Deena P.
Volvo S60
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Deena said she thought the business would be able to repair her vehicle but they kept it over the weekend. She said she found out they did not have the right tool to repair the oil leak until Monday noon. She said they did the oil change but did not repair the leak.

JOHN M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019
Best and most honest mechanics in the city of San Antonio
My wife and I have been a customer of Euro Car care for several years. We have taken all our vehicles there for everything from oil changes to major engine repair, always satisfied with the results. A special mention to Jim Butcher, a hell of a mechanic. Thanks for all you've done for us.

A very satisfied Customer
John & Rhonda Monckton

LA
Larry A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said that they are easy to get along with. He has been going there for 3 years. They do a great job.

EV
ELLISEO V.
11/13/2019
Professional Attention
My car ruptured a water hose from the coolant tank to the motor head on Saturday evening. I had it towed to Euro Care Care for repairs which would be on Monday. This shop is usually very busy and most f the times requests appointments for repairs like this one. Well when the shop received my auto they inspected it, ordered the parts required and had my auto ready for me by the close of business. Truely a customer oriented shop added to their professionalism.
Thank you gentlemen....
Eliseo

ES
EUGENE S.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/12/2019
Highly Competent Services At Very Reasonable Prices
I am a long-time customer of Euro Car Care. The Euro Car Care staff serviced all of my Volvos starting in 1996 until I switched to Mercedes in 2010. This month, the Euro Car Care staff changed the oil in my 2015 Mercedes S550 at 51,000 miles. As usual, the service was fast, excellent, and very reasonably priced. I take my cars to the local dealers only for warranty work because I don't believe in paying more money for the same parts that would be installed by equally certified automotive technical professionals. In addition to high quality work and fair prices, the service at Euro Car Care tends to be much faster. I buy my cars because I enjoy driving them, not because I want to leave them someplace that takes double or triple the length of time it should take to correctly perform the services the first time. I highly recommend Euro Car Care if you own a European car.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you, Mr. Smith, we greatly appreciate you as our customer and it is always a pleasure to work on your vehicles.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

JACKIE S.
11/07/2019
Always take care of everything!!!
They always do such a good job and you can totally trust them! Wonderful service.

DY
DUANE Y.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/02/2019
You provide excellent and professional service. You are on time. You are friendly. You are honest.
Thank you Joe, and Jim and all.
Duane Young

CT
COACH MELFORD T.
10/31/2019
The best
Jim takes care of my car the way it ought to be.

Mercedes-Benz E320

ANDREA C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/25/2019
great service!
Having purchased a german car, I was worried any repairs would be insanely expensive and hard to identify. I have taken my car to this shop twice and both times they have been QUICK with their work and very helpful. Great customer service from anyone I've exchanged words with. Fixed my issues quickly and correctly without breaking the bank! They will continue to be my go-to shop for this car. Great job guys!!

FG
FRANSICO G.
New Braunfels, TX
10/23/2019
Honest!Forward Thinking!
I have an Audi 8 with big motor. I have had the engine light turn on for the past 2 yrs. I have taken the car to three different Audi dealerships with them telling me that they fixed problem to have the light turn back on two weeks later. Finally I brought it to Euro CC and surprise surprise they looked further into the problem and now I think it’s fixed.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/23/2019
Amazing service.
I cannot say enough about how great everyone is at Euro Car Care. I'm so appreciative of their professional services.

NM
NATHANAL M.
Boerne, TX
Professional and reasonable
My experience at euro auto care was superb. Quality and timely auto repairs for a very reasonable price. Great technician. They even went the extra mile to put my BMW battery back together. Will be visiting them back when the time comes.

DAVID S.
Volvo 245
Great Work!
These guys did great work on my volvo. They are true experts.

RALPH M.
Universal City, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Can’t beat the service
As usual, great customer service and a wonderful job with my Mercedes C300. I have not found myself saying this often prior to my experience with Euro Car Care but...I TRUST them.