Ford Freestyle
07/27/2019
Genuine, honest and friendly.
Mario's Auto Repair is very top of the line. They treat you like family and it doesn't even feel like a service. It feels more like a helping hand. Been going there for a while. They really value and appreciate their customers and more importantly they know what they're doing. Great dudes and happy to let them help me out.

Ken B.
Dodge Dakota
07/27/2019
Superior service
Great mechanic, he is very honest with his findings of your automobile. Would not go anywhere else for repairs. Highly recommended. Thank you Mario!!

CF

Tony P.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/14/2019
my Daughter's car..
I brought it in, my daughter is going on a long road trip, and Mario checked everything I asked.. I feel much better letting my daughter go now.. Mario knew my concerns and took his time assuring me her car was in good shape

ST
Santiago T.
Justice, IL
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Santiago said the staff was friendly and to the point.

CG
Cindy G.
07/08/2019
Best Mechanic
I truly respect this establishment. Mario’s is honest friendly and great work

EE
Eric E.
Illinois
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Eric said he received good service from the staff.

Ken S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the business provides friendly service.

VH
Valoree H.
Lincoln MKX
06/22/2019
Awesome Service
This was my first time taking my vehicle to Mario's and I am so glad I did. First they are so friendly, second they give you thorough information regarding the status of your car. He even told me how to extend the life of my brakes. I'm so pleased with the work, pricing and hospitality that I am recommending him to whomever will listen.
Mario C. from Mario's Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2019

JJ
Joe J.
06/19/2019
Great service and reputation
Mario's does a great job at servicing vehicles. Everyone I know that goes to Mario's has good things to say about their service and reputation

JV
Juanita V.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Juantia said she would recommend this business for service. She also wanted to mention the business is very honest and truthful about what's going on with the vehicles.

LT
Lynn T.
Burbank, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the service is always excellent and awesome. She mentioned that the staff is accommodating and knowledgeable.

Alma M.
Suzuki SX4
06/11/2019
Left my car perfectly running again
As always awesome job !

Diego C.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Diego said the experience was very nice.

Joshua M.
06/06/2019
Always an outstanding job!
Very professional & Customer service is great.. The job is always done correctly the 1st time. No complaints..