ROLAND S.
09/14/2016
Very knowledgable, professional and honest

CHRIS W.
BMW 528i
09/06/2016
Love these guys!!! Professional!!!
Your auto will be in good hands!

ES

The best place

Dick C.
Lincoln MKZ
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Dick said his overall experience at this business is very good and they have excellent service. He stated he has known Jim for a long time, since he was a kid. He would highly recommend them for service.

Dennis M.
Colorado Springs, CO
08/28/2016
Professional and Honest dealings with customers.
Car troubles and from out of state? OMG, but not with these folks. Worked my vehicle into their flow, identified the problem, and was out the same day. I never hugged a shop owner before, but I did this time. What a relief and what service. Joe the manager was super.

Lorenzo M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Lorenzo said this business was good.

KP
KELLY P.
Volvo S70
08/25/2016
Amazing.. Expert and Honest
When the A/C in my car stopped working I contacted several repair venues including the Volvo dealer who quoted me over $2,000 to fix the A/C in my 2000 Volvo. I explained to all of the places that I just needed the A/C clutch worked on - a common problem with this model Volvo. No one would just fix the problem and told me I would have to install a whole new air compressor. When I called Euro Car Care I spoke with Mark who told me I probably didn't need a compressor, but just the clutch repaired and he would do his best to see if he could fix it! Amazing. They are experts in Volvo's and other foreign cars. My air conditioner was worked on and FIXED by Euro Car Care for under $200!! Saved me a tremendous amount of money and it was fixed in a day. I have since taken my Volvo back to have two other issues repaired - again, I was quoted over $500 by other places to have this work done and I only paid $128.00 at Euro. I wish I had known about them when I first purchased my car. Thank you Mark!

SG
SHERI G.
BMW 328i
08/24/2016
Top Notch Service
Honest folks that provide the highest level of quality work and customer service I've ever experienced. Appreciate that they provide you with an estimate prior to actually doing the work so there aren't any surprises. Euro Car Care is the place other service providers aspire to be......honest, fair, quality, friendly, and timely. If you're taking your car here; you're in good hands!
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 08/24/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. As always we enjoy what we do so it is a pleasure to work on your car. Thank you again. :-)

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

SP
Scott P.
BMW 325i
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business fixed his vehicle, and got the job done. He stated he is a satisfied customer.

FW
FRED W.
Saab 9-3
08/21/2016
Prompt, expert service
I was again highly impressed by the professionalism displayed by the team at Euro Car Care. They were able to find the correct parts and expertly fix a problem I have been having for two years. The big dealership I had been going to searched for the parts for over 18 months and told be they are no longer available. ECC found the parts and had them on hand in less than two days. ECC is a group of professionals, who actually know the vehicles they service, and appear to have a good time doing the work. Highly recommended.

LAUREN S.
Converse, TX
BMW 525i
08/20/2016
Knowledgeable and kind
Helped fix break light and tail light issues in my '93 BMW at a very reasonable price and was able to pick up my car the same day. As a female, did not feel taken advantage of as they patiently answered my (possibly naive) questions and were courteous the entire time.

SA
Savon A.
BMW 328i
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Savon said the business was fast they provided him with everything he needed to know about his repair, they ran things by him. He said it was an overall great service experience.

SN