PS
Peter S.
Chevrolet S-10
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Peter said this place's staff has great customer service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Peter , We appreciate you having the trust in us.

RD
Rita D.
Norristown, PA
Volvo XC70
03/22/2020
Honest and professional
Always professional and honest. Always trust taking my Volvo (and Toyota) to Marco Motors! Highly recommend
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Rita. We want to earn that trust with every customer , with every vehicle and every day.

BC
Belinda C.
Royersford, PA
Volvo V70
03/12/2020
Inspection
All of Marcos staff are informative, reliable, and friendly. Took my car in for inspection last year, this year, and will again every year. Thank you.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Belinda, We appreciate your trust in us to take care of all your vehicles.

Linda S.
03/11/2020
Best garage ever
They are a great group of people always willing to do the best they can to help with their customers. I would recommend them to everyone.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Linda. We strive to do our best everyday and to satisfy all our customer's vehicles needs.

Kimberly S.
03/04/2020
Excellent mechanics!!!
Great service at a great price.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you to one of our long time customers. We always appreciate your trust in us.

EL
Edward L.
Volvo S60
03/03/2020
These guys are the best!
It’s a pleasure to work with everyone at Marco Motors. They are super friendly and knowledgeable, cost is reasonable, and we are always confident in our service/repairs. Highly recommend!

Robert B.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
02/07/2020
ease of getting an appointment and having it done satisfactorly
I am pleased with all aspects of their business
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

We try not to over book so we can thoroughly take care of every car that comes thru our doors.

GE
Greg E.
Schwenksville, PA
02/06/2020
honesty and communication
Chris did a great job and explained what they were doing every step of the way as they diagnosed and replaced my failing transfer case. He was extremely professional and provided good options on parts and the repair. They got the parts in and the work done quickly and on time. Definitely recommend Marco Motors

Thank you Greg.
Beeing in business has its perks. We have a great chain of suppliers that gives us many options and in a timely fashion.

DV
Dawn V.
Gilbertsville, PA
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/04/2020
Chris and his team, amazing!
My car had to get towed, they looked at my car the same day and completed the work. Prompt, fast and reliable! Very nice too!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

We try to diagnose the car as quickly as possible so our customers can make arraingements, This we we can have the time to repair the car right and get it back to you ASAP.

DK
Deborah K.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said the staff did a very good service and she is very thankful that they took her home and picked her up when her vehicle was ready.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/26/2020

We are very happy to help. We would like to that you for being patient and working with our schedule.

Stuart W.
01/22/2020
Always get good service with details on work-completed and good advice
I have brought my car to Marco’s for two years for state inspections to repairs and have been satisfied with the attention to details and quality of work that I will always call them first when needing assistance for
My vehicle

CK
Christine K.
Eagleville, PA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said everything was great, they love the place. They are really good, they take care of them,, call them back, keep them informed and the prices are right.

Volvo XC90
01/18/2020
Great Service, As Always
I would not take my cars anywhere else for service. Marco Motors is the best!

James R.
Norristown, PA
01/11/2020
They are the best. Always ready to help. And deliver as promised. We would never go anywhere else for service.
Excellent service.

VC
Valerie C.
01/08/2020
Great 1st Service!
My dad, a retired diesel mechanic, recommended this place for inspections so I went to get my car inspected and they fit me in that day. I asked if a "warranty-ending check-up" is a thing and they actually recommend it to all their customers so I have an appointment for my other car in a few days. Overall, I felt they delivered great service at a good price and truly cared how I heard about them and why I decided to take my car there. Met the owner, Chris, a few times that day and he called me immediately after picking my car up to say that he hadn't had a chance to put my paperwork in the car and he was in the parking lot waiting to hand it to me when I pulled back in. I would say Marco's definitely cares about their customers and reputation and they even have a female tech which I completely love and respect.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Good morning Valerie, Thank you for the kind words. We strive to do our best. We stay up on the new technology and also train our techs. We also believe in communication with our customers so they can understand what we are doing and also educate them on the importance of the repairs and services . Our new tech of August by the way her name is also Valerie, We were very fortunate to have found her and are blessed that she has so much passion for our industry and her future at Marco Motors.