Mike G.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he gave exceptional praise for Mario on price, they're knowledgeable, the only place to bring his vehicle,, it's fabulous, no non-sense and a comfortable place to do business.

EG
Elizebeth G.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said he did the work quickly and she hasn't had any problems with them.

EC
Ed C.
Nissan Armada
08/19/2020
Armada
Great service at great prices. Treats my vehicle like his own. Maintains a PMI schedule for my truck and what services i will need down the road

Matt M.
Cicero, IL
Kia Soul
08/13/2020
HONESTLY BEST PLACE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED
I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CARS IN THE LAST 40 PLUS YEARS, I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE WHEN IT FIRST OPENED I WOULD HAVE SAVED AND PEACE OF MIND THAT MY CAR IS FIXED RIGHT!!!

AV
Alma V.
Burbank, IL
08/12/2020
HONESTY
I totally trust Mario. If I have a question I know I can call him explain the issue and ask him what he recommends I should do. He is honest.

VC
Victor C.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/11/2020
Fast excellent reliable service
Called the shop to take my truck in and needed it in a hurry, Mario and the guys had it done in 2hrs and like usual reliable and no need to worry about anything after they are done. They are excellent at what they do!!

Jessica R.
Jeep Compass
08/05/2020
Rear Brakes and Nee Battery
Everything was great! I made and appointment online and they were ready for me when I walked in the door. They finished both my rear brakes and putting in a new battery just in a few short hours. Exceptional service and overall positive experience once again!

Bob S.

Rezzy A.
Downers Grove, IL
07/30/2020
Honest work
An auto repair you can fully trust. I drive far to Marios for my auto needs because they do honest work, they love their job and you can feel the positive vibes.

BR
Barbra R.
07/29/2020
Fast friendly service
Mario's is a place where you feel comfortable coming in to ask about your automobile. You will get an honest evaluation and excellent service.

Joe C.
Willow Springs, IL
07/24/2020
My Tired Tires
I take my car for all my work - the man is trustworthy and trusted by all of his customers ... I needed new tires on my Forester and he did a great job and cost affordable .... thank you Mario ...

John H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/23/2020
Honesty
Only needed a oil change and rotate tires. Checked car and stated everything looks fine. No hard sell for any unnecessary work needed.

Julio P.
07/22/2020
Excellant service, comfortable setting. Fair price and honesty is top notch

Chevrolet HHR
07/16/2020
Brake Job
I called Mario's Auto Repair and told them I was having a problem with my brakes. They told me to bring it in and in a couple of hours they had it fixed and ready. problem solved

MT
Mr T.
Illinois
07/10/2020 Category: Service
MR said Mario is good and dependable.