BMW 325i
03/31/2020
E30
Another excellent job at keeping a 1991 E30 running almost like new for 29 year old car.

Joey M.
Volvo XC90
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Joey said this business did everything they were supposed to.

FW
FRED W.
Saab 9-3
03/27/2020
Outstanding Service
Highly technical, professional service at fair price. If you own an European vehicle, this is your maintenance shop.

BRAD H.
Volvo V70
03/24/2020
Professional
Joe is a straight shooter. He helped us understand what needed repairing, shared photos and made reasonable recommendations. Excellent maintenance and mechanics are worth the investment.

RK
Richard K.
Canyon Lake, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he has been using this business for 25-30 years and they are excellent.

RALPH M.
Universal City, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/19/2020
Return Customer
I am a return customer for a reason. Great service with a smile and always a great, honest price with top notch work. Would NEVER consider taking my Benz anywhere else. These guys are the best!

EG
ELENA /CHAD G.
Audi Q5
03/13/2020
Very pleased with Euro Car Care
I took my Audi to Euro Car Care for the first time recently after having a bad experience with the dealership. I was very pleased with the honesty, professionalism and service exhibited by the manager and staff. I will be taking my car there for all maintenance and repair work going forward.

DANIEL L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/12/2020
Euro Car
Great Service and professional.

Audi Q5
03/12/2020
Customer Service
Euro Car Care is the only place I take my Audi for maintenance. Everyone there is friendly and professional and the prices are amazing compared to the Audi dealership.

GS
GILBERT S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2020
The repairs are always prefect, fast and the staff is very professional!
Just the best people. They always do a great job and quickly!

OT
OLYMPIA T.
Porsche Cayenne
03/11/2020
Excellent customer service!
The best customer service in town!

DA
DARYL A.
Volvo 240
01/31/2020
My mechanic!
When you choose to take your car to a shop you have to trust the people there. you have to believe that what you're paying for is what you're getting, and you have to believe that they will treat you with respect, honesty and professionalism. That is what you get at your car care. They are not cheap because you get what you pay for.

GL
GUSTAVO ARMANDO L.
New Braunfels, TX
Mercedes-Benz C350
01/29/2020
The service
Nice people and very friendly, great job

EF
ERIC F.
Volvo V70
01/22/2020
Excellent work done on time and at the amount quoted when I first brought my ailing car in.
I had a very good experience having my car repaired by Euro Car Care. I had been limping along with various problems but when the headlight went out I knew it was time to take it in. I made an appointment and when I arrived I had a talk with Joe Castillo and we went over everything. Later, after they had a chance to look at the car, we went over the repair plan again. The car was ready on time and it performs beautifully. I will be bringing the vehicle back to Euro to address some of the issues that we found but could not address this time due to time and money. Euro Car Care is a highly professional, very organized car care business and I would recommend them to anyone with a Volvo, BMW, etc.

KALEB B.
01/17/2020
Outstanding!
Took my bmw in for some repair to the break light that melted in the plug area. Quoted me 170ish. Joe was able to fix it in less than 6 hours and charged me next to nothing! What a stand up guy and a great place to do your business! I would highly recommend!