Karen M.
Audubon, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that her experiences at the facility were and are not good, they are currently in communication but she will not recommend anyone to them. Ever.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 04/11/2019

After 30 years of servicing your family's  cars , We hate to loose any valued customers. We tried to satisfy all the customers needs . And  tried to do our best in repairing your Mini Cooper with in a reasonable amount of time and budget. I also realize it was  more of a communication problem on both sides. Again we appreciate you as a long time customer and hate to see you go.

Robert B.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
02/07/2020
ease of getting an appointment and having it done satisfactorly
I am pleased with all aspects of their business

GE
Greg E.
Schwenksville, PA
02/06/2020
honesty and communication
Chris did a great job and explained what they were doing every step of the way as they diagnosed and replaced my failing transfer case. He was extremely professional and provided good options on parts and the repair. They got the parts in and the work done quickly and on time. Definitely recommend Marco Motors

DV
Dawn V.
Gilbertsville, PA
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/04/2020
Chris and his team, amazing!
My car had to get towed, they looked at my car the same day and completed the work. Prompt, fast and reliable! Very nice too!

DK
Deborah K.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said the staff did a very good service and she is very thankful that they took her home and picked her up when her vehicle was ready.

Stuart W.
01/22/2020
Always get good service with details on work-completed and good advice
I have brought my car to Marco’s for two years for state inspections to repairs and have been satisfied with the attention to details and quality of work that I will always call them first when needing assistance for
My vehicle

CK
Christine K.
Eagleville, PA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said everything was great, they love the place. They are really good, they take care of them,, call them back, keep them informed and the prices are right.

Volvo XC90
01/18/2020
Great Service, As Always
I would not take my cars anywhere else for service. Marco Motors is the best!

James R.
Norristown, PA
01/11/2020
They are the best. Always ready to help. And deliver as promised. We would never go anywhere else for service.
Excellent service.

VC
Valerie C.
01/08/2020
Great 1st Service!
My dad, a retired diesel mechanic, recommended this place for inspections so I went to get my car inspected and they fit me in that day. I asked if a "warranty-ending check-up" is a thing and they actually recommend it to all their customers so I have an appointment for my other car in a few days. Overall, I felt they delivered great service at a good price and truly cared how I heard about them and why I decided to take my car there. Met the owner, Chris, a few times that day and he called me immediately after picking my car up to say that he hadn't had a chance to put my paperwork in the car and he was in the parking lot waiting to hand it to me when I pulled back in. I would say Marco's definitely cares about their customers and reputation and they even have a female tech which I completely love and respect.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Good morning Valerie, Thank you for the kind words. We strive to do our best. We stay up on the new technology and also train our techs. We also believe in communication with our customers so they can understand what we are doing and also educate them on the importance of the repairs and services . Our new tech of August by the way her name is also Valerie, We were very fortunate to have found her and are blessed that she has so much passion for our industry and her future at Marco Motors.

BG
Bridget G.
Pennsylvania
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bridget said this business got her vehicle done quickly even though it was a holiday and they were reasonably priced.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you Bridget, We  are glad we could be at your service. Thank you for giving us a try . Hope you have a Healthy Happy New Year !!!

BW
Barry W.
Pennsylvania
Saturn Ion
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Barry said everything works fine and he said they included things in the service that he would have never thought about.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

Good morning Barry. We try to service the vehicles to manufacturer specifications and suggestions. We also want to catch issues before they become problems. Thanks again Happy New Year

Andrea S.
Volvo XC90
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Andrea said that she is always happy with the work they do. They're honest.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

We appreciate you for continung to be a great customer.
Happy New Year !!!!

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
12/31/2019
Awesome service as always
As always the service was awesome. Looking out for the best interest of the customer. Attention to details, that I didn't notice. David you were correct the taillight was broken when the car was dropped off. I love my kids, I love my kids!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 01/11/2020

LOL , Thank you Douglas. I do know the feeling of teenagers . They can be a challenge. I was also worried when we saw the lens. That is why when I first saw it we checked the lot. If there is anything we can ever do . Please do not hesitate.
Happy New Year to you and your family

DV
David V.
Norristown, PA
12/29/2019
Dodge Ram Service-Five Star Service
Always great service at a reasonable price. Truck was ready when promised. Skilled and friendly team who provides honest workmanship with no hidden cost.

Thank you David. It is our pleasure