RICHARD R.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
09/27/2019
My new mechanic
Joe was very honest and made me feel welcomed soon as I entered the building. As a veteran in San Antonio I never experience that sort of hospitality. My vehicle only required an oil change after the Mercedes dealer suggested I needed$3000.00 in unnecessary repairs. The shop was surprised my car was in such great condition considering the age and low mileage. I recommend a pre-inspection before purchasing any preowned foreign car

SANDI W.
09/18/2019
Exceeded My Expectations - Super fast repairs
I had to drop off my car on a Saturday when the battery died. I emailed Joe and he called me first thing Monday when the shop opened. We discussed the battery and my AC, as well as the fact I was approaching my 100,000 mile service. He explained everything and let me know that they "may not get to it today." I told him I was in no rush and Wednesday was fine. I was pleasantly surprised when he called me Tuesday morning and said everything was done! He gave me the final cost - which was exactly what he predicted. Love these guys. This is why I have no worries about owning a 10-year old high-performance BMW.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Sandi as always its our pleasure. Happy motoring.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

CN
CHRIS N.
Volvo 240
09/17/2019
Professional level care
Great service everytime. You'll leave with the confidence your cars issues are resolved with integrity. Reliable and dependable service technicians, best in town when it comes to euro cars

Stan W.
Schertz, TX
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Stan said just as always the business has taken care of him, did everything he wanted them to do, they were quick and easy.

RO
Russell O.
Another 5-Star for Euro Car Care
I had just parked in front of a business in my 2007 Volvo XC70 when the gearshift knob fell apart! I could shift only into Neutral and Drive. I managed to coast back out in neutral and dashed over to Euro Car Care. Some parts needed replacement and I thought the car would have to sleep over the weekend, but they dug up the part and had me back on the road the same day - and this was on Friday, when they close early. I can't say enough in praise of Joe Castillo and his team - super-courteous and super-competent. They knock it out of the park every time.

RO
Russell O.
Another 5-star for Euro Car Care

BC
BILLY C.
always friendly and punctual
We have been taking an older BMW to Euro Car for a few years now. I appreciate that they are always friendly and punctual. They tell you what is wrong with your car or things that you should consider doing in the future but they are never pushy. They provide an honest assessment of what is a priority and what is a nice-to-do. We have recommended them to our friends.

ALI / ANN M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/05/2019
Excellent work
As always they did a fantastic job. I have been taking all my call for maintenance and repairs there for the last 16 years and they are honest and do a wonderful job.

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
09/02/2019
Volvo Repairs
Mark and his team of technicians provide superb service. He has been maintaining my Volvos for over two decades.

Volvo S60
08/30/2019
Volvo inspection
Really prompt and thorough service, thank you!

Michael W.
Volvo V70
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he would recommend this business for service.

KT
KEVIN T.
Audi Q7
08/27/2019
Quality Service
Exceptional service from beginning to end. Every aspect of the customer service was impeccable and continued during the service of my vehicle. People were courteous and friendly with a common sense approach about customer satisfaction which made the experience effortless.

TL
TEQUILA L.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
08/27/2019
They amaze me
Took my 2003 MB in for AC work. That's their specialty, work done to perfection as usual. My MB fast about 220K miles, and they keep it purring. During my visit I mentioned that my AC in my 2006 Honda civic (120K miles) hasn't worked in years. I've even taken it to both Honda dealership in San Antonio. Both said that there was nothing they could due to a crash. To my amazement Euro Care Car fixed my Honda's AC. WOW!!! I will never take my car back to a Honda dealership for repairs, they're not as qualified as the staff at Euro Care Car. And I'm always given FREE advice on how to maintain my vehicles.
Their prices are better than either Boerne or San Antonio MB dealership. Skip the free food and drinks, you're paying for them in their prices, no free meal. I recommend them for German cars, but to my delight, I recommend them for Hondas too. Very friendly, honest people I've come to trust.

MARGARETE D.
08/24/2019
Reliable auto care and service
Honest and affordable service. Courteous and caring staff. I highly recommend Euro Car Care.

DE