Michael M.
09/30/2020
Outstanding Garage!!
Great garage and mechanics. Very honest and all of my vehicles will be serviced here.

Joseph K.
Worcester, PA
09/25/2020
Reliable and professional service
I’ve been bringing my Volvo here for years and this was the first time bringing my wife’s Honda Pilot. They are always thorough, reliable and professional. I like Marco Motors because they’re trustworthy, in my opinion, and alert you of the service needed along with the corresponding cost. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service!

Lisa S.
Toyota Sequoia
09/25/2020
The Best Mechanic ever!!!
Marco Motors is the absolute best! Marco Motors is the most reliable, Trustworthy and honest mechanic. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!

KW
Kristina W.
09/18/2020
Consistent excellent service
They work on all three of our cars and I wouldn't take it anywhere else

CP
Christopher P.
Royersford, PA
Volvo XC90
09/18/2020
Honest and Dependable
We are always very pleased with the service and advice provided by the folks at Marco. We have depended on their work in servicing our cars for years. We find them honest, affordable, and dependable.

John B.
Ardmore, PA
09/17/2020
Solid Supplier
I can always count on Marco motors to provide excellent service in a timely manner.

Thomas S.
Royersford, PA
BMW M3
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff are attentive, they took a good extra time to figure out something that he was not sure of how to deal with, they have fair price and they provided a good job.

BF
Brian F.
09/02/2020
Excellent work
They are straight up with you and if they see something wrong while they're doing another job they would let you know if you want it done then or later but they will let you know they see something wrong they are straight up and magnificent

KH
Ken H.
Volvo S60
09/02/2020
Always happy with the service. Technicians always willing to explain things in detail.

Michael M.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/28/2020
Courtesy Service, Trustworthy, Upfront Communication
Recommend highly... Staff is extremely courtesy. Trustworthy and very upfront with communication.
Work is great!
Thank you!

John H.
Fairview Village, PA
08/28/2020
Marco is the best!
Great service, easy to schedule, fair prices. Couldn’t ask for more!

PG
Peter G.
Trappe, PA
08/27/2020
Excellent Service and Communication
The work is completed timely, on budget, and repairs are thoroughly explained. Parts and labor charges are reasonable.

08/26/2020
Recommended
I contacted Marco Motors to look at my 1999 Jeep that was due for inspection. The vehicle has rust/mechanical problems and I was concerned that the cost would be too much. They got my Jeep in quickly and contacted me the next day. They were willing to due any repairs that I wanted done but unfortunately the vehicle will not be repaired . They were very helpful and courteous.

GD

KF
Kathy F.
08/21/2020
Issue with tires
This was my first time using this service, with no complaints on my current mechanic. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. The customer service was amazing, as I felt that the concern was on the issue I was having and not on overcharging me, as some places do. There was constant communication, and options and recommendations were provided to me before the work was done.