4.6

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

SP
Sonya P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service experience
We needed an appointment right away and they were able to fit us in and complete the work in one day.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you, we are always happy to accomodate our customers. Have a great day.
James Dean

Newfield, NY
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable Service work
Only had routine NYS inspection. Was in and out quickly and was given pricing on new tires for spring.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for choosing the Maguire's Hyundai for your business. We appreciate your feedback

Brooktondale, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
People are always very nice.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you, we are always happy to take care of our customers. James Dean

BN
Brian N.
Richford, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Rebel without a Cause
Your the king of the Ball there dad Your the King of the Ball.....
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Maguire Hyundai.
Jim Dean

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent experience with the Auto Repair Center!
I am not excited about the durability or quality of my vehicle from Hyundai. Thankfully it was covered by warranty this time. With that being said, the team at Maguire were AWESOME! They went above and beyond to do a great job all around. Their quality of work and customer service is unparalleled. The team made all of the difference in dealing with the problems my vehicle encountered. It looks like my vehicle will continue to fall apart so, I am thankful to have the service team at Maguire to help but it back together.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing the Maguire's Hyundai, your feed back is very important.

Dryden, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Longer than expected service
An oil change took over 2 hours. I was told this was because I booked an appointment at 11:30 and all mechanics go to lunch at 12. I was not informed of this issue until my car was ready, after sitting in the waiting area for over 2 hours.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hello, I do apologize for the extreme wait time you had. If you wouldnt mind calling me, I would like the chance to speak with you and make things right. Thank you, Jim Dean

Brooktondale, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Fast and good customer service.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

"THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW"

We appreciate yor feedback and choosing Maguire's Hyundai for your service.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2019 Category: Service
The wait
After a long wait had to ask someone to see if they could find out what was wrong with my car.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Good morning, I appologize for the extreme wait time and the lack of communication.

2006 Hyundai Azera
03/07/2019 Category: Service
The people
Always great service
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for using Maguire Hyundai.
Jim Dean

GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

We appreciate your business

Big Flats, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Given a hard time and they had my car for a month!!!
A faulty cam shaft sensor caused misalignment which damaged my engine at 83k miles. They had my car for almost 2 weeks before they notified me that they needed the last 4 oil change receipts. They turned down my receipts because one was missing mileage and one didn't have a date. The damage to my engine had nothing to do with being poorly maintained. They finally fixed the car and I paid $100 deductable. It took way too long, communication was poor and even the invoice was incorrect when I picked up my car. It said I owed almost $300, but should have been $100 deductable plus tax. All around not a good experience, but will have to come back with any issues covered under warranty.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I truley apologize but with warranty they have us get maintenance receipts  with vehicle that have engine concerns. Thank you for your feed back if I can help please give Guido Ziliani a call at 607-273-8585

Sincerely,

NW
Nancy W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service dept
Great service! Fast and great customer care.
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate the kind words,  and thank you for your business.

LC
Lajerne C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent. Thank you!
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you, we strive to keep our customers happy and satisfied

Linda was great
Linda took great care of me and got my car fixed quickly
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words.

Dennis B.
Groton, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Retract previous review on 2016 Santa Fe
I previously noted in yesterday’s review that my 2016 Santa Fe Turbo had no power and was not in good working order. Come to find out the engine was perfect and the turbo was fine. When Maguire contacted me today they found the issuer was in the Transmission harness and was very detailed, polite and extremely friendly on the issue at hand. They order new part/parts and stated that they will do several test drives to ensure the car is perfect and in excellent condition before they contact me to come pick it up. Since it’s under warranty still, again no cost to me, no time lost cause I still am driving a loner car which is a great car and very dependable. I definitely am satisfied with the hard work and patience Maguire does in dealing with such issues with troubleshooting and diagnosing Vehicles with extreme care and perfection. I definitely will recommend Maguire to my friends and family because they go all out and make sure all customers are treated like family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Engine was replaced and SUV had no power, lied too by Maguire.
Very disappointed and extremely dissatisfied with the way things came about and will never have work done there again even though it was under warranty and I paid nothing out of pocket. As professionals my car should of been done correctly tested by more than 1 machanic when completed and at least cleaned. Car was in worse shape when I got on and started it, just to hear a loud squeal and terrible burning smell my first time starting it after they stated SUV was completed and they stand by there work and garrenteed me is was 100% done and in great working order with the new engine.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Dennis, I do appologize for the issues with your vehicle. I have done my best to keep you into a loaner vehicle for the time that your vehicle has been here. I personally drove your vehicle less than an hour before you picked it up and it ran fine at that time. I understand your frustration and we are working to remedy the issue that has developed. please contact me so we can discuss what has happened with your vehicle. Thank you, Jim Dean

Candor, NY
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful people
Everyone is always so nice to work with. Thank you
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you, always a pleasure. Jim Dean

Boulder, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you, always a pleasure. James Dean

TT
Tracey T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Regilar service.
I appreciate having my vehicle serviced by Maguire, the cost is reasonable and the work is done to Hyundai specifications.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks so much for your time leaving a review. We understand your concern and apologize for any misperception that may have occured. Maybe perhaps if we can show you what we were explaining it may make more sense. Inside tire tread depth would not be seen from outside of tire. As explained if alignment is not performed it will only cause more wear down on inside tread which if rubber is worn down to secondary rubber or more so cordes it becomes a safety issue and our goal is to prevent safety issues and inform you of foreseeable problems. We invite you to stop in at your convenience to review our shared concern :)  Linda Lust

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!!
Linda was very professional, does her job very well and definitely an improvement to your service facility. Made you forget about "having to spend money on my car" and made it more about "taking care of me and my car", now that's service!!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business.

Dryden, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
As always, the service is excellent. When I bring my vehicle in for an oil change or maintenance I'm always very pleased with how fast they are able to get my vehicle in and out. I'm never waiting long and the service is friendly.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you, its always a pleasure taking care of our customers.
James Dean

CR
Chelsei R.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, great staff
They went above and beyond to help get my car fixed as quickly as possible, shuttled me to class and back for free and helped me figure out my extended warranty I'd bought years ago in another state. Will go back when needed!!
GUIDO Z., SERVICE MANAGER from Maguire Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle, thank you for the kind words.