Maureen D.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said the employees were very helpful. They were prompt. They provided good service.

Meghan M.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Meghan said she was more than happy to sit and wait while they did a full service on her vehicle, and they were fast.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/11/2019
What Do You Want from an Auto Service Garage?
What I want from a service garage is honesty, professionalism and competitive pricing. I have been bringing family automobiles to Mansfield Auto Care for many years. Why? Because it provides all three of my requirements. Each time I need auto service or bring the car in for an oil change I always ask to have the entire car checked over for potential problems. If a problem or potential problem is identified I trust that the problem is real and will have it repaired right away. I trust their professionalism and honesty and trust the price will always be fair and competitive.

Dale S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Dale said they did everything he expected them to do and they did it quickly.

KW
KIMBERLY W.
06/03/2019
Needed a sensor
My service air bag light came on so I brought it in and they had it diagnosed very quickly. They priced everything out for me and we set an appointment up to get the sensor fixed. No problems since then. No stress or hassle. Mansfield auto care does great work

PM
PAT M.
Norton, MA
Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019
Helped Me Out Fast
The headlight was out for the second time on a car that just went out of warranty. I called and they fit the car in and fixed the problem right way. I was extremely grateful!!!!

PT
Paul T.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business does good work.

Ryan H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was great, and he loves Dave and his whole crew.

ER
Eddie R.
Ram Pickup
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said that the place was thorough.

HH
Hannah H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said they are always flexible when she needs to be scheduled and get what she needs done.

DF
DAN F.
Mansfield, MA
05/17/2019
service
Mansfield auto care always provides excellent service!

CG
Carol G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that the place did very good work and she is very happy.

MK
MICHELLE K.
GMC Terrain
05/12/2019
Honesty!!!
Great experience! Was told I needed front and rear brakes by a dealer. Brought my vehicle to Mansfield Auto and after looking at my car, they told me I only needed front brakes! So extremely impressed with their honesty and quality of work done on my car!!!

LW
LINDA W.
Mansfield, MA
04/27/2019
The service is excellent and I trust the mechanics working on my vehicle.
Mansfield Auto care has been servicing our vehicles for over 35 years and we trust all the staff with excellent service.
They are quick and knowledgeable about anything that needs to be fixed. It's very important to trust your mechanics and we
really do.

ZJ
Zachary J.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the business did really well with his vehicle.