GD
Greg D.
Ram 1500
06/18/2019
Good service.
Always super nice and do a great job!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/19/2019

Hi Greg, Thank you for the review!

AD
Anthony D.
Acura RL
06/16/2019
Had state inspection, emissions and oil change. I will definitely keep coming back.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Hi Anthony,  It was nice to meet you. Thank you

John C.
06/15/2019
The people who work there. Also when you walk in they great you like family.
The service you get is more then 5 stars.They call you when the car is done.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you John!

IS
Isaiah S.
Ardmore, PA
Nissan Murano
06/13/2019
Top notch auto repair
I recommend Marple Automotive to all my friends and family. They are always honest and do great work. I never have to worry when my car is with them. They take the time to explain the reason for the needed repairs for my 10 year old car, so I understand what the issues are that come up. They are the reason I’ve been able to maintain my car this long.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Hi Isaiah, Your willingness to keep your car properly maintained is the reason why your vehicle is still going strong. It has always been a pleasure working you. We look forward to working with you for the next 10 years!

06/07/2019
Very Satisfactory
Every time - always very satisfactory.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/08/2019

Michael L.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/07/2019
In a time crunch & back on the road
Luke & the guys found a time for me to drop the Cruze & get it back in just a couple of hours. I needed an oil change & had a tire issue. The Cruze tire sensors needed to be reprogrammed (constantly telling the wrong tire needed air). I needed the car back quickly & got it on time. Thanks guys.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Hi Mike. Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help! Have a great weekend!

SG
Sheryl G.
Wallingford, PA
06/04/2019
Easy peasy
I have been going to Marple Automotive for years. The people there are super! Very kind, the service is great, and the prices are reasonable! I brought my car in for an oil change this week. I often schedule my appointment and arrive close to 8am so I can wait for it, but I dropped it off the night before so I could sleep in. There is a key drop off with an envelope to explain what you're having done. I received a text when it was finished. Super easy!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Hi Sheryl, Thank you for the review. We make as easy and try to make it as painless as possible.

John M.
Havertown, PA
Mazda MPV
05/31/2019
Friendly place
I just started coming here at the recommendation of our neighbors. So glad we asked them. Never been happier with the service and communication.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Hi John, Thank you for the review. It was great seeing you and it was a pleasure working with you.

Michael R.
05/25/2019
Reminders/Easy appointments/Trust
I like that Marple Auto always sends me a reminder when an oil change or inspection is due, that way I Don't have to think about it. I trust them to do what needs to be done and not a lot of extras. The staff and workers are friendly .
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Hi Mike. Thank you for your review. We try to make things as easy as possible for you.

Roger C.
05/21/2019
First time my wife used Marple Automotive.
Luke was very informative & knowledgeable. Inspection done & all the extras taken care of. Reasonable charge. Very courteous. Wife and I are now customers of Marple Automotive!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Hi Roger. Thank you for the review. It is great to know that we are keeping our customers happy. Have a great holiday weekend!

Glenmoore, PA
05/19/2019
Inspection
When I went for my scheduled inspection, I did not realize that my inspection had expired since it no longer comes in the mail. They quickly renewed it online and included it in my bill. This made things so much easier for me and did not make my wait any longer at all. They always explain everything and ask me if I have any concerns or questions. This is by far the best and most complete auto shop around!
Kudos to John and team!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the reveiw! We are always trying to make your visit as smooth as possible.

BA
Bonnie A.
Media, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/16/2019
They take me to work and pick me up.
Always prompt and everyone is always so nice.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Hi Bonnie. Thank you!

Dan H.
Havertown, PA
05/16/2019
Customer focused
Professional, courteous service with thorough explanations. Great choice for us.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Hi Dan. Thank you for the review!

John G.
05/14/2019
Awesome Service @ Marple Automotive on every visit!
The associates at Marple Automotive provide Professional & Friendly service on every visit. Thank You for keeping my car safe and in optimal condition!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/15/2019

Hi John, Thank you for the review. We always want our customers to be safe and happy!

Donna H.
05/12/2019
Marple Automotive Keeps My Car In TipTop Shape
One of my favorite things about the personnel at Marple Automotive is that they explain things to me very clearly. They don't just "fix and charge." By the time I drive away, I know my car is in the best condition possible.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Donna. Thank you for the review. We are always happy to explain everything that we do!

TO
Thomas O.
Locust Grove, VA
Toyota Avalon
05/10/2019
The employees. They are very knowledgeable and work on the problems that you have with you car.
Each time I call the shop, they are very curious and work with me on dates and timing. The service is specific to the mileage of the car, They define the issues and let you know what needs to be done. Work is always excellent. It’s a great place to take your car.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Hi Tom. We are always very happy to work with your schedule. We really appreciate you driving a long distance to see us. It is always great to see you. Thank you!

HF
Helen F.
Drexel Hill, PA
Nissan Rogue
05/03/2019
Honest and reliable
When I call for an appointment they get me in when I need to have the work done, they shuttle their customers to their work if they don’t have a ride.
I feel very comfortable leaving my car for service, I know it will be repaired correctly the first time.
They always do a safety check , and top all fluids off. Their service is great and their prices are fair. I highly recommend Marple Automotive.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/04/2019

Hi Helen. We pride ourselves on our service. It is great to see that we are meeting / exceeding your expectations. Thank you for the review.

Jay M.
Concordville, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/02/2019
Summer Slogan
Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Marple Automotive. One could not be more American than this. It would be unpatriotic to like something else.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Jay. As usual your review hit it out of the park! Thank you!!

NS
Nancy S.
Springfield, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
05/02/2019
Polite, Communicative, Considerate Employees
I always feel as if my car has been well cared for and although I know nothing about cars, I get a full explanation of all services when I pick it up.
thank you.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Hi Nancy,  Thank you for the review. We are happy to see that you are satisfied. We are always willing to explain everything. Thank you!!!

Jerry C.
Cadillac XTS
05/01/2019
My first time at Marple Automotive
My first visit was a very good experience, and feel my auto maintenance needs were met. I look forward to using Marple Auto for any repairs in the future.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/01/2019

Hi Jerry, It was nice to meet you. We are happy that you had a good experience here. We look forward to seeing you again.