TW
Tricia W.
Climax, MI
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Steve in the Service dept is the man!
Having the engine replaced in my Hyundai Sonata due to a recall was made 100 times easier thanks to Steve in the service department. He diagnosed everything and got me in a rental car within a week and kept me informed at every step in the replacement process. His humor and kindness were so appreciated, and I can’t say enough good things about him and the great job the service department did on my car! I highly recommend this place for all Hyundai repairs.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Awesome review and comments,  thank you!

Larry B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Fabulous dedicated people
They quickly diagnosed the issue I had which fortunately was covered by warranty. They worked diligently to get my vehicle fixed and back to me
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Larry! Our Fabulous fantastic customers deserve it!

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
The service staff
Jeff is always ready to help !!
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Cathy M.
Richland, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
I feel that I can trust trust Steve and his crew to always do what’s best for me and my car.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/16/2020

TW
Tina W.
Middleville, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great
Service Department staff are fabulous. They always take very good care of me and my vehicle.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Awesome review and comments  thank you!

SL
Sarah L.
Gobles, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Steve is seriously the best!
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

YB
Yonee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Personal and close to work
Work was done well, personal call by technician with review and recommendations for immediate attention and what can be delayed until next appointment.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

My apologies we didn't earn a 5 Star review,  that's our goal on every visit!

WB
Wayne B.
Vicksburg, MI
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Quick great service... as always!
Getting the basic oil change and inspection is always easy when work with the group from Maple Hill Auto. And when and if something is out of sorts, they are sure to explain in detail the problem and possible solutions. Thanks again!
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

As always, Thank you Wayne!

PB
Pamela B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Every time I take my vehicle to Maple Hill Auto I always have excellent service . I never have any problems they have excellent technicians that work on your vehicle. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The other thing they always check after you had your vehicle worked to see if everything is ok and if you were satisfied with there work and if there is anything else they could do for you. I also go to a Hyundai dealer for my car. I love your products so much that I like to use only your products on my car and want technicians that are trained to work on Hyundai vehicles. Why I love your vehicles is you don’t have a lot of recalls for you make your cars right from the beginning with excellent employees that take pride in their work. You have a great company with great employees. No more American cars for me.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Awesome review and comments Pamela, thank you!!!

AG
Anthony G.
Allegan, MI
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Steve Nutt is the main reason I cvontinue to go to Maple Hill for service.
Get in on time & the work is done right.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Shedrick W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great follow up.
The problem with my car was huge, and they never gave up on finding the cause. I am very grateful for that. I love my Hyundai Sonata.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for the positive review!

RF
Richard F.
Vicksburg, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Kim Furney
Have owned 5 Hyundais and continue to be satisfied. I like to have early service appointments after dropping my daughter off at Bronson, and Steve always works to make this happen. Thank you.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/19/2020

Thanks for the great review and especially thank you for your loyalty!!

LJ
Laura J.
Paw Paw, MI
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
I received excellent service on my Hyundai sonata couldn’t ask for better and I think Steve the service personnel who took care of me thank you again
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Laura!! Awesome review and comments, thank you for your loyalty!

John P.
Otsego, MI
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service rep.
Great service very personable attention to my needs. Helps me keep track of what is needed to service my car.
JEFF D., Service Director from Maple Hill Hyundai responded on 01/12/2020

RL
Roger L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2020 Category: Service
we always have had good service
great place of business