Mike L.
Texas
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Mike said the business took too long to get his vehicle back without letting him know and the price change.

07/22/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this was his second time visiting this business, but the first time he went was for an oil change. He stated that this time this business wanted to keep his vehicle for the weekend so they could continue to repair his vehicle. He mentioned he thought the repairs should have been done and they did not need his vehicle for the weekend. This business gave him a price change and should not have had to pay more for things that should have already been done. His vehicle overheated 12 hours after the repairs were done and now he has to bring his vehicle back.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 07/24/2015

MIKE, WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRANGAGE. REGRADING YOUR REVIEW: WE DID MENTION TO YOU THAT THE FAN WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND DID NOT RECOMMEND DRIVING THE VEHICLE. WHEN THE FAN IS NOT PREFORMING TO SPECS IT CAN CAUSE OVERHEATING. WE APOLOGIZE IF THERE WAS A MISS COMMUINACATION. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

EF
ERIC F.
Volvo V70
01/22/2020
Excellent work done on time and at the amount quoted when I first brought my ailing car in.
I had a very good experience having my car repaired by Euro Car Care. I had been limping along with various problems but when the headlight went out I knew it was time to take it in. I made an appointment and when I arrived I had a talk with Joe Castillo and we went over everything. Later, after they had a chance to look at the car, we went over the repair plan again. The car was ready on time and it performs beautifully. I will be bringing the vehicle back to Euro to address some of the issues that we found but could not address this time due to time and money. Euro Car Care is a highly professional, very organized car care business and I would recommend them to anyone with a Volvo, BMW, etc.

KALEB B.
01/17/2020
Outstanding!
Took my bmw in for some repair to the break light that melted in the plug area. Quoted me 170ish. Joe was able to fix it in less than 6 hours and charged me next to nothing! What a stand up guy and a great place to do your business! I would highly recommend!

BMW 740Li
01/16/2020
Honest opinions
I greatly appreciate Jim's honest opinion and diagnosis of my car. I shared with him a recommendation for a repair I received from the dealership which was very costly. I went to Jim for a second opinion. He indicated while the repair would be needed in the future it was not something I had to get taken care of immediately and provided me with some pointers to keep an eye out for. As with most European cars the repairs are expensive. Jim could have told me I needed the repair done ASAP just to get the work, but he was honest and told me the repair could wait and not anything that was pressing at the moment. His honest second opinion is greatly appreciated! I have found a new place to take my car. Thanks Jim!

MARCEDO C.
01/15/2020
Recommend!
Fast Service and Good Work

01/15/2020
Nothing less than QUALITY WORK!
Not only will you get your service done honestly but Joe also educated you on items that may need attention in the future to avoid other unnecessary cost/damage to your vehicle. Overall, they really specialize in genuinely caring for your car!!

Recommended hands down!!

JMAES M.
Charlotte, NC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/14/2020
Knowledge of vehicles Great listeners re car issue Thorough & Professional
Mercedes GLK250 BlueTEC diesel and I was out of town, from Charlotte NC, brought it to Euro Car Care and I may make the drive back from Charlotte next time I need service. Superior to dealer in every way
I’m pretty picky and Josh made me very comfortable handing the keys to Euro Car Care. They earned my respect
They’re top notch Better than dealer

TV
Thelma V.
Volkswagen Passat
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Thelma said she is a long time customer and her vehicle is running beautifully.

JI
JANICE I.
Volvo XC60
01/10/2020
I was very happy with the great service that I received on my 2010 Volvo XC60 during 1st visit to Euro Car Care. I had a check engine light issue that had been unresolved for 2 years during maintenance visits at the Volvo dealer. The issue was resolved for a reasonable cost in a timely manner!
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks, it was our pleasure. Happy motoring.

JEFFREY R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/08/2020
This place is great
Joe can fix any problem with your vehicle.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks, Jeffrey it was our pleasure. Happy motoring.

WR
WILLIES R.
Volvo S80
01/08/2020
Consistent Service
They always do quality work that doesn’t break the bank. Joe and the team do an awesome job of fixing your car right, in a timely manner while providing efficient and top notch repairs.
Joe C., General Manager from Euro Car Care Inc responded on 01/13/2020

We appreciate your business. Happy motoring.

RA
ROSANTINA A.
Audi Q5
01/07/2020
Awesome service.
Integrity and Trust is how I describe the people that work at the Euro. Thank you for being my trusted mecanic.

DANIEL L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/03/2020
Simply the best!
Euro Car Care provides quality service. Joe is always professional and courteous.

DY
DUANE Y.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/22/2019
The fine work with honesty in service
For several years EuroCarCare has been my service garage for my MB. Value for the best service by fine people. The best.
Duane Young

NM
Naveen M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Naveen said he has trust and confidence in the business. He likes their fair prices.