AN
Andrew N.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the employees were honest, fair and gave him a quote. He was satisfied overall.

TC
TEDDY C.
01/10/2020
Friendly, fast and efficient...
The other day I needed wheel alignment done. They greeted me like a regular customer even though I took a two year hiatus due to two year free maintenance offered by one of the car companies. They still treated me as if I were one of the Cheers bar regular. Anyway, one hour job took about 45 minutes and I was happy to leave before they closed for the day. Thanks again my trusty mechanics.

Carol M.
Cadillac CTS-V
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Carol said they were very consistent with what they advised her about the service, price and timing. They were also very pleasant.

CI
CHRIS I.
Mansfield, MA
01/04/2020
the wonderful people that work there
Thank you very much for fitting my car in yesterday. I have been very busy with family matters of late and really didn't a spare day to get my car in for service. You guys are the greatest. Larry should be very proud of you as you have kept up his standard of caring for his customers.

CG
Carol G.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Carol said that the business is so nice they always accommodate her schedule and get the service done in a timely manner.

PS
Pauline S.
Mansfield, MA
Subaru Legacy
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Pauline said she loves the service and the people. She said the staff does a great job and makes her feel good. She said she is happy with the service and people.

TH
Taner H.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Taner said the business did a good job in a timely manner.

Jeff S.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he made an appointment, dropped it off in the morning, they called at noon with the cost and it was done by 3:30. He says thank you for a great job.

CE
Chandra E.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Chandra said he had no issues and was happy with the service.

CT
CHRIS T.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/07/2019
Great shop
I have been bringing both cars to this shop for regular services as well as repairs and find the experience easy and professional. They don’t make recommendations for unnecessary work to pad the bill. They stand by their work. Prices are reasonable too. Nothing but great service every time.

12/02/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I've been using Mansfield Auto Care for many years and have always had excellent customer service. They have been honest about recommendations for service and very reasonably priced.

DENISE B.
Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2019
Great service for routine and emergency needs
I’ve used Mansfield Auto for three years and have had nothing but A+ experiences w routine stuff and issues that come up w an older car. This week, I noticed my tire was really low and they took me right away, even thought it was close to closing and I’m sure they had other customers’ cars to tend to. Of run over a nail. They patched the tire while we waited, it was a very reasonable cost, and they didn’t upsell a new tire like other places might have. Highly recc!

AN
Andrew N.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was quick, easy to get his vehicle in and inexpensive for the repairs he needed done.

Dennis R.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said they are reasonably priced, do what is expected, and the employees are very nice and good people.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/13/2019
Keeping Your Car Running Like New
Long time customer. Driving 2010 Hyundai. Facing an eight hour trip in an older car with over 110,000 miles this Thanksgiving. I do not want to have to worry about simple car maintenance problems that can be avoided.. Each time I get my regular scheduled oil changed I asked to check everything. This time they discovered I needed a new battery and two belts needed to be replaced, These items could have made my Thanksgiving a vehicle nightmare had they not been discovered. Mansfield Auto Care will keep on top your car maintenance. Trust me, worth the piece of mind.