ROBERT G.
10/09/2018
wheel bearing
completed on time and less than dealer

JERRY L.
Champlin, MN
10/08/2018
Top Shelf Service
Oil change and tire rotation. They found a leak in one of the tires and fixed it. Rides better. Thanks. JL

RN
RICH N.
Lincoln MKZ
09/24/2018
Unexpected problem developed
Excellent customer service as always especially since we did not have an appointment but MG Auto found a way to fix my wife’s car.

RP
RENEE P.
09/20/2018
Honesty and technical ability
As a retired master mechanic,
and an auto shop owner at one point, I can recognize the business plan of a quality run auto repair business.
Thank you for your earnest customer service and true professionalism !

DEB G.
Brooklyn Center, MN
09/20/2018
Have complete trust in their work.
Have been coming here for many years and always have been beyond satisfied with services done. Everyone is friendly and professional and love having access to a courtesy car ; game changer. HIGHLY recommend!!

RL
RICK L.
Champlin, MN
Mazda CX-9
09/13/2018
Trustworthiness.
Very reasonably priced. Work completed in n time. Kept in the loop on progress of repairs.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/13/2018
On Time
On time per appointment great service and friendly staff

CG
CHERYL G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/12/2018
You guys are always 100%
I can always count on you. I love your accessibility, and NO PRESSURE salesmanship. You have never failed to solve whatever issue there is with my car, and you always go the extra mile. Thank you.

SL
SUE L.
Suzuki SX4
Always great service. 😊
MG Auto is the best and always meet our expectations. Five star

Friendly, knowledgeable service
I had a great experience. They were friendly, knowledgeable and I got my car back in a day!

LONNIE S.
09/08/2018
Always fast, reliable and courteous service. Great group of people
Customer for many years and always top-notch customer service. Great communication throughout the process.

TH
TOM H.
09/06/2018
OC
Always friendly and helpful. Did the leg work for me on a transmission issue. Have used these guys almost since they started. Always happy and pleased with their service.

LARRY S.
08/24/2018
Wheel Bearing Repair
I had wheel bearings and brakes replaced and it was an excellent experience with Maple Grove Auto. They gave me a fair estimate of the work needed, kept me informed of the progress of the job and gave me an estimate of other work that needs to be scheduled. And the bill was what was expected.
I was in auto parts and service for almost 40 years and I can tell you, this isn't the case with alot of shops. I will be back for the other issues.

08/23/2018
The staff and employees are great!!!!
We drive a 2002 and 2004 cars and and have Maple Grove Auto service them from day one and will continue to work with Maple Grove Auto in the future.

They are great and are highly recommend.

STEVE M.
08/22/2018
Helpful, pocket friendly, pleasant service.
Met or exceeded my expectations. They were very accommodating!

LC

Debbie M.
Mukwonago, WI
08/13/2018
Regarding to Terrrible Customer Service
I apologize for the review I recently put on for your shop in MN. I'm sure your business is top quality.
The shop I was referring to is located in Wisconsin.
I have tried to remove review but unable to.

Debbie M.
Mukwonago, WI
08/13/2018
Terrible customer service
My son had a transmission replaced here. With a 3 year warranty. From day 1 it leaked. Took it back to allow them to make it right. Got it back still leaked. Ken says I don't know what to tell you. This is what your response is ! I am now dealing with the warranty firm on my own.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 08/13/2018

Hello Debbie, I am sorry to hear that you are not getting good customer service at the shop you are going to. I am reaching out to see if you would be able to remove this review as we have never seen your vehicle at our shop. We are located in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Hopfully things get resolved at the other shop.

Angie Annunziata

Manager
763-425-8575

MARTHA L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Toyota Echo
07/16/2018
Helped in a time of need
Maple Grove Auto service was awesome! I needed my car towed and they provided me with speedy service to get me back on the road without any problems. Quick, efficient, and do a splendid job! Great customer service! Would definitely go back to them with my car needs if I lived in the area.

Stacy, MN
Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018
Good service love the loaner cars
They do good work