Sudipto B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sudipto said they are dependable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy

Chuck C.
Volvo XC90
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the business is trustworthy and they do good, prompt work.

Volvo XC60
12/19/2018
A trusted advisor and great experiences
Have been taking my vehicles to EuroCar for over ten years. Marc and Joe have been straight with me, taken care of my vehicles to make sure they are safe and performing at a high level, and have worked with me to save on cost. What else could I want?

12/18/2018
Car repair
Great service and honest and professional service.

Volvo 240
12/13/2018
Volvo Car Service
Euro Car Care Inc services my Volvo. Mark, Joe and the technicians always provide superb service.

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
12/13/2018
Volvo Car Service
Without the excellent service at a fair cost I receive from Mark, Joe and the technicians, I could not keep my 28 year old car on the road.

JAMES S.
12/07/2018
Two Thumbs Up
Service is always outstanding.

TA
TELFORD A.
Service and Customer care
Great service and customer service!! Addresses customer needs and doesn’t sell extras.

IN
INGER N.
Service on BMW 2007
Once again, great job done by a great team. I appreciate the honesty, prices and work done.

EV
ELLISEO V.
Routine Service
It was time to get my vehicle serviced again and when I called the shop and speaking with Joe the GM, he immediately gave me a time to come by on the same day of my call. When I arrived I was met with a friendly face and salutations from both Joe and Jim the tech.
They got my car in to the shop and took care of my requests and I credit them with keeping my vehicle in top notch running condition, especially with the miles I've accumulated on it.
Thank you again for the great customer service.
Eliseo V

AV
ANDREA V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/29/2018
Friendliness, Professional, Thoroughness
I liked them from the moment I called to make an appointment. When I arrived at 8am to drop my car off Joe was ready to check me in. Check in was quick and I was on my way. The car was ready to be picked up when they said it would be and the job was thorough.

HG
HERMAN G.
Saab 9-5
11/21/2018
Vehicle maintenance
Friendly and professional service.

THOMAS S.
Volvo S60
11/20/2018
Honest, friendly, and reasonable
This was one of the best experiences I've had at a repair place. They we're fast, responsive and got right to the heart of the problem. They also swapped out the battery on my key fob as a courtesy since mine was dead. What can I say? 10/10. Will be going back.

TL
Terrence L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Terrence said that the place did good work, were very genuine and trustworthy.

DEAN D.
11/17/2018
Always great service!
The customer service at Euro Car Care is excellent. We have always been treated fairly and have never been disappointed with the repair jobs we needed. They've kept our 17 year old BMW running well. Absolutely recommend.

11/17/2018
Auto repair
Excellent service and excellent customer service

RA
ROBBY A.
Saab 9-3
11/16/2018
As always great service!
I have a Saab that needs attention from time to time and Euro car care can do it all. Thanks guys!
Robby

JOHN C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/14/2018
Great, timely service
This was my first visit to Euro Car Care. From the initial call to completion of the work the folks at Euro Car Care were courteous, informative and helpful. While all I needed was to have the low beam bulb replaced on my C 300, they were clear about the potential costs and time needed to complete the work. The work was completed at a reasonable cost and well within the projected time frame. I will bering my C 300 back to Euro Care Care for service in the future.

SJ
Shawn J.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said every time he goes to the business, he goes straight to the issue and they would know what to do. They always treat him like family.

HB
HEATHER B.
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/12/2018
Great service as always
Euro offers fast service and doesn’t gouge you like the dealer. We’ve been customecthrougg many vehicles and plan to remain as long as we are in SA!