Allison S.
06/03/2020
Always reliable, courteous and straight forward.
Maple Grove Auto is great. They always do a nice job and are clear in their communication. My partner does a lot of car work, and this is the only place he trusts.

Lincoln MKX
05/29/2020
Honest trustworthy and fair auto repair shop
Honest trustworthy and fair auto repair shop

Daryll C.
Brooklyn Center, MN
05/24/2020
Satisfied with service on RAV4
The service done on my RAV4 was to my expectations. The employees were friendly and professional. However, a TPMS warning light was on the dashboard and no mention of it was made by Maple Grove Auto Service.

Minneapolis, MN
Nissan Rogue
05/23/2020
oil change
very efficient, waited while work was done, not long at all. I'm always impressed with the knowledge of the staff.
After making my appointment by phone I received an email confirmation which I believe was from an online service. The confirmation was not correct and it took an additional phone call to straighten the time out.
Overall I'm very satisfied.

Minneapolis, MN
05/22/2020
We went here on a referral from a friend. Took the car in Tuesday morning. The person at the front desk was very friendly and professional. About an hour later, got a call from Ryan that they had located the problem. He explained what it was and gave an estimate - very reasonable. About an hour after that, he called - the car was ready to go. Everything was completed sooner than expected and a very reasonable price.

Judy P.
05/21/2020
I’m a loyal customer because they take such good care of my car and go above and beyond for me. This time after my car was serviced Matt put on my new license plates for me and as a Senior that is a great help. Thanks
I am a loyal customer because they take such good care of my car and go “above and beyond” when I need extra help. After my car was serviced Matt put my license plates on for me and as a Senior that is appreciated. Thanks and I’ll be back!

CK
Chelsey K.
Ford Flex
05/16/2020
Friendly and fast service
I was recommended by a friend years ago and I ALWAYS take my car here for many reasons. The employees are always super helpful, honest and don't nickle and dime me for anything. I feel good about each interaction we have and the money I spend there.
Bonus of having a car to drive while mine gets worked on is amazing!!

GC
Gary C.
Ram 1500
05/09/2020
The staff is amazing. Bar nove, the best auto shop in the twin cities
Been going to MG AUTO since 2013. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Staff is the best, very affordable, and customer service is above and beyond of what is expected. I can't give this auto shop enough praise. Thank you. I'm a customer for life.

Brooklyn Center, MN
Honda Ridgeline
05/08/2020
Great, honest service!!!
Been going to MGA for years and have always been satisfied with the service I receive there. Tech's are knowlegable and the front end staff is great.

Jon S.
Saint Paul, MN
05/06/2020
SAVED MY BUTT
My car broke down in Maple Grove as I was traveling home to Eagan. I called AAA for a tow back to my usual repair shop in Eagan and was told I could not ride in the tow truck because of Covid19 and would have to find a ride home (35 miles). The tow truck arrived and told me MGAuto was just down the road and they offered loaner vehicles!! I called MGAuto and explained my dilemma. Perez, the gentleman I spoke with was very reassuring and told me they could help. My car was towed there, I was given a nice Nissan loaner to get home. Matt called the next morning and told me they had diagnosed the problem and would have it repaired by 3:00 for less $$ than I expected. I am a happy camper! MGAUTO= Aces!!!

Chrysler 200
05/01/2020
Upfront with charges and great communication!
Great customer service and affordable

04/29/2020
I've been a customer for many years, the service has always been exceptional. They take the time to explain the repair and give you a heads up on things to monitor before they become a big problem. The loaner cars are a value added service. They even filled my tires with air in the winter when I couldn't find a working compressor at the gas station. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

LC
Linda C.
Elk River, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
04/28/2020
Trustworthy
Always courteous, efficient and reliable.

AL
ANN L.
04/27/2020
Best Neighborhood Auto service
I bought tires for my 2013 Jeep at Maple Grove Auto Service years ago and go back regularly to have them rotated. They're a great neighborhood shop. I never feel as if they're trying to recommend a sevice that isn't warranted. After being lied to on numerous occcasions at a car dealer service department, Maple Grove Auto Service is just a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend them.

04/22/2020
Service Appointment
The staff is always very courteous. They answer all my questions and make sure that the car is fixed.