SR
SCOTT R.
GMC Terrain
09/12/2019
GMC Terraine Service
Prompt service and a detailed explanation of what was done and optional things that could be done in the future.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/12/2019
Engine light on
Checked the computer code on the spot- no appointment.

JJ
JASON J.
Nissan Armada
09/11/2019
Top notch staff and new online inspection results!
I was surprised and pleased to receive a text message containing a link to an online review (with pictures!) of my vehicle inspection results. It is nice to see Maple Grove Auto stay at the cutting edge of communications technology while providing the same great quality service as they always have. Way to maintain that personal touch that you just don't get anywhere else!

Thank you !!!
Jason

Nissan Rogue
09/06/2019
Knowledgeable, trustworthy, helpful
We have been customers of Maple Grove Auto for many years and will continue to be.

BK
BARRY K.
GMC Acadia
09/05/2019
Super Company
Great service, honest, ethical and Fair

NB
NANCE B.
Lexus GS 430
09/01/2019
Availability & friendly & quit service.
Driving back from Duluth, MN, our car started to loose oil. We called ahead to have M/G Auto to take a look at the car the next day. They said that they were open until 8:00 that day & were take a quit look at it as soon as we got back in town. We got there about 7:00 PM. They put the car up on the rack & discovered there was a pin hole in the fuel filler. They replaced the filler, filled up the oil with our oil & charged us only for the new oil filler. We were on our way in a 1/2 hour. Thank goodness that the leak was something serious!

LARRY S.
Chevrolet SSR
08/28/2019
Overheating Problem
My Chevy SSR had an overheating problem that was fixed and on a test run downtown and back it ran just great. I dropped off the SSR on a Thursday and was told it would be Monday or Tuesday before they could look at it which was fine by me.
They called on Friday and explained what was wrong and ordered the part and the repair was done on Monday. Ahead of schedule.

Elk River, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
08/25/2019
Honest
Honest and friendly, plus they vacuum your car!

HB
HOLLY B.
08/08/2019
Superb service
Satisfied as always. Nice staff, short wait.

DOREEN R.
07/25/2019
Had to have my rear brakes replaced and didn't hesitate to go there. Have had work done there before and they are great. Good prices also.

MIKE B.
07/24/2019
Always great service
I recommend Maple Grove Auto to all of my friends. You are always straightforward, honest, and really helpful. I love the new text feature that keeps track of my recommended maintenance.

PC
PETE C.
Cadillac Escalade
07/20/2019
Time for some maintenance on my 2002 escalade
Brad went above and beyond to take care of everything needed and got it done even before I expected it . Once again nothing but good things to say. Thanks !

LARRY S.
Chevrolet SSR
07/19/2019
2004 Chevy SSR
I took my roadster in for an overheating problem and an oil change and it was fixed on time as promised and there is now no problem. The friendly staff took good care of my car.

DENNIS M.
07/18/2019
Reliable
Whether the task has been small or major, the outcome always has been satisfactory. And if the customer thinks something extra has to be done, the technician will either confirm or suggest otherwise.

LINDA B.
Elk River, MN
07/12/2019
Just an ordinary oil change, but as always a wonderful experience. I'm a gal who doesn't look under the hood. Love that I found a place I can trust and listen to my concerns. Busy shop, but always on time!

SCOTT S.
Brooklyn Center, MN
07/10/2019
simple oil change
A simple conventional oil change on a car with 226,000 miles comes with recommendations, Maple Grove Auto sends them via text, as well as discusses face to face. This is great. The pricing is WAY better than the oil change places you see near the highway, and the techs are better at their job. I will return.

AV
ANNE V.
07/03/2019
Stellar, Once Again
Just got an oil change, tire rotation, and a rear light bulb replaced that they noticed while looking over the car. They sent me the results of their inspection before I even left the shop.
All in all, great service once again!

MIKE W.
Brooklyn Center, MN
07/03/2019
The people and the expert work they do !!!
Always more than satisfied at MGAS !!!!

07/02/2019
I was very impressed with the knowledge and professionalism from this auto shop. After my car was inspected I received pictures and descriptions of the parts that needed to be fixed. Overall, I was blown away by the detail, honesty, and prices that the Maple Grove Auto Shop offered.

Mike B.
Nissan JUKE
06/27/2019
Happy in Maple Grove
Very happy with the service I received at Maple Grove Auto Service. Everything was thoroughly explained before the appointment. I will definitely continue to have my vehicle serviced there.