Mike L.
Texas
07/29/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the business took too long to get his vehicle back without letting him know and the price change.

07/22/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this was his second time visiting this business, but the first time he went was for an oil change. He stated that this time this business wanted to keep his vehicle for the weekend so they could continue to repair his vehicle. He mentioned he thought the repairs should have been done and they did not need his vehicle for the weekend. This business gave him a price change and should not have had to pay more for things that should have already been done. His vehicle overheated 12 hours after the repairs were done and now he has to bring his vehicle back.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 07/24/2015

MIKE, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRANGAGE. REGRADING YOUR REVIEW: WE DID MENTION TO YOU THAT THE FAN WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND DID NOT RECOMMEND DRIVING THE VEHICLE. WHEN THE FAN IS NOT PREFORMING TO SPECS IT CAN CAUSE OVERHEATING. WE APOLOGIZE IF THERE WAS A MISS COMMUINACATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

Joseph Castillo
General Manager
210-340-1510

WB
WALES B.
Houston, TX
08/03/2021
Great experience
Communicative, responsive, thorough and all around a great experience. Less expensive than previous shops I’ve used and the work down was fantastic

GL
GERALD M L.
Volvo 240
07/30/2021
Volvo Service
Superior service at a very fair price. Can locate any part in real time. Mark has taken care of my cars for almost three decades.

DONNIE L.
BMW 750Li
07/28/2021
Great Service, would recommend! Fixed my A/C problem on my 06 BMW 750li. It was a cool transaction. Literally!

AP
ANNETTE P.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/23/2021
Great service as always
I have been going to Joe at Euro Car ever since I bought my Benz.
ALWAYS I have had great service at A fair price.
Highly Recommend this business'

HD
HEATHER D.
Audi Q3
07/22/2021
Awesome service
I am glad I found euro car care bc they charge me a fraction of what the Audi dealership charges me and I get my car back in a reasonable amount of time. I have been a loyal customer for the last few years and wouldn’t or don’t want to take it anywhere else

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/16/2021
Good customer service and explain the importance
I've never had a problem taking my vehicle in and explain to me what is going on the very polite I appreciate that keep up the good work

BMW M Coupe
07/15/2021
Z4 M
As usual, excellent service!

KP
KATHY JO P.
Three Rivers, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/12/2021
Considerate, prompt care
I trust Euro car immensely. They know the intricacies of the various models from MB, BMW, and Audi. Which I greatly appreciate to stay on top of my car maintenance & repairs. Great team.

BW
BILL W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/11/2021
quick repair time
Fasr & economical

07/06/2021
Friendly, professional and honest!
Always excellent customer service!

JACK B.
Volvo S60
07/03/2021
Jack
Euro car revived my Volvo at 8:00 am assessed the ungodly noise, order the parts and had it back to me in 24 hours all at reasonable cost. A pleasant experience all in all.
Thanks again

MA
MICHAEL A.
07/02/2021
Mike Anthony -
Really helped me with what I needed and the price was just what I was looking for ! Great communication about what other services they provided and what my vehicle might need .

HM
HEATHER M.
06/30/2021
Joe is fantastic, always honest and helpful.

GT
GARY T.
Volvo 760
06/28/2021
Great diagnosis and repair.
Euro Car Care most times can get me in quickly and repair my car sooner than expected.