Michael M.
Texas
Land Rover LR3
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Michael said they always fix the problem at this business.

RICHARD H.
08/17/2019
Great service & honest prices
I’ve been going to Euro Car Care for four years. They are personable, provide fast service and most importantly, I can trust them to give me an honest assessment of labor & materials to get my car up to speed. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/16/2019
Stellar Service
The team at Euro Car Care are amazing. They keep me on track with maintenance. They are timely & professional. I highly recommend their shop.

CV
Charles V.
Hollywood Park, TX
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the vehicle could have been cleaned before he got it back. He added that he recommends this business all the time, and that they always do a great job.

JOHN C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/14/2019
Efficient friendly service
I've started taking my Mercedes C 300 to Euro Car for about two years. They provide efficient friendly service from a team of mechanics specially trained to diagnose and maintain Mercedes vehicles, as well as other luxury cars.

GS
Gilbert S.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said the work is outstanding and the value of what he pays is better than anyone else. The interaction with the staff is first class. He said the manager Joe is outstanding.

JAMES C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/05/2019
good, friendly service
my mileage is 42600 not 46000

TA
TELFORD A.
08/02/2019
Always excellent service and great staff.

AE
ALYSSE E.
BMW Z3
08/02/2019
BMW Z3 repairs
Joe was amazing at helping us not only locate one problem with our car but with a broken hose that would have caused us to brake down on the road for sure. We are grateful to Euro Car Care for taking care of us like family. Would recommend 5 out of 5 stars for you to take your car here for any repairs and maintenance.

Volvo S60
08/01/2019
Outstanding and candid service.
I have a 2004 Volvo that has been getting some major end items replaced and was not happy with Volvo dealer pricing on services anymore. I just moved to the area and found Euro Car Care online. From the minute I called, they were up-front with scheduling and explained to me everything they were going to do along with estimated costs. Once diagnostics were done and the problem was identified, they called me back with quotes and a thorough explanation of the work that would be done and an estimate of when it would be complete. They are very thorough and candid and prices were reasonable. Thanks, I'll be back.

BW
BILL W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/31/2019
Mercedes Servive
2009 SL550
Suspension problem was repaired correctly & less expensive than MB dealer. So far, I am pleased with repairs.

WR
WILLIES R.
Volvo S80
07/30/2019
Awesome job
Joe and the crew at Euro Car Care are always professional and do a great job maintaining my Volvo. I always take my car there anytime I have issues or for maintenance. Quality work and they don’t break your bank account.

ROBERT S.
07/30/2019
Exceptional Service
Best personalized service I have ever experienced.

Doug W.
Texas
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Doug said he's known the mechanic for 20 years and he has done stellar work for him.

FW
FRED W.
Saab 9-3
07/20/2019
Consistent outstanding and timely service. Best SAAB service found in the San Antonio - Austin region.