Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.2083338/5Overall Rating 4.2083338/5Overall Rating 4.2083338/5Overall Rating 4.2083338/5rating 4.2083338
Overall Rating 1.916665/5rating 1.916665rating 1.916665rating 1.916665rating 1.916665

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe Got Brakes
As follow up to last routine service, returned to have rear brakes/rotors replaced. Expected long wait; in and out in 45 minutes. All good, thanks!

Michael H.
Lake Ridge, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They called to too review and verify repairs, did a great detail job and fixed all me my problems!

PH
Patience H.
Triangle, VA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was great but my car was not cleaned or washed

Dumfries, VA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service

AH
Alison H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2019 Category: Service
This visit not good.
3 attempts in the same day to finally resolve and inside vehicle door left dirty.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

We apologize for the repeat repairs and hope that everything is still operating as designed. Please feel free to contact me directly.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Svc
Great fast service!

BP
Bonnie P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
As always these guys go above and beyond. Thank you for all your help!

RJ
Ryan J.
Stafford, VA
06/11/2019
Its amazing
Michelle is a great saleswoman. Shes hard working and absolutely great at what she does. Anything I asked she provided with no problem. I believe she needs a raise.

Rockland M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Flexible Appointment Times
I called on a Friday for special-order parts and schedule a service time. The service department quoted a fair and upfront price, let me know how long delivery would take, and schedule the appointment. The part arrived when promised and they notified me that the service appointment was a 'go'. On the day of service, they started the work when promised. The actual service time was longer than quoted, but given the age of the car this wasn't unexpected.

Constance B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Malloy Hyundai is very consistent in their customer service! Everyone is professional and explains everything in detail.

Daniel G.
Mallory Service
Service was great customer service people were outstanding and friendly.

LW
Linda W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Staff
Staff friendly and knowledgeable

Joyce M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe satisfaction
The front desk staff are always courteous polite and knowledgeable about services
and really helping their customers

IT

Jennifer A.
Springfield, VA
06/07/2019
I WAS SCAMMED AT MALLOY
I took my Tuscon in because it has a squeaky wheel. After 3 hours and being the last customer there, they came out at closing time and told me that they replaced the front brake pads and rotors and charged me over $500. I got in the car and drove away with my car still squeaking! I called their office and told the woman it was still squeaking and she said to call back when they were open.
Feeling reluctant and upset, I tried to call Dave Wishnow, the service manager 3 separate times and could only leave messages and he has NOT responded to any of them. Maybe their department has changed the way they do business because the last time I had service done they returned the old parts they replaced and this time they DID NOT. That's because I would have seen that the brake pads and rotors did not need to be replaced. I was having no problem with my brakes-only with the squeak that is still there and getting worse. BEWARE OF THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you on Monday. We look forward to helping you on Wednesday with your brake concern.

Fredericksburg, VA

AN
Areta N.
06/07/2019
Min park
Mi. Was great he really listened to our needs and got us what we wanted.

2010 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Every time I take my car to Hyundai I'm very pleased with the outstanding service.

Hyundai has a very great team.

LJ
Latoya J.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Better communication
Needs a better way to communicate.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

I apologize for the poor experience you received on your last visit. We have been trying to reach you, please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Rhonda H.