Jim M.
Coatesville, PA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/18/2019
Another Positive Experience at Marple Automotive
Brought my wives car in for new tires. The mechanic showed me that my rear brakes pads were down to nothing. My previous shop didn't pick up on that only several months back for inspection. I appreciate the extra mile John, and his entire group of mechanics take to review and check out my cars to make sure my wife and family are safe on the road.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the review Jim. As you know we are big on safety here. Spending a little now and saving a bunch later! Have a happy easter!

KC
Kathy C.
Nissan Versa
04/17/2019
Review
The customer service is excellent at Marple Automotive.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/18/2019

Hi Kathy. Thank you for the review. It is good to see we are meeting your expectations! We will work hard to maintain or exceed that level!  Have a happy easter!

PM
Patricia M.
Ardmore, PA
Nissan Xterra
04/14/2019
Courtesy Service
Billy V takes the time to explain in layman’s terms exactly what was done
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Pat. Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Mary S.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/13/2019
always in touch with u servic always on time
great place to go to
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Jim M.
Coatesville, PA
Nissan Murano
04/09/2019
Great Service and Friendly Staff
Needed an oil change and tire rotation. I called the day before, they got me in over lunchtime the next day. Greg the mechanic had me in and out so I could get back to work. I continue to have an excellent experience at Marple Automotive.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Hi Jim, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time. It is good to see that you are satisfied with the service we provide. We loook forward to seeing you again.

NG

Jay M.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/31/2019
Marple AutoMOTION
When you need your vehicle to keep moving, contact the guys at MA. They are constant motion. They even fix your vehicle before it fails to perform. They have more saves in vehicles than Carter Hart has in goals.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Jay. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a review. We are loving the Flyers comparison!

Michael P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/25/2019
A great shop to deal with.
Marple Automotive has always been excellent to deal with. They are honest and always give you the straight info and options for work on your vehicle. I highly recommend this shop.

Mike P.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the review Mike. We always look forward to working with you.

JN
Joanne N.
Springfield, PA
GMC Terrain
03/23/2019
Great Service and Always Great advice
I have had extreme luck finding this crew of honest hard working mechanics to work on my family cars. I always feel at ease getting advice and information on the upkeep of 3 separate cars. Its so nice to have working vehicles that are so reliable because I have chosen to rely on the gentlemen at Marple Automotive for all my vehicle needs. PS An d I mean gentlemen-what a lovely crew!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/25/2019

Hi Joanne, Thank you for the review. We are very happy to see that we are meeting your expectations. You are always a pleasure to work with.

Christopher C.
03/14/2019
Outstanding
Friendly and knowledgable .
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you Chris!

PE
Peg E.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/13/2019
As always, thank you.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Peg. It was great seeing you!

03/10/2019
Professional, fairly priced, transparent, good people. Highly recommended
Professional, fairly priced, transparent, good people. Highly recommended
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate you taking time the time to provide us with one.

KH
Kathleen H.
Acura RDX
03/09/2019
Perfect service
I went in for an inspection and I knew my rear brakes were due to be replaced, which is following the previous year having the front brakes replaced at another place. At marple automotive, I needed new brakes, a rear windshield wiper blade, filters and some other things. The price was better than I would have paid at the other place and they were able to get all the work done that same day in a few short hours. Great job guys! I will be coming here for all my future car needs!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Kathleen. Thank you for the review. It was great meeting you. We look forward to seeing you again.

VW
Virginia W.
West Chester, PA
03/07/2019
My mechanic, Greg is knowledgable and efficient. He is terrific at his job. Thanks!!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Virginia. Thank you for the review.

Caryn M.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/04/2019
Great Shop
I really love the service and the staff at Marple Automotive. The staff is very professional and personable and the service is timely and reasonable. I am happy to have a local shop that makes me feel like my car is in great hands. This is a shop I feel like I can really trust which is important to me. Thanks guys!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Caryn, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you! It was great seeing you.

Swarthmore, PA
03/03/2019
Superior Service
Marple Auto strives to please their customers and keep new ones. John,Billy and Greg just to make a few are some of the best. Keep up the good work boys.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to write it. It is great to see that we are succeeding in making the customer service experience a positive one.

Nissan Sentra
03/02/2019
Customer service
They really care of you there
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/02/2019

James H.
Newtown Square, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/02/2019
Excellent customer service
You can always depend on the best customer service at Marple Automotive. You can never go wrong using their service. I would like to give the TEN starts. We are more then satisfied. I recommend their service 100%.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 03/02/2019

Hi Jim, Thank you very much for the review. It is great to see that we are succeeding in providing the best possible customer service. We appreciate you.

Lori Anne B.
Buick Century
02/26/2019
As always, Marple Auto provides excellent service! So grateful to have been referred to a Wonderful Team! Thank you all for keeping me safe and back on the road.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the review and the cookies! The cookies were delicious as usual!

CU
Chuck U.
Ford Edge
02/22/2019
great service as always
As usual the service and crew were great. thank you again.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 02/25/2019