Continue reading recommended reviews

KL
KEN L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/09/2018
good service but three day delay for a new part
I was without a car for the 4th of July and a rental cost $150.00 no way had to bum rides for three days didn't make for a good 4th of July A small discount would have made me happy for the inconvenience, I have been a good customer for at least 15 years

Jean C.
Saint Paul, MN
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
07/07/2018
I feel confident when dealing with Maplewood Auto
Past experience with them has shown me I can rely on them not only to fix the day's problem but to tell me if there are other things I should consider, without pushing, letting me know accurately if it's something that needs immediate care or can wait. That's a big deal to me.