WG
William G.
GMC Cab & Chassis
02/12/2019
Truck down. Fixed same day! New rear shocks, repaired leaking rear seal, welded body to chassis so it would stay attached! In at 9 am picked up at 5:30 pm. Truck back to work. The Best!!
Truck repaired same day. New. Rear shocks, repaired leaking rear seal, welded truck body to chassis so it would not fall off. Exceptional service. Great price! I love these guys! Truck back to work same day. In at 8:30 am picked up all done at 5:15. Tremendous!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Bill, Thank you for the review. We are glad we could help and get you back to work! Its great to hear you are satisfied.

02/12/2019
Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Nearby.
Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Nearby.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us a review. Thank you!

Robert W.
Newtown Square, PA
Dodge Journey
02/05/2019
Service and people
Always appreciate the great service we get at Marple Automotive. Bill Vickerman is very trustworthy and always goes above and beyond to help customers.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Hi Bob, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you and thank you for nominating Bill for employee of the month.

GR
Gene R.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/03/2019
Very quick to serve you.
Gave me emergency service twice in two weeks.
The people that work there or very helpful and nice.
They came out on a 4 degree day to help me out with a flat tire .
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Gene. Thank you for leaving us a great review. We pride ourselves on providing great service. It is great to see that we have succeeded.

Donna H.
02/01/2019
It's such a relief to know my car is in good hands!
I feel like at Marple Automotive, they are doctors for my Honda CRV. They diagnose and treat successfully, and with economy in mind. They are reliable and timely.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/02/2019

Hi Donna, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you.

Springfield, PA
Acura TL
01/31/2019
Acura
Strait forward assessment. They took me back to see the issue and explained it. It was ready when they told me. Work was done well.

Thank you!

Sally M.
Drexel Hill, PA
01/31/2019
Knowledgeable and Great Service
My truck was due for inspection. The mechanic I was taking it to retired recently and so I set out to find a local mechanic that could take over the family’s inspections and repairs as they came up. I researched a few shops locally and found Marple, called and got the owner John and by the end of our conversation I had an appointment for Monday, I called on Friday afternoon so I’m impressed with the speed of an appointment.
The service was very good! They offered to pick me up and drop me back home, that’s service! Wow My truck was back to me by the afternoon. To be honest I think they cleaned up my truck a bit I got new tires after a very long time with the old ones so the rims were all cleaned and my hood was definitely shinier than when I brought it in And they used matt liners to keep clean. Really a nice touch. The pricing on the tires was good and install was fast I like that and they look good too! Lots of tread ! Besides the tires my truck needed a couple of small things they took care of for inspection. Overall I think the prices were more than fair and their staff very knowledgeable and they were fast. I’m definitely taking my truck and my family’s cars to them in future and recommend Marple Auto.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Hi Sally, Thank you so much for timing time from your day to provide with such a great review. It is great to see that we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you the next time you need service. It was a pleasure meeting you.

James H.

Krzysztof T.
Nissan Maxima
01/24/2019
A place you can trust
The cost of fixing steering issue in my car was lower than I expected thanks to right car diagnostics and post - repair tests performed.
Thanks again guys!

Kris
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/25/2019

Hi Kris. Thank you for the review. We are very pleased to see that you are satisfied with the service you received. We appreciate you!

BD
Baker D.
Wayne, PA
01/22/2019
I switched to Marple Automotive after taking my SUV to Ford’s Quick Lane after I heard such great recommendations. And they were right!! Always fair on pricing and quick turnaround. Highly recommend
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/22/2019

Hi Baker, Thank you for the review. Thank you for listening to the recommendation! We appreciate you!

Joseph P.
Nissan Versa
01/22/2019
Excellent Service, Reasonable Price, Very Pleased Overall
Excellent Service, Reasonable Price, Very Pleased Overall
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/22/2019

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday.

MK
Maria K.
Kia Sportage
01/16/2019
Good job, good service, nice people
A very positive experience!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/16/2019

Hi Maria. Thank you for the review. It was a pleaseure to meet you. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again.

ME
Mark E.
Nissan Sentra
01/13/2019
Superior Service
Thank you again for repairing my son’s car. Marple Automotive always does an amazing repair job with fair pricing. Their mechanics make sure you understand what is being done and why. Having a good auto mechanic is very important when you have older cars we are grateful for the service they provide us.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you!

ND
Nicholas D.
Paoli, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/11/2019
Always a pleasure...
Thank you to all involved at Marple Automotive! I continue to be impressed with their customer service and workmanship.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you the reveiw. We appreciate you!

EP
Elizabeth P.
Glenolden, PA
Nissan Titan
01/10/2019
Fast and honest ! Great bunch of guys !!!
The most efficient and honest crew around !

RN
Richard N.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2019
Sorento
Thanks again great service as always

EW
Eugene W.
01/08/2019
Highly unsatisfied
I spent about $2000 in the summer to have my car fixed.
Seemed like good guys.
I needed 3 actuators and the price was $760. I didn’t question that.
A friend who knows cars told me it sounded high.
So I called a reputable company in Broomall and their price was $480.
When I questioned Marple Autmotive, the guy stammered and told me on hold.
He then insulted me by telling me that his computer was updated overnight and the price was really $560.00
Still higher then the other place, but my husband felt they ordered the part so we let them fix it.
Too bad for them because we have 3 cars and they lost out on fixing them.
Will not go back.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review. We are disappointed to see that you were not satisfied with the service you received. We are also disappointed that you chose to let us know this through a review instead of talking to us. There were definitley some communication and system difficulties. Thank you and take care.

John B.
Glen Mills, PA
01/07/2019
Keeping It On The Road
May not be a lot for some people - but owning a car that is paid off and that requires minimum maintenance is an important asset. Even more so when you can trust the Marple Automotive team to keep it on the road. I trust them to give me honest feedback on the health and "drivability" of our 8 year old Mazda 3. Everyday it spends on the road as reliable transportation we save money, and that's why I have it serviced at Marple Automotive.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Hi John, As usual you allow the servicing of your vehicle easy and smooth. It is cusotmers like you that make us want to come to work and go the extra mile for! We appreciate you!

VD
Vince D.
Bensalem, PA
01/06/2019
Quick and thorough service
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Hi Vince, Thank you for the reveiw. We appreciate you taking the time. We look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Chris L.
West Chester, PA
01/03/2019
recommended by others. owner introduced himself. staff friendly and know their stuff. Bill provided excellent advice for repairs needed.
see above. nice job guys. looks like y'all will be my go to guys for any service
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 01/04/2019

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. It was a pleasure to meet you. We look forward to working with you again. Thank you!