SL
SUE L.
Suzuki SX4
04/21/2018
Wonderful
Maple Grove Auto is the best. Great service small or large they're always there for the customer. Friendly and helpful ☺ Thanks !
Glenn and Sue L.

KATHY S.
04/20/2018
Always excellent service
Once again we were very happy with the service we received on our Sienna! After going over the final invoice, we were alerted to an open recall from Toyota, which was appreciated. I always like the email reminders for oil changes and possible maintenance issues we have previously discussed. We will be back!

JY
JULIAN Y.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/12/2018
Easy to schedule. Follow up is great.
In this case I dropped off my car over the weekend using the envelope and key for after hours use. I can count on them to follow up promptly and get the work done correctly.

LINDA B.
Elk River, MN
04/08/2018
Not an ordinary oil change
Thank you for scheduling me in even though you double booked the time. I expected to have to wait, but your efficient crew was able to start the job sooner than my scheduled time. In addition pulled a dent out in the bumper as a bonus!

JASON H.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercury Mountaineer
03/30/2018
Great service friendly staff. Highly recommend these guys

BETH H.
03/28/2018
They know me and my car.
Matt has great customer service.

PC
PETE C.
Cadillac Escalade
03/28/2018
Broken Gas Flap
My son went in to get the cover that opens to the gas cap fixed. Ended up unfix-able due to rust. (But as good as a service center can be) they Jerry rigged
the cover so he would not have problems with it. I can't thank the guys enough for all the good service they have provided me and my family.

KL
KEITH L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/18/2018
Great Service, great people
My engine light came on while driving home Thursday night. I took a chance and called MG Auto and described my vehicles issues. Much to my amazement, they were able to get my vehicle in the next morning. They even had a loaner for me to use to get to work that day. When they called to tell me what they found, they gave me clear details on the issue and what should be done to repair it. They also were patient with my questions and answered them completely. This was something I hadn't heard from the mechanics who had previously worked on my vehicle over the years.
I finally feel like I've found an Auto Service I can trust.

KJ
KAREN J.
Nissan Versa
03/15/2018
Customer service
customer service-Sam was great!

BP
BRETT P.
Hamel, MN
03/07/2018
Really Fast!
I brought my truck in for repair in the morning and it was done by 1pm which is always great when one depends on their truck so much.

NK
NICOLE K.
Elk River, MN
03/02/2018
Always great and very honest service provided!
I brought my vehicle in with an "abnormal" issue and the mechanic spent a lot of time and effort to diagnose, but was honest with telling me that the particular tool (Audi) that would test this specific part, was not an option for them, so they did not feel comfortable chancing the expensive repair. I appreciate this more than anything. I continue to take my vehicle to Maple Grove Auto because they are friendly, honest, detailed, patient, and always very accomodating. I go to Maple Grove Auto because I know they put customer satisfaction, first, and not their business making an extra dollar.

PR

TRACY H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/28/2018
Customer Service
Matt at MG Auto is perhaps the nicest guy and always very helpful.
I recently brought my car in because the engine light was on and instead of paying $60-$120 to just see why it was on, Matt suggested that he just take a quick look at it. After checking it out in their parking lot he assured me that it was nothing dire. He also checked with one of his mechanics just to be sure.
I appreciate that he saved me time and money with just his quick check!
Thanks Matt and Maple Grove Auto!

BG
BARB G.
Saturn VUE
02/25/2018
You guys and Angie are the best. I always trust what you say and do so that I am safe driving.
Best place to go for honesty and trust when it comes to driving my vehicle.

CL
CHERYL L.
02/22/2018
Awesome as always
Once again this fabulous team took great care of my car. I know everything is always taken care of and making appointments online make it so easy!

MIKE L.
02/18/2018
Always timely repairs
MG Auto is great. They schedule appointments and provide timely repairs. It's always nice to talk with the technician directly before picking up your vehicle to discuss the work or other items that may need attention. Thanks fellas!

SUSAN S.
Saturn VUE
02/18/2018
5 Star Service
I dropped my car off for routine oil change on Thursday while my husband and I went to dinner. It was ready when promised, as usual. When I went to pick it up, the service tech told me my rear brake light was out so they replaced it at no charge, as it had been replaced in October, so was still under warranty. I appreciate the thorough job they do at Maple Grove Auto. I know they've got my back!

GL
GINGER L.
02/10/2018
New car, same great care
Trusting Matt's recommendation for a new car, my Rav 4 was in MG Auto for the first time. As always, everyone was friendly, honest and helpful. According to Matt, I won't be seeeing as much of them with my new selection of a vehicle. But when I do, the care that I receive at MG Auto will be superior. Thank you!

JEFF B.
02/08/2018
Honest Service
Always honest about repairs needed. They know me by name. We have taken our vehicles there for years and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

SG
SHARYN G.
02/04/2018
As always my go to place for auto repairs or maintenance!
I write a review every time I come in and it's always the the same. HONEST, DEPENDABLE, FRIENDLY AND AFFORDABLE!