SR
Scott R.
GMC Terrain
11/26/2019
New Tires
As always the work was completed as scheduled. I am always confident that I will receive honest answers to my questions.

Susan S.
Ford Edge
11/26/2019
Oil Change Service
The Guys at Maple Grove auto always do a great job and always have my best interests in mind.

Jennifer W.
Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019
Professional and friendly
I am very impressed with MGAS. My family has taken vehicles there for years. Instead of pressuring me to make expensive repairs, John presented the information and explained it may not be worth fixing the vehicle due to its age and mileage. I very much appreciated the honesty. Also, the text message with the full inspection, with pictures of the parts needing repairs, was fantastic.

Deb M.
Isanti, MN
Acura MDX
11/19/2019
Service Review
i went to Maple Grove Auto Service specifically because they offered loaners. I was charged $240 for a complete diagnostic, with finding of almost $5,000 in needed repairs. I took out a loan to have everything fixed so i was safe for winter. When picking up my vehicle, I was told that upon wrapping it up and topping off the fluids, they found my radiator was leaking, therefore needed a new radiator, another almost $800.00. Some male friends, including my husband are very angry and feel I was taken advantage of. They did a diagnostic to start and should've found it then, secondly, they did an oil change at the same time they had it in for the diagnostic, and typically with an oil change should top off all fluids, so again you'd think the leak would've been found then. I don't know what to believe, but will not bring my vehicle back.

CJ
CLEM J.
Buick Regal
11/12/2019
The best place for car service!
Maple Grove Auto Service is a great place for auto service. Undoubtedly the best shop in the metro area. Sooo honest!!!

Sherrie C.
Lincoln MKX
11/10/2019
They go above and beyond just a typical “car repair”
Just moved into the area and were looking for a dependable, honest car service place. We have found our place! Loved their communication throughout the whole process and the fact that they sent pictures of the items that needed repair - keeps them honest. Costs were very fair. They seem to go beyond what is expected - thank you!

JOE W.
10/31/2019
Slow Leak
Made appointment same day to check slow leak in tire. Brought vehicle to shop, tire was checked and repaired immediately. Great service.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/27/2019
I trust them.
I had a symptom that my 5.5 year old battery was going bad. They tested mine and agreed it was a good time to replace it. We discussed which brand to put in and then they replaced it. Pretty straight forward when you trust the people your working with.

Subaru Legacy
I love this place
I always take my cars here. They're super friendly and trustworthy. Whatever the issue is with my vehicle, I've always been able to get an appointment right away and my car is usually done on the same day.

MIKE W.
Brooklyn Center, MN
10/23/2019
The people are MGAS greatest asset...
I have not used another local garage for over 30 years... When I met Mark And Conrad, I knew I had found a trusted friend to care for my, and my families cars.
They have changed and cars have changed , but the service and personal attention is still top of mind at MGAS.

Donna M.
Maple Grove Auto
Best place in Maple Grove to have your car repairs. Great service, good prices. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

AT
Alice T.
Minneapolis, MN
10/20/2019
It was a good experience except for one thing.
Alice said that john inspected her car. She does not like John as a mechanic. Please reassure her that he is a good technician at your repair shop. Thank you. Alice Timm

Minneapolis, MN
Jeep Compass
10/20/2019
Always a great experience
My wife took her car in for a full service safety inspection and she was very satisfied with it.

MJ
MIKE J.
10/19/2019
Just downright honest service
I always feel that when I bring any of my vehicles in, Maple Grove Auto will service my vehicle correctly AND will be honest in what needs to be done.
Have been working with them for many years and I Always respect their recommendations and trust them.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/15/2019
New tires
Great advice on buying tires. The new ones are much quieter than the OEM tires.