BD
BILL D.
02/28/2019
Trustworthy
I brought my car in for some major work. I have complete faith that they will do a great job at the best price. The dealer I had gone to for an estimate was $800 more than I paid at Mansfield Auto Care for the exact same work.

BW
Bob W.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service was honest. The work was good. The service was done at a reasonable price.

PA
PRYSCILLA A.
02/15/2019
TRUSTWORTHY!!
I have brought my car in for service on several occasions, 3 or 4 of them being in a panic. I have always been treated with respect and competence. On this occasion my low coolant light went on so I went to the dealer where I had purchased the car and, after paying the diagnostic fee, was told there were no outward leaks, my oil had coolant in it and I either needed a head gasket or had a cracked engine block. Went immediately to Mansfield Auto-no appointment- and they could tell I was in a panic. Immediately took my car in and returned to say there was no coolant in the oil, I did not need a new head gasket. The next day I brought it in and, in fact, there was a leaking hose...so...hose replaced, coolant refilled and 1,000 miles later car is great. This is just one of several times lately that David and Joel have patiently serviced my Escape. They are fair, honest and compassionate. Thank You!!!

SD
SHANNON D.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Wonderful as usual
This visit was just for routine things with an oil change and a change of windshield wipers but it means a lot that I can trust Mansfield Auto Care for all my needs both big and small. I’ve been going here for over 20+ years and will continue to do so.

Jeff K.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has been good to him. They are honest and do good work.

Melissa M.
Nissan Xterra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the business has great communication. They are fair priced and it was a good experience. It is great to find a local business that is honest and treats customers right.

RITA C.
01/30/2019
Oil Change and 120,000 mile check
I love being able to wait (I walk around town) while the work gets done. It is always reasonably priced and I am so grateful to the friend who recommended Mansfield Auto!

ES
ERIN S.
01/30/2019
Great experience
My car needed breaks. Quick service. Great communication. Always a pleasure. Thank you!

GD
George D.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
George said the staff was professional, prompt, and fast. He had a vehicle evaluated he wanted to purchased, and the price was fair.

CLARA B.
01/15/2019
Great!!!!
I take both my car and my daughter's here! Always fantastic, quick and HONEST service!

Dennis R.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Katie. She said that the place is always efficient, affordable and they explain the problems.

ROBERT S.
01/10/2019
No more squeak!
Just had the front and rear brakes replaced and the squeak is gone. Stops on command for a very reasonable price. As usual, great service!

DON C.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/05/2019
Mansfield Auto Service
The service and value is excellent and you can feel confident that the team at Mansfield Auto will take care of any car problem in a timely and professional manner.

BW
Bruce W.
GMC Acadia
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the employees called him once his service was completed. They provided very efficient service.

PL
PATRICK L.
Foxboro, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/28/2018
Mercury Grand Marquis
Thank you for persistently good work.