EW
Eugene W.
10/20/2018
Customer care is excellent.
My husband had a lot of work done on his car and it seems everything the mechanic did was done well.The customer service was excellent. I dealt with Luke and he was so accommodating.
We also had work done on my son’s car. Instead of orederimg a $500 part, the mechanic cleaned off a lot of rust and it seems to have fixed the problem..
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for providing uis with a review. We appreciate you taking time. Customer satisfaction is a priority here at Marple Automotive.

GS
Gina S.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
Nissan Versa
10/19/2018
Everyone here was great! John clearly explained my car’s many issues, and also let me know what needed to be done right away and what could wait to save me some money. I’ll 100% keep driving in from NJ to come back here.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/20/2018

Hi Gina, Thank you very much. We appreciate you the time to write a review for us. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to seeing you again!

MO
Mary Pat O.
Drexel Hill, PA
10/17/2018
Very good service, nice waiting atmosphere
I was due for an oil change and received great service. Convenient for me. Will be going back. Thanks Marple Automotive.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Mary Pat. It was a pleasure meeting you! We look forward to your next visit.

CU
Chuck U.
Ford Edge
10/15/2018
Awesome Service
Great crew, great garage.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you!

CD
Charlene Ann D.
10/14/2018
I called Marple Auto at 5 pm on Friday when my car didn’t start and asked if I could bring the car in. It’s always an emergency with me and the are always accommodating. Luke scheduled me to come in on Saturday and even though they were packed with customers; they fit me in. Subsequently on Saturday ,Bill was on duty and also very friendly , accommodating and communitive. He told me exactly was wrong with my car even though my son said I didn’t understand one word. Always a great experience there and highly recommend them.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Charlene, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a review. It is always a pleaseure talking with you!

KC
Kathy C.
Nissan Versa
10/13/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The staff is so friendly and helpful at Marple Automotive. They do excellent work at reasonable prices.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/13/2018

Hi Kathy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you. Have a great weekend!

Sophia M.
Downingtown, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/11/2018
Easy, Convenient, Friendly
I scheduled an inspection here. Standard price point, didn't force me to do anything I didn't need, only let me know things I would eventually need. They even gave me a ride to work after dropping off my car.
I didn't have a copy of my registration or insurance and it was so simple to just send an email with it and they responded to that email within 5 minutes of it being sent. They printed it out for me, and placed it in a holder in my glove compartment which I thought was a nice touch.
Also inspections can be a pain in the butt to schedule and I called them on Tuesday morning and they had me in on Wednesday morning and I had my car by that evening for pickup. Really nice guys and really easy service. Thank you!!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Hi Sophia, Thank you for taking time to provide us with a reveiw. We appreciate you!. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Springfield, PA
10/10/2018
Incredible service!
Incredible job at a great price!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/10/2018

Garnet Valley, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/07/2018
Awesome service
Just got awesome service and the personnel was great too. Very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and honest.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Paula. Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. It was great seeing you. See you next time. Thank you!

Julian C.
Collegeville, PA
Ram 1500
10/07/2018
2015 Ram 1500
I would like to thank the team of Marple Automotive for prompt and outstanding work on my vehicle. I would also like to thank Bill for fitting me in on such sort notice, this is why it makes me so proud to say I am a customer for life.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Julian, Thank you for choosing Marple Auto. We are here to help make sure everyone is safe on the road and to also try to make getting your vehicle repaired an easy process.

GB
Gary B.
INFINITI QX60
10/03/2018
Service Review
Marple Automative provided a very thorough service for my car which had the always hard to diagnose "I hear a noise" issue. They went out of their way to help me get the car and back to my home while also resolving other minor concerns. This is the place to have your auto service done at.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Gary. We appreciate you!

Cynthia S.
Woodlyn, PA
09/25/2018
Reasonable and Very Fair
This is not your normal automotive repair shop! The staff at MARPLE Automotive listen to you and respect you. They understand the need of repair for safety of the vehicle and the family. I feel that every customer at MARPLE Automotive is treated as family and with respect. Thank you for being fair, reasonable and doing great work.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Hi Cindy. Thank you for the review. Safety is of the utmost importance for our family members. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you!

RD
Robert D.
Media, PA
Lexus ES 350
09/19/2018
These guys get it. They have great mechanics and are honest in their assessment of your car. Been with them for years and they only get better. Terrific atmosphere for the customer.
People usually have trepidation about taking their car for repairs. As stated earlier, I’ve been with them for years and have always felt that they are good at what they do, are fair and extremely accommodating. I’m not being paid for this commendation but they are the best around without question.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Bob, Thank you for the review. It is alway a pleasure woprking with you. We always know it will be a fun morning when you are coming in. Thank you!

WM
Wayne M.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2018
People very helpful and friendly
I find it easier use Marple than take advantage of the free services the lease on my car provides.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Wayne. Thank you! We are glad to see that we can make life easier for our customers.

Christopher M.
Chester Springs, PA
09/18/2018
Quick and Affordable!
I needed to get my SUV inspected, and I worked down the road. I am VERY picky about who does work on my car. I’ve invested about 4K into my car with repairs. I dropped my car off at 8:10am and received a text two hours later that it was ready! The other place I would go, would take a day and would’ve charged me at least 3x the amount. I would recommend everyone to come here, even if you have to drive further to get there.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

Hi Lauren, Thank you for the review. We are happy that we were able to meet your expecations. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Stefan H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/16/2018
Great care
I like this place for their excellent professional workmanship, they are always available, responsible and friendly
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Stefan, Thank you for the review. It is always a pleasure working with you

John B.
Glen Mills, PA
09/15/2018
Oil Change Time - plus a sneak peak underneath to check the sway bar ...
All good - John and the team at Marple Automotive are top notch! Trustworthy, timely, and so easy to do business with ... In life you need a good mechanic - they've got a bunch all in one place. Check 'em out!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you John. We appreciate your kind review!

John G.
09/14/2018
Awesome Service
Great service every time, whether it's routine service or if there's a problem. They provide the best mechanics and customer service in the area. Thank You!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 09/15/2018

Hi John, Thank you for the review, we appreciate you!