Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5Overall Rating 4.1363668/5rating 4.1363668
Overall Rating 1.8181791/5rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791rating 1.8181791

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and communication where great.

WM
William M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department
As always,service staff was very courteous, friendly and professional. Very informative as to service performed and answering any question.

LG
Laura G.
Stafford, VA
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
excellent and attentive service !
Genuine interest in customer questions and concerns. Great care of car and client!

Fort Belvoir, VA
Courteous and Knowledgeable
Team cared about my needs and explained everything so I could understand. They also completed the work in a timely manner.

PH
Pamela H.
Great Dealership Service Department
Recent engine issue that resulted in an engine replacement have caused me to be less confident in this car. Service Department staff are very helpful and I’m always happy with their communication and customer service. My concerns about this car are NOT a reflection on them. I will continue to utilize their services as long as I own this car.

Kevin S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
None
None

Christopher B.
Stafford, VA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
In and out without a hitch. Highly recommended!

Jannette M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Do everything we want in a timely fashion

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Outstanding customer service!

Fredericksburg, VA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The service department personnel are top notch. Always a pleasant experience whenever I go for service on my vehicle.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
3rd Time's the Charm!
After a not-so-hot service, I decided to go back and try again. Needless to say, this time around, it was great. I appreciated the friendliness, communication, and speed of service. Thank you for a much better experience.

Patient and courteous
Listened to my concerns and repaired my vehicle very timely. Thanks guys.

IL

Ahmad J.
Reston, VA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Support - Tom K. rocks
This Hyundai dealership completely surpasses my previous one. Not only were they straight forward, they were careful with how we approached my purchase/trade in. I ended up getting more than originally told for my trade in and was treated extremely well throughout my visit. Even during the completion of the paperwork Rinaldo was kind and answered all of my questions. Doesn't hurt that he has a great sense of humor and knows old school Hip Hop. With out a doubt, the best car purchasing experience I have had. Thanks again Malloy team. Will be doing all of my service there and look forward to buying that Genesis in a few years :).

Sandra M.
Lorton, VA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I truly enjoy the way everyone makes me feel like my car matters and my experience matters toooo.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service! I appreciate the notice on having additional service on my next visit.

Meka M.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I appreciate the text received notifying me of additional work needed to be done with the prices included. I loved the option of saying yes or no to the additional service without being hassled by the service department. They even saw that my inspection sticker was about to expire and changed it! This was my 1st service dealing with Malloy and was very satisfied!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Jaime W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Very quick and efficient with servicing my vehicle.