DO
Debra O.
Volvo S60
03/23/2021
Outstanding,honest and knowledgeable
The only place I will service my car!

Justin W.
Nissan Rogue
03/22/2021
Our New Go-To Local Mechanic
Had an issue with our Nissan Rogue. Very friendly service and extremely timely service. Was fixed earlier than expected and the final results did not break the bank. We will certainly be coming back for all of our car mechanic needs!

Tish M.
Eagleville, PA
Jeep Patriot
03/18/2021
Trustworthy and Experienced
Wonderful customer service and excellent communication. The owners and mechanics have pride in their work and great ties to the community. I would highly recommend!

LG
Lisa G.
Harleysville, PA
Mercury Montego
03/17/2021
Very Professional, explained work done, Very nice
Very professional, explained all work done to my car , my car was neat and clean. Very nice. I definitely would recommend To any of my family and friends

Mercedes-Benz C300
03/11/2021
Just an oil change this time. These guys take great care of me every time. I recommend them highly.

CP
Christopher P.
Royersford, PA
03/11/2021
Wonderful People and Great Service
We always appreciate the work they do. Honest, helpful, and friendly.

MT
Mark T.
03/06/2021
Great service as usual

MT
Mark T.
03/05/2021
Mazda 6
You cannot beat the service here. They treat your auto like it is there’s.

KL
Kimberly L.
Schwenksville, PA
03/01/2021
Amazing customer service! I always get a phone call before any work is done to my Vehicle. If there is something that I don’t understand, they take the time to explain what, and why they feel the service needs to be completed. I will highly recommend anyone to use Marco Motors!!!!

Kimberly L

Karen M.
Volvo XC70
03/01/2021
I feel service is done competently and honestly. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Dana L.
Schwenksville, PA
02/26/2021
Incredibly accommodating!
I had a windshield replaced and needed new inspection stickers put on. I called and they took me right away and my car was done within 30 minutes. Will definitely be back!

Joyce M.
Norristown, PA
02/24/2021
Always reliable
I have used Marco Motors for years fir all the cars i’ve ever owned. Their prices are fair and they always do a great job. I recently needed them to install running boards on my CRV because it’s getting to hard to get in as we get older. They installed them for me at a much better price than my dealer. I rely on them and trust them with my car.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/17/2021
Had a problem and took care of it quickly and of course great job as always.
My best experience with car repairs.

Joseph S.
Dodge Charger
02/15/2021
Quality Service at its Best
Marco Motors always provides quality service when they work on Customers Vehicles......They treat your vehicle as if it was their own. I experience this each and every time I go there for any type of Service.......

Dean M.
Norristown, PA
02/15/2021
Inspection
Thank you for your great service as always!!!