12/10/2020
Awesome!!
Awesome service. Highly recommend.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank You Melissa for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate the kind words and any recommendations you can pass along. Thank you again and hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

Dean M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2020
Oil changed checked all the fluids belts etc, in and out in less than an less than an hour. Thank you!!!!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank You Dean. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays

ST
Sandra T.
12/01/2020
Inspection
They are always friendly and explain everything clearly. They give you good recommendations for work you should have done to maintain your car.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank You Sandra, If there is anything we can help with please do not hesitate to call. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

DK
Deborah K.
12/01/2020
There Customer Service
Honest Mechanic's you can depend on the work being done right the first time.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank you, Deborah. We feel it is a collaboration with the customer to keep their vehicles running safe and reliable for many years to come. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

VL
Verna L.
Kia Forte
11/26/2020
Prompt, courteous, clean, cultured.
Everybody at Marco Motors is great. In addition, they do a great job. Mo complaints at all.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you Verna. We appreciate yours and your Daughter's Business. We do our very best to accomodate and keep our customer's families happy and keep their cars running and safe for years to come.

Fairview Village, PA
Jaguar XJ
11/25/2020
Best work, best price...that works for me!
Marco Motors gets it right every time. I’d never take my car anywhere else!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

We really appreciate you being our customer for many years. We strive to do our best to keep your trust. Thanks again and hope you and your family have a great holiday season

Joseph S.
Dodge Charger
11/25/2020
Above and Beyond Service....
The outstanding professional service and Quality of work, continues to amaze me each and every time I go to Marco Motors.
The Staff are courteous and well informed in all Aspects of Auto Repair, it's my go to ....... Repair Shop.....
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2020

Thank You, Joseph. We do appreciate your trust in us. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday season.

RK
Robert K.
Eagleville, PA
Honda Ridgeline
11/21/2020
In a word. Honest.
Marco provides great communication on all repairs and pricing. The repairs are done on time and done right. They are willing to provide you with options to save you money. This is one of the best places around to have your car serviced.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Robert. We appreciate the kind review. We try to maintain a high level of service everyday. This starts out with our customers trust and we want to repair the car right the first time for a reasonable price.
Hope you and your family have a great and safe Thanksgiving.

Dean M.
11/20/2020
Great job
They got me right in diagnosed the problem and had me out the door within an hour. Thank you Marco Motors!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Dean for the great review and giving us the opportunity. As you know being in Lower Providence all my life and having a business for over 40 years we strive to earn our communities trust. We want to be the best repair shop we can and also support the community we live in. Thanks again and hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

Michael S.
11/13/2020
Appt. time schedule
Have always trusted Marco Motors. Service is good and honest. Was a little disappointed with the length of the appointment. Went in a week early to make a early appointment for the next week. Was sent a text to remind me of my 8:00am appointment. Dropped my car off at 2:30 on the day before my appointment. Was called at 10:00 am to say the car passed inspection. They recommended some things which I agreed to. Was told my car would be ready in the afternoon. Called three times throughout the afternoon. First time at 1:45 left a message, no answer. Called agains at 3:00 , was told the tires had just arrived, should be ready within the hour. Called again at 4:15, again no answer, left message to say needed the car and had to go to a memorial service at 5:00. Decided to drive there with my son who is in a wheelchair because he uses the car for therapy and needed to put the driving controls on the car. When I arrived I was told he was doing the bill. When I asked why no one returned my calls and why it was so late, I was told it was because I didn’t tell them when I needed the car!!!! Why make an appointment if they over ride you to take care of people who come in during the day!!!!!! Like I said - have always trusted them but this was such a frustrating day. I was told that they would put on my file that they need to know when I need my car next time??? Like I am a “problem “ customer. Seemed a little unfair!!!!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/12/2021

Dear Michael,

We would like to thank you for being a loyal client of Marco Motors. We are very sympathetic to you having such a tough day. Your inspection was completed in a timely manner and we very much appreciate you following the recommendation to have the additional work done to maintain your vehicles safety. When we add on to work being done, at times there is a part or parts that need to be delivered to us and that usually happens pretty quickly. We do our best to set expectations and understand what is important to our clients. Many of our clients pick up at end of the day as they are coming from work, so that does become an average time-line for many cars being completed. When we know there is an urgent need for a job to be completed at a certain time, we always do our best to accommodate our clients. We hear you and understand your frustration on what must have been an already difficult day with a memorial service to attend and will continue to work on improving our communication moving forward. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family of the one you lost and we will do our best to meet your expectations.
Sincerely,
Marco Motors

CI
Cynthia I.
Chester Springs, PA
11/13/2020
Love Val
I basically followed my mechanic to your shop. Val is awesome and always takes care of my Jeep! Great prices too!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Good morning Cynthia. We appreciate you trying us. We are very fortunate we found Valerie over a year ago. She has been a terrific addition. We feel the same as you do. She is awesome.
Hope you and your family have a terrific Thanksgiving

Fairview Village, PA
11/11/2020
They get it right
Marco Motors figures out the problem and fixes it right every time. Can’t be beat.

GM
Gregory M.
Scion xA
11/11/2020
Great help as always, the timeless scion
Great help as always, the timeless scion. Marco is always on any problems and always let you know what’s needed for your car. Zion has 152,000 miles on it and as I’ve said before Marco makes it keep going and going and going like the energizer bunny. Thanks for your help
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Sorry, Gregory for the late response. Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate the opportunity to service all of your family's vehicles. Hopefully, you have a great Holliday season and a Happy New Year

GC
Gerald C.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/10/2020
Freedom from complication
Simplicity in its rarest form...Yes, no frills, just excellent service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/29/2020

Sorry for the late response
Thank you Gerald for the kind review. We love the opportunity to serve our many long time neighbors vehicles.

Nissan Pathfinder
11/09/2020
Nice people- good service
We will come back. Thank you