KW
KIMBERLY W.
06/03/2019
Needed a sensor
My service air bag light came on so I brought it in and they had it diagnosed very quickly. They priced everything out for me and we set an appointment up to get the sensor fixed. No problems since then. No stress or hassle. Mansfield auto care does great work

PM
PAT M.
Norton, MA
Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019
Helped Me Out Fast
The headlight was out for the second time on a car that just went out of warranty. I called and they fit the car in and fixed the problem right way. I was extremely grateful!!!!

Ryan H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was great, and he loves Dave and his whole crew.

PT
Paul T.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business does good work.

ER
Eddie R.
Ram Pickup
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said that the place was thorough.

HH
Hannah H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said they are always flexible when she needs to be scheduled and get what she needs done.

DF
DAN F.
Mansfield, MA
05/17/2019
service
Mansfield auto care always provides excellent service!

CG
Carol G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Carol said that the place did very good work and she is very happy.

MK
MICHELLE K.
GMC Terrain
05/12/2019
Honesty!!!
Great experience! Was told I needed front and rear brakes by a dealer. Brought my vehicle to Mansfield Auto and after looking at my car, they told me I only needed front brakes! So extremely impressed with their honesty and quality of work done on my car!!!

LW
LINDA W.
Mansfield, MA
04/27/2019
The service is excellent and I trust the mechanics working on my vehicle.
Mansfield Auto care has been servicing our vehicles for over 35 years and we trust all the staff with excellent service.
They are quick and knowledgeable about anything that needs to be fixed. It's very important to trust your mechanics and we
really do.

ZJ
Zachary J.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Zachary said the business did really well with his vehicle.

CO
Casey O.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Casey said the people are great and they're honest.

PS
Paul S.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that he recommends the business for service.

BILL M.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/21/2019
Sweet Service ! Trust !
I have been going to Mansfield Auto Care for years now. When I put my car in the shop for routine oil change and lube, I always inform them to go through the car... brakes, fluid, and repair anything in their their judgement that needs attention. Why? Because I trust them to do repair work that is necessary, because do not want to break down unexpectedly. They have several times informed me of repair work that I was unaware needed attention and should be repaired for safety and peace of mind.

SK
Steve K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business did everything he asked them to do in a timely manner.