Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Bridget G.
Pennsylvania
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bridget said this business got her vehicle done quickly even though it was a holiday and they were reasonably priced.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you Bridget, We  are glad we could be at your service. Thank you for giving us a try . Hope you have a Healthy Happy New Year !!!

BW
Barry W.
Pennsylvania
Saturn Ion
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Barry said everything works fine and he said they included things in the service that he would have never thought about.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Good morning Barry. We try to service the vehicles to manufacturer specifications and suggestions. We also want to catch issues before they become problems. Thanks again Happy New Year

Andrea S.
Volvo XC90
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said that she is always happy with the work they do. They're honest.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

We appreciate you for continung to be a great customer.
Happy New Year !!!!

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
12/31/2019
Awesome service as always
As always the service was awesome. Looking out for the best interest of the customer. Attention to details, that I didn't notice. David you were correct the taillight was broken when the car was dropped off. I love my kids, I love my kids!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

LOL , Thank you Douglas. I do know the feeling of teenagers . They can be a challenge. I was also worried when we saw the lens. That is why when I first saw it we checked the lot. If there is anything we can ever do . Please do not hesitate.
Happy New Year to you and your family

DV
David V.
12/29/2019
Dodge Ram Service-Five Star Service
Always great service at a reasonable price. Truck was ready when promised. Skilled and friendly team who provides honest workmanship with no hidden cost.

Thank you David. It is our pleasure

JOSEPH P S.
12/23/2019
Another Great Oil Change Service
Just like everything else Marco Motors does their oil change service on my vehicle is nothing short of exceptional in every way from the Attention to Detail and neatness of the surrounding areas of my engine compartment......

VM
Veronica M.
Royersford, PA
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Veronica said this business did a good job and she liked how they were very willing to walk her through the problems with her vehicle.

IS
Imran S.
Volkswagen Passat
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Imran said he got good service at this business and they fixed his vehicle.

Robert B.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
12/11/2019
Customer Service and Auto Repair
From the initial phone call I made, looking for information, until I picked up my car, I found every one I spoke with was courteous, friendly, and professional. They went over my vehicle , got back to me with an estimate, and actually came in below the quote. I will definitely be returning, and referringthem to others.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you Robert , We strive to do the best and inform our customers the best we can. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Fantastic Happy New Year

PT
Phil T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/11/2019
Knowledgable, professional service
Marco Motors did a complete factory recommended service on my 2010 Mini. The cost was reasonable and the car runs great. They demonstrated more knowledge of the Mini than any other shop where the car has been serviced. I highly recommend them!

PC
Peter C.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Peter said he went to another business that wasn't able to fix his problem When he went to this business, they had it fixed in 2 hours

RK
Robert K.
Eagleville, PA
Honda Ridgeline
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was very good.

KH
Ken H.
Volvo S60
11/15/2019
Great Service - Knowledgeable Staff
Always happy with the service and friendly staff. They are always willing to explain things about the various services that are needed or were completed.

MF
Mark F.
Acura TL
11/10/2019
Very professional and trusting!
Our family have been using Marco for many years and many generations through the family.
We always have had honesty, professionalism and great experiences with dealing with Marco Motors. Would and have recommended Marco for anybody and everybody to use them for vehicle inspections, service repairs etc.

AC
Albert C.
Schwenksville, PA
Volvo V70
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Albert said that the place was very good.