BR
BIANCA R.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/15/2019
Highly Recommend
Took my Mercedes in for some maintenance work and it was an easy and efficient process. I used their drop box for an after hours drop off and my vehicle was taken care of quickly the next day. Customer service was good too-they called me prior to doing any work and also sent me a text when my car was ready. Friendly staff and affordable pricing. I highly recommend them and I'll definitely be back.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/14/2019
Stellar Service
The team at Euro Car always takes amazing care of my car. They were able to book my appointment in a timely manner. The time spent waiting for my service was prompt & professional. They always explain what they may find upon inspection. They give me excellent advice on how to keep my car running efficiently. I greatly appreciate the extra effort spent by the team to care for my car. They always treat me well. I highly recommend Euro Car to anyone who cares about their vehicle.

JOHN T.
Audi TT
02/12/2019
Great Mechanic-Great Service
I hate going to get my car worked on! I'd always choose me over anyone to do the work. But sometimes.......that just isn't gonna work. You need to bring it in. I've used Euro Car quite a few times since first buying my 2002 Audi TT back in 2012 and I have never been disappointed with either their work quality or their customer service (Joe). They are just totally on top of it. The kind of place I run is a small business with less then 50 people so I'm Always looking for small businesses to get things done. Euro Car is a "GEM". Before committing myself to bring my cars there I certainly checked their pricing against other shops. No one has fairer prices. And mor importantly they know what their doing. Unlike most people I get home and check out the work thats been done. Always looking to see if something might have gotten disconnected, or broke, while taking care of the problem. Every time, all the hoses are connected properly, nothings loose or missing, heat shields have been fastened properly etc. So if you need someone you can TRUST I definitely recommend Euro Car - John Timms Owner Isabelles European day Spa

LW
LEANNE W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/11/2019
Problem solved
Honest, knowledgeable and fair prices. Grateful for the service I received

KW
KAYELLEN W.
02/09/2019
Good advice
I brought a car in for pre-sale inspection and I'm glad I did. I didn't buy the car and saved thousands. They also gave me good advice on what car to buy.

VB
VINCENT B.
Volvo V70
02/08/2019
18 year old V70
Some small nagging problems were fixed on a car that i need to get rid of, and the cost of the repairs was very reasonable.

MURIELLE H.
Canyon Lake, TX
02/08/2019
They really care.
In the past 20+ years of getting my vehicles serviced at high end dealerships (BMW & Mercedes) I have yet to encounter such genuine caring and thoughtful service men as I have at Euro Car Care. Not only are they caring about what's really going on with the vehicle, they are professional and the price is reasonable. You don't feel like you've been taken advantage of every time you want out after getting your vehicle serviced.

Thank you Joe and the Team at Euro Car Care.
Murielle H.

ROLAND S.
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/31/2019
Great job!
As always the team at Euro Car Care did a great job! They do quality work and are honest.

Nissan 300ZX
01/30/2019
Professional. Reliable. Knowledgeable. Fair prices.
Professional. Reliable. Knowledgeable. Fair prices.

SERGIO S.
01/29/2019
No help
No help from this place. Charge me 239 dlls for something that I already knew. And i told him.want me to give me a deposit to keep diagnosing my car. And bad attitude.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Customer brought his car in. Car would not start unless jump started, we charged battery and his battery would not take a charge, called customer and informed him that he needed a battery. He wanted to supply the battery against our policy but we allowed it. So, we had to wait on him to purchase a battery a day and half later when he finally brought us the battery, we were able to diagnosis the vehicle. We informed him that he was running on 3 cylinders and the light for low oil pressure was on, customer said the light was wrong. We inform him that if we were to continue, we needed to check oil pressure because the risk of ruining the engine with low oil pressure could fry the engine. Customer granted us permission to check oil pressure. In which his oil pressure was 1-2 psi at idle, Normal would be 17.4 - 29 psi at idle. Next step was to drop oil pan and see if there was any obstruction. In which would have been very expensive, and we informed the customer of this and what the expense would be if we continued. All the customer was charged for was an Electrical scan and an oil pressure test. With the labor to remove and install customer new battery. A fair price.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

MARC B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/27/2019
Mercedes S500 4 matic
The Euro car team is always friendly and quick. What i like is they have better mechanics than the dealership and look out for your interests not the dealership. They have saved me literally $1,000.00 s of dollars. I will never go to a dealership again unless my car is on warranty.

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
01/22/2019
Auto Repair Services
Mr. Mark Grabiec has been taking care of my cars for almost two and a half decades. There is not a problem he cannot quickly diagnose and correct. He is the very best.

GC
GAIL C.
01/21/2019
Great service! Great prices!
I recently bought a used Audi A4 that had a few issues. Joe, Mark, and Jim are the best. They take great care of my car, and make sure that I know that I'm in good hands. They don't try to price gouge because of the type of car you drive. Fairly priced. I'll always take my vehicle there! Thanks guys?

KT
KAT T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/19/2019
Many years always good
I've been using these guys I think for 15 years on three different cars are the most honest and upstanding purveyors in their field and I don't think there's another shop in town like it hats off to Mark and Joe and Lila thanks for everything guys!

Julio C.
Texas
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Julio said the business was pretty quick and easy and they also had a fair price.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/08/2019
Excellent, professional services.
Thanks for taking great care of my car & my dad's car. He was thrilled with your prompt, honest service. I was happy you could get my headlight bulb changed out so quickly. I feel great bringing friends & family to your business.

DAN C.
01/05/2019
Customer Service
Excellent customer service by Joe!

DA
DEBORAH A.
Lexus ES 330
01/04/2019
Professionalism and extremely friendly.
The Euro Car Care Team are consummate professionals. Their commitment to excellence and customer service should be emulated by all in the auto care business.

YO
Yoochinn O.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Yoochinn said he received a good and thorough inspection on his vehicle.

Michael M.
Texas
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business had good service.