FW
Frank W.
Nissan Titan
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business was very professional. He said they did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

TN
THERESA N.
10/05/2019
Excellent, as always!
Mansfield Auto has been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. They are knowledgeable, honest and fair. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

EM
ED M.
10/02/2019
Great Service at a great price
I became a repeat customer after Mansfield Auto saved me $100s on two separate services. And the professionalism and quality have kept me coming back. I highly recommend them.

Dawn M.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said this business did good work. The staff was honest about the work that needed to be done.

DF
Daniel F.
Jeep Cherokee
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the price was not as clear as he thought

SD
SHANNON D.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/20/2019
Consistently wonderful
As always, I trust Mansfield Auto Care to take care of my car. I no longer live in Mansfield but when I come to visit my parents, I make sure to schedule an appointment for whatever needs maintenance or repair. MAC is consistently wonderful!

LW
LINDA W.
09/18/2019
When I email for an appointment, they get right back to me.
The staff at Mansfield Auto Care are dependable and honest. I trust that they will give me everything I have asked. The other day, my check engine light was on, and they took my car the next day, and fixed the problem the same day. And it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. We have been going to Mansfield Auto Care for over 35 years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Joel and David are a good team.

CO
CHRISTINE O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/13/2019
These guys provide excellent service and are very fairly priced! Highly recommend!

CG
Carol G.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Carol said this business is very good and it is the only place she goes. The employees are very nice, they do very good work and they are very reasonable with their prices. Whenever she calls, they put her in right away and her husband takes his vehicle there, too.

ROBERT S.
09/11/2019
Car service.
My car had an oil change and a rotation of its tires. As usual, great service at a great price.

GMC Terrain
09/05/2019
Exceptional service, honest pricing!
Great service. Honest company with great values!

RA
RICHARD A.
Jeep Compass
09/05/2019
An Ode to Mansfield Auto
When your car won't start, don't fall apart, take heart, be smart! With luck (and maybe triple A) you'll get a tow truck to tote your disabled steed to the place you know you need . . . Mansfield Auto!! There you'll be greeted by these mechanics you needed and in a moment they'll have exceeded all you expectations. They'll whistle and hum, sing and maybe even dance till the repair is done, and you can go on with the chance to drive away knowing your disabled vehicle is again feeling relievable! And as you drive away, they'll be standing there in the bay, eyes brimming with tears, waving you on with heartfelt cheers. And you'll look forward to the day when you can return once again to let your car be resurrected by these lusty greasy men! "We happy hoppy few who have known the stalwart crew on who do what stalwart men do . . . on Angell Street"!

MF
Maureen F.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the business did very good.

KL
KATHY L.
Foxboro, MA
08/24/2019
Routine oil and lube plus a window up down issue
I have an older car and don’t want to spend more than I need to. They did the oil and lube and found a switch setting that fixed windows. No charge for that. As usual very happy they control customer cost

MT
MADDY T.
08/23/2019
the people especially Joel
I count on Mansfield auto and I know my car is safe to drive. Joel is really great and I know the mechanics are all great.