Honda Civic Si
09/03/2020
Great place
I trust this place completely, have used them for all our cars for the past 20+ years.

SD
SHANNON D.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/26/2020
Honest and trustworthy
I have been going to Mansfield Auto Care since my first car back in the 1990s and I have continued to go to them all these years. They are honest and trustworthy.

Terri S.
Dodge Journey
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Terri said the service was really good.

NW
Nikki W.
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Nikki said it is easy to make an appointment, and it's usually within 48 hours. They will call before they do the work to inform exactly what is wrong, and how much it will cost to repair it.

MT
MARTIN T.
08/15/2020
convenience and trust
I have been bringing our car to Mansfield Auto Care for years and have found them to be a reliable and honest place to service my car. I can't list all the times they have been up front with my needs and efficient when servicing my car. I have recommended them numerous times to people I know. The fact that they are close to my home is an added convenience.

KH
Khampasong H.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Khampasong said this business provided outstanding customer service. They are honest and straight up about all the repairs that need to be made. The staff are easy guys to work with. It is not something he finds every day.

SK
Steve K.
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the staff did everything and didn't cut any corners,

PS
PAT S.
Audi Q3
08/12/2020
Service second to none
I want to thank all of you again for the outstanding service you continue to provide. I wish all my service providers could take lessons from your organization. You have the perfect balance of great people, quality service at affordable prices and most of all, HONESTY! I love that I don't have to worry about the safety of my vehicle or whether it is receiving the proper service. Thank you.

08/11/2020
Great service as always!
I never hesitate to take my car and my daughter's car here. Prompt and honest service!

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/30/2020
Vacation BRAKE down
It's summer and you are driving to the beach and you apply the breaks begin to hear the awful metal on metal scraping of a rotor. What to do? Everyone needs their car during the summer! Called Mansfield Auto Care that afternoon ... No problem. Scheduled appointment and two days later I am off to the beach again! Mansfield Auto Care always tries to have you back on the road a.s.a.p., especially during the summer! Thank you!

CP
CAMILLE P.
07/24/2020
Excellent!
We have been satisfied customers for many, many years. The team at Mansfield Auto Care provides excellent service in a timely, professional manner at a fair price. Highly recommend this shop.

Jacob L.
Nissan Murano
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are all good guys and he would recommend the business for service.

BC
BARBARA C.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/18/2020
Fast effective and friendly
I am very happy with the outcome of my mechanical problem. They did the job well and quickly.

ES
EVELYN S.
07/17/2020
Service.
As usual. Prompt, excellent service.

PW
PETER W.
Mazda 3
07/16/2020
Exactly what they said...SUPER!
Scheduled a typical car maintenance task and they delivered. On time. As asked. No question. SUPER!