DF
DAN F.
11/01/2019
service is always great !

MARIE M.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
11/01/2019
Always willing to help
I had a flat tire; spare was on. I drove to Mansfield Auto, without an appointment, to ask if they could fix the tire or order a new one if needed. They fit me in, and I had my new tire on and the spare back in the trunk later that day. We have been going to Mansfield Auto for 25 years, mostly because of the amazing service!

Acura RDX
10/22/2019
Hatch repair
Good job. Fixed problem quickly.. Reasonable price.

AR
Al R.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Al said the business did a good job, they got the vehicle in and out right away and it got fixed.

Carol M.
Cadillac CTS-V
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this facility is really good and she will go back. The staff is honest and she loves getting charged $175 instead of $200.

FW
Frank W.
Nissan Titan
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was very professional. He said they did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

TN
THERESA N.
10/05/2019
Excellent, as always!
Mansfield Auto has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, honest and fair. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

EM
ED M.
10/02/2019
Great Service at a great price
I became a repeat customer after Mansfield Auto saved me $100s on two separate services. And the professionalism and quality have kept me coming back. I highly recommend them.

Dawn M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said this business did good work. The staff was honest about the work that needed to be done.

DF
Daniel F.
Jeep Cherokee
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the price was not as clear as he thought

SD
SHANNON D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/20/2019
Consistently wonderful
As always, I trust Mansfield Auto Care to take care of my car. I no longer live in Mansfield but when I come to visit my parents, I make sure to schedule an appointment for whatever needs maintenance or repair. MAC is consistently wonderful!

LW
LINDA W.
09/18/2019
When I email for an appointment, they get right back to me.
The staff at Mansfield Auto Care are dependable and honest. I trust that they will give me everything I have asked. The other day, my check engine light was on, and they took my car the next day, and fixed the problem the same day. And it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. We have been going to Mansfield Auto Care for over 35 years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Joel and David are a good team.

CO
CHRISTINE O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/13/2019
These guys provide excellent service and are very fairly priced! Highly recommend!

CG
Carol G.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business is very good and it is the only place she goes. The employees are very nice, they do very good work and they are very reasonable with their prices. Whenever she calls, they put her in right away and her husband takes his vehicle there, too.

ROBERT S.
09/11/2019
Car service.
My car had an oil change and a rotation of its tires. As usual, great service at a great price.