JIM T.

NEIL N.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2015
Friendly, Professional, Knowledgeable, Efficient
We recommend Maple Grove Auto to all our friends and have for years!

JE
Jim E.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job and he has no complaints.

BC
Bob C.
Mercury Mariner
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's wife. She said they did a great job. She has always been very happy with this facility.

NM
NELLS M.
Champlin, MN
Chevrolet Silverado
06/28/2015
The hours of operation
They are very friendly and know what they are doing.

FH
Fran H.
Plymouth, MN
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Fran said they do great work.

EH
ERIC H.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/24/2015
Not happy
Picked car up this afternoon. Noticed service engine soon light was still on. Shouldnt be if car is fixed. After almost $1300.00, tonight the car barely starts & will NOT stay running. Very unhappy right now & now original tech is gone on vacation.

We have been here before, but not for any major work. Mostly diagnostics. Didnt seem to have problems. This time, the tech charged us a couple times for the same part because he did not diagnose the problem properly, so he had to take the car apart again & replace the same part again because it wasnt anle to be reused.

I am beyond frustrated.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/25/2015

Hello Eric, Sorry to hear about the issue with your Grand Am. When it left here the light was off and the vehicle was running fine at the time. Something is clearly wrong however and we would like to get the car back in as soon as you can bring it. Its not a issue that the technician is on vacation as we have plenty of guys here and will take care of the issue immediately if you wanted to bring the car back in today. We would like to make this right so please get in contact with us or I can try calling you later today.

Angie Annunziata
Manager
763-425-8575

Shelley B.
Osseo, MN
06/22/2015
Uneasy with them
great hours and courteous service at the counter. However, I was charged a fairly high amount for front and rear brakes and 6 months later, found that the rear brake pads had either already worn through or were never replaced. Also, they were very quick to point out coming major expenses but never mentioned my service engine light (which has been on forever but they didn't know that) and small things like filling my wiper fluid were ignored..just kind of irked me after spending over $1000 on brakes. The other thing...seems odd to me that virtually all reviews are good yet everybody we know used them once or twice and didn't go back. I'm not saying they Are terrible, they just made me uncomfortable.
date of service below is a guess
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/22/2015

Hello Shelly, I just read your review and I'm sorry you were not happy with our service. I do see you were in a year ago back in June to have front and rear brakes done along with rotors. Unfortunately brakes can be expensive these days especially when you cannot machine the rotors and they have to be replaced. Our brakes have a lifetime warranty on the parts and a 18 months 18,000 mile warranty on the labor. So if you wanted to bring the vehicle back we would be able to take care of the issue your having. We always do the best we can to keep our customers happy and dislike when they are not satisfied with the work. Also we do not top fluids off or check anything over if the vehicle is in here for a specific issue such as brakes. If you were to come in and have a oil change done or ask for a courtesy inspection which is free we would then check over everything and top off all fluids or let you know of any other issues going on. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to get you back in here and make the situation right. We hold good reviews because we always try and put the customer first and have a very strong customer base of regular customers since we have been open in 1980's.

Angie Annunziata
Manager
763-425-8575

JOHN L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
GMC Yukon XL
06/22/2015
Great Service!
Reasonable pricing, great service.

Jake M.
Saturn L200
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Jake said he was pretty happy with the business.

SD
STEVE D.
06/19/2015
They're honest about what needs to be repaired.
MG Auto never tries to "nickel & dime" you. They always meet their estimates.
Suggestion: Don't recommend Midas on Brooklyn Blvd. They do "nickle & dime" customers.

CG
CONRAD G.
Honda Ridgeline
06/18/2015
Promises are kept, estimates are real!
Awesome, honest, caring, knowledgeable people serving people!

SL
SUE L.
06/17/2015
Maple Grove Auto

SHIRLEY W.
06/16/2015
Honest and fair pricing and information regarding the vehicle needs
I will not go anywhere else for my auto service. I have never had such complete and trustworthy service for any of my cars.

CARRIE B.
06/16/2015
Love this Place
Everyone is so friendly here! Fix my Little issues and send me on my way!