4.5

Henry H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I have used Malloy Hyundai for several years. The customer service has always been exceptional. They explain everything they will be doing to the vehicle and they call you before they do anything else to the vehicle and give you the price before completing the total work. So honest!!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance
It took a lot longer than I am use to with the service of my vehicle.

DK
Darwin K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I like the friendly people at Malloy, soon to Koons.

AA
Alberto A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Excelent

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service was great.
The service writer said that I would probably get my car back the same day (even though I was not on the schedule ), she was correct, I did get my repaired car back later the day I had my car towed in. I have been using this service department since I bought my car 10 years ago. I have always received excellent service.

Robbin M.
A little disappointed
I am always satisfied with my visit to the service department, however this latest visit, I was told my vehicle was in for a wash after oil change and tire rotation and after waiting about 30 minutes was informed that they were backed up do to the sales department pushed my vehicle back from being washed due to new sales of vehicles and I was not the only person who had not received a car wash. I feel this was unacceptable as my time is important and and I was there longer than expected and left without my complimentary car wash due to this.

KL
Kevin L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service in the service department in the parts department is Excellent

TA
Theresa A.
Lorton, VA
2008 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Son’s 2008 Hyundai Accent
I walked in after getting a quote on a repair from a mechanic. Found out that the part was still covered under warranty. They ordered the part and got the car fixed for me the next day. The service was great. They even through in a free car wash and state inspection. Jay was great!

DJ
Dawnte J.
Triangle, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/31/2020 Category: Service
The Hyundai dealership was amazing experience since it was my first time Interacting with them at the service center. I loved it and i will keep coming back because the employees are patient and very helpful with any questions you may have about your vehicle.

Sincerely DJ.

KD
Kevin D.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Phenomenal
Hyundai Malloy in Woodbridge has always and will be where I take my car for service. I’m a repeat buyer of the Sonata my first one was the 2011 now I own a 2018

SK
Samuel K.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Brakes Situation
Vehicle would not move, due to the master cylinder going belly-up (114,000 miles). Never dawned on me to flush brake lines, periodically. Malloy, discovering that it would take a week to get replacement for cylinder (car is 2005 Sante Fe), provided me with a 2020 loaner for the week; no charge.

Jenan S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Customer service was great.

Connie M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Reliable Customer Service
I am pleased with the service I receive from Malloy Hyundai.

Oil chsnge inspection
Completed efficiently

01/20/2020 Category: Service
It was good.
I'm just filling out the survey so I stop getting the emails.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

We apologize for the poor service your received at your last visit. We have been trying to contact you to discuss your review. Please contact us at your earliest convenience

Heather Moore