Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

( 1963 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.2857118/5Overall Rating 4.2857118/5Overall Rating 4.2857118/5Overall Rating 4.2857118/5rating 4.2857118
Overall Rating 2.0000029/5Overall Rating 2.0000029/5rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029rating 2.0000029

RA
Robert A.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Close to home. Technicians great. Dealer ship very friendly and promises are kept what it delivers.
Happy Happy with care of my vehicles, ALL THREE.>
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Wow!  This is great to hear, Robert!  We know we must be doing something right if you trust all 3 of your vehicles to us!  There is no higher compliment that you could pay us than to say that every promise made is a promise kept!  Thanks for the kind words and thanks for Making it Malloy!

2019 Hyundai Accent
10/06/2019 Category: Service
In & out in less than 1 hr
Very pleased, did not have an appointment. Was in the area, needed an oil change and tire rotation. Called, they said come on in. Will buy my next car from Malloy
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

What an amazing compliment!  We are so happy to hear that the stellar work of the service department has made you a customer for life!  We always aim to please and it sounds like the service team did just that.  We cant wait to see you next time!

WH
Wayne H.
New Carrollton, MD
10/06/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is very good.
They are always so efficient, so nice and very professional.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

We are so glad you had such a positive experience at Malloy Hyundai, Wayne!  Thanks for sharing!  We look forward to seeing you next time!

TD
Tony D.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Trust
I have been a Malloy customer since 1992. I trust the service department.
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Trust is key, Tony!  We sincerely appreciate you sharing this with us.  We are obviously doing something right to have kept your business for over 2 decades!  We promise we will keep up the good work!  Thanks for ALWAYS Making it Malloy!

PP
Pamela P.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great place because of attention to customer, fast service, and cleaniness
Very Favorable
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Great review, Pamela!  Those are some of the highest compliments that you can pay our staff!  Customer service, fast responses, communication and general enjoyment of our customers while they are at Malloy Genesis of Woodbridge are some of the top things we focus on.  So glad to hear we hit the mark!  See you again soon!

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service
Excellent customer service, convenient location, and reasonable timing for complete work
audrey w. from Malloy Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!  We are so glad to hear that you will be back soon for another great service experience at Malloy Genesis of Woodbridge!

Manassas, VA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Not sure they really value me as a customer
I wanted to use a coupon for 10% off service but forgot to mention it when dropping off the car. They later stated that they could not make changes to the ticket, which doesn't seem reasonable. Not sure I'll be going back.
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

I apologize for the poor service you received at your last visit. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Magan C.
Partlow, VA
09/29/2019 Category: Service
They are always so pleasant and willing to help and get your needs taken care of.

Martin H.
Alexandria, VA
Heather Moore
She represent company very well, always helpful, quick to response and assist. Excellent customer service with smile on her face. Thank you so much
God bless

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Friendly
Been bringing my vehicle here for service a while. Friendly staff and quick service.

Lake Ridge, VA
A Much Better Rating this time
The service was completed in an acceptable amount of time. The car felt more responsive. The waiting room was light and clean.

09/27/2019 Category: Service

EV
Elba V.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Elba
Everyone is willing to help out with my concerns

NS
Nancy S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing in the little details
My TPMS light was on when I came in, I asked if they could check it out ( we had a chilly previous night ) this was not doe, I had to put air in my tires myself, the person who washed my car stood on the door threshold to dry the roof and left a muddy mess on both the driver and passenger side which I had to clean up. My windows were a streaky mess next time I must remember to ask to NOT have my car washed, it was clean when I came in, not so much afterwardI was told one of my front lights was out when in fact 2 were, I took car of that myself as well

BL
Brenda L.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
I felt like a value customer and my time was taken into consideration.
My service was extremely good! The moment I drop my car off to Jay, and the transportation to the gym. My car was ready at the estimated time given. No hidden cost!

RA
Robert A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Proximity to home Address.
Look I have been a customer since 2015. I am not happy, happy, having to do each time I have my 3 Hyundai (s) serviced at Malloys. Employees are courteous, polite, and caring.

jeffery c.
09/23/2019
poor
wasnt happy with service today. not the first time either. went to the manager about it and he tried to offer me a free ride or they could stop the work that they were doing.
made a 9am appointment for a oil change and a steering wheel coupler. dropped it off at 8:20am and was told it would be about 2 hrs. I get a text at 10:40am saying that they found some extra things that need required. I walk to the store told them I dont want all that extra stuff done what's the status of my vehicle? they said hes got the dash taken apart so not much longer. my car wasnt done untill 1:15pm. UNACCEPTABLE
David W., Service and Parts Director from Malloy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

BW
B. W.
Stafford, VA
09/20/2019
Friendly staff but below average work
I took my car there twice, one for engine replacement and the other for further issues. They said they would clean my car both times, both in which looked like they hadn't done anything. Plus the 2nd time I picked my car up it was sitting in the parking lot, unattended, with the trunk wide open. Nothing was taken thankfully but I wish they would have cared more about my personal belongings

Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss your last visit.

Stafford, VA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
I should've gotten a Honda instead
I have a 2012 Sonata. I got 6 recalls done in May plus needed a new part for my steering wheel which was covered under warranty. A couple months later my car barely went over 30 and made a terrible sound from the engine. I got my engine replaced which was also covered under warranty. I'm lucky that everything maitenenice wise has been covered under warranty or recall, however, it's very frustrating to always have something wrong with your car. My car is not that old and only has 102,000 miles on it. I know 4 other people with a 2012 Sonata that have had to all get their engines replaced. While I was waiting for my engine to be replaced, i was never called and told that they had even started working on my car which they said they would keep me updated. I got a call around noon 3 weeks after I dropped my car off that it was ready to be picked up and that I would have to bring my rental back today or else I'd have to pay for it everyday after. This was very inconvenient because I was driving 4 hours away for a family event. Thank god I caught the voicemail in time before we had left. When I picked my car up, it had 2 new issues that I had no problem with beforehand that they refused to fix and said it wasnt their fault. While I like the car itself, I really wish I had known more when I bought it and am wishing I had gotten a Honda instead!