Jose G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he was happy with the service and they're good people. They're honest, which is very hard to find now a days.

DAN C.
04/13/2018
Great customer service!

PL
Paul L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job at a reasonable price.

EV
ELLISEO V.
04/12/2018
Routine Service
I took my car in as scheduled and immediately my car was being serviced. The tech also gave me an evaluation of my brakes and consider servicing them.
Thank you for your attention to my car ...

IN
INGER N.
04/12/2018
The Service, price and the people.

RANDY C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
04/09/2018
Friendly staff, honest and professional
The review title says it all. Can add that over the years the work they do has been exceptional. Most important I trust them which is a rarity today.

Michael M.
Texas
Nissan JUKE
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees always fix his problems.

DONALD B.
Outstanding Service Center
Euro Car Care Center is an outstanding place to have your vehicle serviced. The staff is Very Knowledgeable, Professional, and honest. I wouldn't take my BMW anywhere else for service. Your car is in Great Hands when you take it here.

KC
KATRINA C.
Converse, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
Always Great!
I’ve taken my Mini to Euro Car Care for the last 3 years. Joe is honest and reasonable. I wouldn’t consider taken my car to anyone else!

DAN D.
Mercedes-Benz SL320
Fantastic service.
Joe was fantastic. Took care of my older Mercedes sl quickly and at a reasonable cost. The same issue at the dealer would have been twice as much. I will always take both my cars here. Honest and reliable and stand by their word is hard to come by in a service industry and these guys deliver what they promis. No disappointments at all.

BL
BILL L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/22/2018
Thank You Again!
Always a great experience and I appreciate each and every time how honest, fair and timely you always are in taking care of my SL. Thanks Again!

DANIEL L.
03/17/2018
Staff are courteous and professional. Excellent service. Top tier garage.

Chris M.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he really appreciated that the staff went out of their way to find out and fix what was wrong.

DE
DAVID E.
03/14/2018
Repairs to my 2006 BMW
I have been going to Euro Car Care, Inc. for several years with all my BMW needs. Our family own several BMW's and have worked with Euro Car Care for a long time. They are the only one I would trust wih my cars !! Absolutely dependable and reliable with all my repairs. I would never consider going to any other shop for your BMW needs! The last repair was probably the most challenging for anyone, but they found the problem and quickly repaired it at a reasonable price ! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND EURO CAR CARE FOR ALL YOU IMPORT NEEDS ! I even recommeded my boss for his Mercedes-Benz and he was impressed with their professionalism and quick response to his needs as well !

BP
Boyodi P.
Mercedes-Benz E550
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Boyodi said the customer service was great and the work was good. They were timely.

AD
Alicia D.
Saab 900
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said she was very satisfied with this business' work.

Chuck C.
Volvo XC90
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said he would recommend the business for service.

TO
Tom O.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Tom said it is always professional. The work is done on time and at the price quoted. Joe, the manager, was fantastic, as usual. He always appreciates his courtesy.

EV
ELLISEO V.
02/21/2018
Satisfied Customer
Thank you again! My thanks to your team of technicians in determining the whistling in my engine and finding the problem and correcting it. It's been a week and my car drives like new.
Thank again!

HZ
HAROLD Z.
Boerne, TX
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/18/2018
Great customer service! Great people! Like being at Mercedes dealership without the price tag!!!