TO
Creamery, PA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
08/03/2020
Happy Customer!
Professionalism and polite, with a personal warmth. Always very pleased with the workmanship.

Tara S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/31/2020
Just purchased a vehicle. There was an unforeseen issue. We called them and they fixed the vehicle within 24 hours no hassle. Friendly and honest! Thank you!!

Lisa B.
07/31/2020
OUTSTANDING!
Marco Motors is the first auto repair shop that I trust. It is very comforting to know I now have a mechanic I can trust and depend on.
They're customer service is outstanding!
Each time I've needed something I'm contacted with several options and the prices of each one. Never pushed into going with one or the other.

I recently moved a little further from the shop, there are many garages between here and there but I will go the extra miles to Marco Motors everytime because I know I'm getting the best and most honest service around.

Margaret C.
Audubon, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/30/2020
Thank you for your professionalism and courtesy. Your honesty and knowledge were very much appreciated. I will certainly recommend you to all of my family and friends!
Thanks again!
Marge

KG
Kathleen G.
Volvo XC60
07/30/2020
Chris and David are the Best!
Chris and David took a significant amount of time and creative thinking to get to the bottom of a mysterious water leak/awful smell in the spare tire well of my Volvo XC60. They are so skilled and will not stop until they figure out the issue. They always take great care of our cars and we trust them immensely.

AP
Audrea P.
Acura RDX
07/28/2020
Friendly and accommodating, fair priced
I went to Marco for the first time today and they were awesome. I waited outside and worked (great wifi) and they were so nice offering me a chair, to set up a table for me... really went beyond. My car was done quite quickly and the pricing was great. 10/10 recommend!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/29/2020

Good evening Audrea
It was our pleasure to meet you and have the opportunity to work on your Acura. We want everyone to have a good experience at Marco Motors. But most of all we want to make your car right and for it to last a long time. Have a great week and Thank you again
                                            David

John B.
Ardmore, PA
07/27/2020
Trustworthy
I know I can always depend on Marco Motors to service our vehicles in a timely fashion and communicate effectively with me about any repairs that need to be made. I will keep bringing our vehicles to Marco Motors.

AC
Andy C.
07/21/2020
Great experience
great experience getting our wheels balanced. Mechanics were knowledgeable and friendly amd explained all issues. They also told us what to keep an eye on in the future. We will be returning for future service and repairs. 👍

Jeep Liberty
07/20/2020
Jeep
Marco Motors is a very professional and efficient establishment. They always fit us in their schedule and take time to diagnosis any problems we are having with our vehicles. I highly recommend them

Robert B.

Royersford, PA
Dodge Charger
07/13/2020
A place with morals
they are honest up front people who won't do anything without consent. Even with the quotes they gave i paid less then the quote they gave. Very professional and great work.

AR
Antoinette R.
Volvo V70
07/08/2020
Knowledge and expertise for service
I've been a customer for 17 years. I'm an avid Volvo owner of both older as well as late models. There has not been an issue that David or Chris couldn't resolve. They don't hesitate to inform me when they need to do some additional research in order to fix a problem. Their honesty and integrity make them stellar.

FC
Francis C.
07/07/2020
25 years
I have been going to Marco Motors for 25 years. They know what they are doing, they stand behind their work. I cannot remember an issue, not one, and I bought several cars from them with an average of 150,000 on them. They kept them going for up to 200,000 miles. Amazing record.

Joseph S.
Blue Bell, PA
07/07/2020
Great people! Great service!
The Marco Motors team is great! They are friendly, knowledgeable and do great work for a good rate. If you are looking for mechanics that can work on your car and make it run like new call Marco Motors.