Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Joshua S.
Volvo C30
06/24/2020
Volvo C30
Best service experience I have had in the last 10 years. Excellent communication. Chris worked on my car his attention to detail far serpassed most mechanics . I will return to them for any other work I need done.

John H.
Fairview Village, PA
06/23/2020
Can’t be beat!
These guys are as good as it gets. Trust them. You will not be sorty!

Samuel M.
BMW 328i
06/22/2020
High Quality of Service and Repairs
I love their friendly Service and Quality Repair of all my cars. All their technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable on all my cars. They treat you like family and try to provide the best service possible to save you money on what is necessary to maintain a safe car on the highway. They also always make an effort to provide me with my car fixed on my schedule. Thank you Marco Motors

John T.
Kia Optima
06/18/2020
My car got fast efficient service at a good price

ST
Sandra T.
06/17/2020
Friendly and helpful!!
Everyone at Marco motors is very friendly and informative. They explain everything and complete the work quickly.

Kyle S.
Quakertown, PA
Volvo S80
06/15/2020
Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable
Marco Motors’ Chris, Dave and crew are always helpful, and treat customers with respect. They’ll go out of their way to solve your car problems, suggest less expensive alternatives, or assist with tough decisions. I’ve known them and their father since the mid nineties, and wouldn’t go anywhere else for Volvo repairs.

KH
Ken H.
Volvo S60
06/14/2020
Friendly service
Always happy with the service as well as the explanations offered regarding the need for various parts components.

EL
Edward L.
Volvo S60
06/11/2020
Always a pleasure!
The gang at Marco Motors is knowledge, friendly, and always easy to work with. We never have a problem getting an appointment and we always get timely communication on repairs and estimates. Highly recommend!

Christine H.
Volvo V70
06/11/2020
Wonderful!
My husband and I have been coming to Marco Motors for over 20 years. They are the best. They're informative, experienced, caring, and honest. I recommend them for everybody.

Laurie M.
Eagleville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/10/2020
Check engine light repair
Chris provided a detailed explanation of the bad sensor they found, the cost to repair. Great service from Marco Motors.

BF
Brian F.
Volvo XC90
06/09/2020
One Stop Shop problem fix
Anything ever happen again with my vehicle I'll be right back there with no hesitation they jumped right on it with no hesitation the problem and was straight up and let me know what was wrong with it and we came to agreement and got it done

Jesse D.
King Of Prussia, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/08/2020
There’s a Reason I go to Marco Motors
The Maris family has run Marco Motors for quite a while. They’re fantastic at what they do. They’re courteous, quick, professional and polite, and they will take the time to talk through options with you and explain what each one means. I’ve been bringing my cars to them since I started driving in the 90s, and will do so for as long as I own a vehicle.

EL
Ernest L.
Nissan Armada
06/05/2020
I just had my Nissan Armada in for air conditioner service. It needed a new compressor. Now I'm ready for the summer.

KW
Kristina W.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2020
Consistantly excellent
They are always there when I need them! From my dead batteries to my broken ball joints they get the job done at a fair price. Highly recommended!

GK
Giselle K.
05/29/2020
Quick turn around and great communication with customers
From start to finish everything was great - service, communication with me concerning repairs needed and checkout. Will definitely return.