03/13/2020
Fast, Reliable, Honest Service
I recently had a list of repairs recommended to me while my car was at the dealership... I called Mario and he told me he would inspect the car for free and verify the problems. He gave me an honest assessment (better than the dealer) and then repaired the issues for half the price. With OEM parts! I was in and out in a half of a day. I will continue to bring my business to Mario's.

Russ H.
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Russ said he liked the quality and the speed.

Steve B.
Hyundai Entourage
03/03/2020
Saved Me Again
I wholeheartedly recommend taking your vehicle to Mario's for servicing. You never have to worry about the quality of the work, the integrity of Mario and his crew, or being charged an unfair price. This business is always 5 stars on all of the above. I need my vehicle both for work and for transporting people I care about to various hospital facilities. I really can't take chances with second-rate service and Mario is truly the best. Make him your first choice for all your automotive repair needs. You will not be disappointed.
Mario C. from Mario's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Rita H.
Buick Century
02/28/2020
courtesy, fair prices, work done when needed, quickly and correctly
Always the best service.
Mario C. from Mario's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

LH
Lisa H.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said Mario is easy to work with.

Brian M.
02/25/2020
Keeps on going
Glad I got vehicle in when I did. Breaks were doing bad, now running great.

HD
Howard D.
Cadillac XTS
02/25/2020
Mario Rocks!
Best mechanic in Chicago!

CK

Burbank, IL
Lincoln Navigator
02/21/2020
BEST Mechanic
As always, HONEST, HONEST, HONEST can't say it enough. If Mario tells me he recommends that I get a new vehicle, I go out and get a new vehicle no ifs, ands or buts.
If you are looking for a mechanic that will be honest and won't try to make you spend on something that your car doesn't need, Mario's Auto Repair is the place you want to go too.

HM
Hope M.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Hope said this business does a great job for her.

JO
Jose O.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Jose says this business offers service with friendly, good people.

Richard G.
New Lenox, IL
02/17/2020
Another quality repair done right.
We rely on Mario to keep or car running and in good repair. This time the rear brakes and calipers were shot. As usual, Mario got the parts needed and the car back on the road. Thanks Mario.

Ken B.
Dodge Dakota
01/31/2020
Outstanding Service
You can expect the best service here, hands down. Mario is very honest, caring, and understanding of your automotive needs. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to him. Mario is very personable and easy to express your concerns to. Thank you Mario and your team for continued excellent service.
Mario C. from Mario's Auto Repair responded on 02/03/2020

Thank You !!!

Richard G.
New Lenox, IL
01/17/2020
Repairs done right the first time.
Mario has taken good care of our cars for many years. This time it was two bad O2 sensors. Mario determined the problem and got the right parts to get the repairs done. The car runs great now. It is great to have a professional that you can trust. Thank you Mario!!!

VN
Vito N.
Streamwood, IL
Dodge Caliber
01/15/2020
Good place to fix car problems
I know Mario for almost 20 years. He has been always honest with the service you need and he provides high quality diagnostics and repairs.
He is very customer focus and very friendly. I highly recommend him for any services and repairs your car needs.
If I have a car problem I always try to go to Mario. He is there for you.