Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

( 1951 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.25926/5Overall Rating 4.25926/5Overall Rating 4.25926/5Overall Rating 4.25926/5rating 4.25926
Overall Rating 1.962963/5rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963

Quantico, VA
11/13/2019 Category: Service
After dropping off my vehicle, my vehicle was taken in for maintenance approximately 5 minutes later.

No service
The individuals at the counter were very polite and professional however I did not receive service after showing up slightly early to my appointment time and waiting almost two hours. I was told "it would take two more hours to get the vehicle in the back" therefore I was just given my keys and left.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We apologize for the miscommunication. Please let us know when you would like to come by for a complimentary car wash.

Dave Wishnow
Service & Parts Director
Malloy Hyundai
703-490-8170

PJ
Pamela J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Service review
They were prompt, professional and great with communication.

PM
Phillip M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Time was Good
Went in today for a service, it was a drop off. I was greeted promptly and my car was ready in a couple of hours. I appreciate the promptness.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service in the Service Dept needs some work
When you have an appointment you expect to be done at the expected time or receive a call before the expected time. I don't like to have to leave my car all day for something basic.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We apologize for the long wait in service. We look farward to seeing you for the Fuel Induction service on Friday

Jharron Garner
Malloy Hyundai
703-490-8170

Marcus P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient Service
Fast, friendly and efficient Service.

Buddy B.
Annandale, VA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
trustworthy
it's nice to have a dealership that you can trust and Malloy is great to deal with, they explain any repairs and the cost involved, there are never any surprises, and their estimates about how long any work that needs to be done are usually pretty accurate so it makes it easier to make plans for the rest of the day

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick maintenance process. Affordable price. Great customer service.

Scott M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
They are always knowledgeable, courteous and have done great work when it comes to my automotive.

CP

Hayley B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail
My daughters car need brakes and they ensured that I knew it was time for new brake pads. Safety first is a good tool. Great work !!!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Service was quick and efficient.

Robin M.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Short Wait & Good Discount
Wait was only an hour for an oil change, fuel induction service, and alignment. Also, they gave me a 10% senior discount and don't overcharge or do any unnecessary maintenance.

OF
Owen F.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2019 Category: Service
67.5k service
Routine servicing at 67,500 miles. Genesis running perfect.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

So glad to hear that you got exceptional service, Owen!  We appreciate you taking the time to share and look forward to seeing you again next time.  Thanks for Making it Malloy!

RA
Robert A.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
You are being reduntant. I have three(3) cars being serviced, by you. I am no longer doing survey for you. I will let you knpw when I am not happy. Good Cheer RA> Do not ask again/
Refer to review title.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Robert, message received!  We appreciate your continued support and thanks for Making it Malloy!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
I was able to get an appointment at a tone that worked for me. I love the service. They washed my vehicle. Did the work in an hour and I was on my way. The only thing I didn’t like was the $40 charge to rotate my tires. That seemed high.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to share!  We appreciate the detailed review!  So glad to hear that your service appointment was timely and even in cluded a car wash!  The team at Malloy Hyundai is looking forward to giving you stellar service again next time!  Thanks for Making it Malloy!

CT
Carolyn T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good overall service
Great customer service, great service
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Great review, Carolyn!  We really appreciate you taking the time share this feedback.  The best compliment you can give us is to trust your car with us again!

Darryl R.
Stafford, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019 Category: Service
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Always great to hear you had a "great" experience, Darryl!  It sounds like the team did an excellent job from start to finish!  Speed of service is certainly something we are continuously working to improve, so we appreciate your honest feedback on that.  We will see you next time!  Thanks for Making it Malloy!

Stafford, VA
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
I always appreciate the courtesy and prompt service provided by Malloy.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words!  We are thrilled to hear that, time after time, Malloy Hyundai provides fast, reliable service!  Great to know!  We are so glad that you shared and even more glad that you trust Malloy with your vehicle whenever it is in need!  We will see you next time!

Matthew C.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service/Recall Service
I was scheduling an appointment for a regular service when I noticed the recall service offered for my car. I'm glad Malloy Hyundai had this information available because I had no idea about the recall. I really appreciate the hard work they put in to my vehicle.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

This is great, Matthew!  We are so happy to hear that the awesome service team at Malloy Hyundai is going the extra mile to keep you and your vehicle safe on the roads.  This kind of stellar service is what we aim for at Malloy - and it sounds like the team took great care of you!  Thanks so much for sharing and for Making it Malloy!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Ioniq
Great job
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Great review!  Thanks so much for sharing!  We are looking forward to providing superior service again on your next visit.  Thanks for Making it Malloy!