Jeff K.
Royersford, PA
Volkswagen CC
01/26/2021
Exactly what you would expect from a good independent auto repair
Marco not only understood my issues, they completely accommodated my concerns. A great independent auto SERVICER.

Renee C.
01/20/2021
Best all around!
Best all around! Service, customer service, communication!!! Beat in the area!

VL
Verna L.
Kia Forte
KIA FORTE VISIT
I had a good experience. The work was done promptly. I never had a long wait. I thought I would need a ride home, then return later to pick up my car, but that was not necessary. Perfect!

GC
Gerald C.
Nobody does it better!
We had suspected that the battery was the problem. Chris called to let us know that our suspicions were correct. He also told us that they had checked over the entire car, and we took it as good news that we only needed a new battery. The work was accomplished quickly and correctly.
We appreciate all the good work!

Karen M.
Lincoln MKC
01/16/2021
Customer Service is outstanding!!
Provided a estimate with findings and repairs that needed to be completed for inspection. Was not overcharged or pressured.

MT
Mark T.
Volvo XC90
01/15/2021
Aligning the XC90
Consider Chris and his team experts regarding realignment.

Renee C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/11/2021
Communication!
A friend recommended me to Marco motors and I was not disappointed!

Everything was explained to me, constant updates on a daily basis and estimate came in right where it was Quoted.

They were so very easy to work with… And everything was on the up and up and very straightforward! They are tucked away but not out of sight!

I would highly recommend this business!!

Renee

Jane T.
01/07/2021
Great people and service
Excellent service,fair pricing, honest, best in the business!!!

Lisa B.
King Of Prussia, PA
12/31/2020
Honest and reliable!
I've been using Marco Motors for all my car repairs and inspections for three yrs and I won't go anywhere else. It's actually the first auto repair shop I've trusted. Honesty and reliability are big factors.
I never feel I'm being pushed into a decision towards selecting one product over another. Choices and prices are given up front and the decision is mine to make. I appreciate that and I've never been disappointed. A+

CR
Charles R.
Jaguar S-TYPE
12/31/2020
Most Recent Service
My car needed an inspection, oil change and a host of small problems to be fixed. Once again, Marco Motors rose to the challenge, gave me the best price and my car now runs smooth as can be. Thanks!

Linda R.

Dana M.
Audubon, PA
GMC Acadia
12/30/2020
Honest, thorough and professional!
Chris and his team are honest and communicative about potential repairs. Their knowledge and experience are obvious and they always keep the customer’s interests and budget in mind.

BC
Bonnie C.
Eagleville, PA
Lincoln MKC
12/30/2020
Very accommodating!! Especially during a crazy year

LG
Linda G.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/19/2020
Excellent (emergency) service, care and so helpful in a panic situation
'What is that blue stuff on the snow bank??' Radiator problem! I immediately called Marco Motors to see if I could bring it in. They said 'Yes'! I wasn't expecting them to even look at it until the next day (this happened around noon on a Thursday). Well, not only did they do a 'look-see' with in an hour or two, but they called me back with an assessment. I ended up needing to bring it to a body shop, but when I went to pick up my SUV at Marco Motors IT WAS NO CHARGE! AND they topped off my antifreeze to make sure I'd get to the body shop, safely. WOW. I am so impressed, and thankful.
~Linda Gosnell, Evansburg PA
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Good morning Linda. Thank you for your kind review. We always have our customer's interests in mind. If we can save you money we will. We check on Service bulletins and recalls and even in your case something that may have been missed due to an accident from the body shop. We will inform you and do our best to save you money.
Thank you again.
Happy Holidays and Hopefully a fantastic 2021
 David

Jeremy K.
12/15/2020
Very professional and super clean garage and staff is extremely friendly.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you, Jeremy, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

KK
Kim K.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/15/2020
Easy to make an appt and honest, reliable service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank You Kim.
We always try our best to satisfy all our customer's needs. But we are always looking to ways we can improve the customer experience. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family