Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5rating 4.1363668
Overall Rating 1.8181791/5rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Everything not perfect
Service writer was excellent. Worked hard to make things better.Not so much with mechanic. Mechanic never checked his work and oil filter leaked all the way home. Total mess under hood. Could have lost an engine. Rotated tires but never checked low air pressure. Wash job looked like a dirty rag was run across the car. Hope I have better luck next time.

TH
Tamara H.
Good Customer Service,
Always a Great Job

GG
Gary G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service and timely too.
In and out in less than an hour, that’s why I go to Malloy.

CR
Clem R.
N/A
N/A

Jose G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and people were great!
I took my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for a repair. I really have no complaints. The staff was friendly and the cost was reasonable.

NB
Nancy B.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Time management
Heather is really good at keeping you infored on what is going on, she told me when I came in how long it would take and she was right.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
Great quality service

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Got an appointment for the next day. The service was fast and efficient.

Richmond, VA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from Heather Moore.

Stacye B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get in and out.
Malloy is the Best!

BK
Benita K.
Stafford, VA
Always great services
I've had my 2016 for over 2 years now & I've never taken it anywhere else. That means a lot because I return to great service. Awesome team!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Quick service, done right.

Amid B.
Triangle, VA
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
I Love this Dealership great working with me and I truly say that they treat me like family considering that
I never brought my Hyundai from this dealership I hope my next Hyundai will be brought at this dealership

LK
Linda K.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
nothing great
poor customer service.return phone calls to customers.When I did return to pick my vehice up Heather service desk on her personal phone but couldn't use business phone to call and give me update on the repair.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Wow I aplogoze for the poor service you  received on your last visit. We tried to contact you. Please call me directly to discuss.

Dave Wishnow
Service & Parts Director
Malloy Hyundai
703-490-8170

SR
Sonia R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
Dave the service manager and Heather really shows they care! Listen and makes you feel important

TH
Tim H.
Stafford, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
The service is exceptional...

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Impressed
Response time was better than expected. Resolution was quick.

Low ball oil Change
First oil change free any grade but mislead wife into getting cheapest..
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

I apologize for any misunderstanding. We did put the recommended oil in your vehicle at your last service. Hyundai's recommended oil is a synthetic blend and that is our regular oil change special. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further.

Dave Wishnow
Service & Parts Director
Malloy Hyundai
703-490-8170

Triangle, VA
Clarity is important!
The service is good but the service counter must be clear of the timeliness of the anticipated repairs to better manage customer expectations. This is the 2nd time that we needed our vehicle to be ready on time or within a 30 minute window of the time promised.

Asif M.
Lorton, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer care
Overall excellent service and also the positive attitude and respect by staff members makes a huge difference.
Specially by Ms Heather is great for providing good service and care. She is a wonderful person to deal with.

EM
Edwin M.
Springfield, VA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service
I called the service dept and was able to take my car in for service within the hour. My car was serviced within 3 hours and all 3 warranty related problems were completed. In addition to the prompt service I received the service department also had my car washed! Great job!