12/15/2018
Fantastic, courteous service
Marple was Recommended by the body shop that worked in our car, and it did not disappoint. Inspection had revealed I was almost due for brakes, I brought my car in for a quote. John took the time to show me the wear on front and rear brakes, told me he’d also found a small bulb that needed replacing and gave me a very fair estimate. They were able to do the work on the spot. Mission accomplished. The waiting area is spotless and welcoming, with coffee available.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us a review. It was a pleasure to meet you.

ME
Mark E.
Chevrolet Venture
12/14/2018
Driving frantic with smoke coming from under the hood I headed right to Marple Automotive! Thankfully they took care of everything! No appointment still had my van done by the next morning! Can’t thank you enough
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Hi June. Thank you for the review. We were happy to help. Have a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, safe new year.

James H.
Newtown Square, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
12/14/2018
Excellent customer service
Could not ask for better service. Very pleased with all the maintainance that I have had done to my car at Marple Automotive.

James Hugo
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/15/2018

Hi Jim. We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review. Have a merry Christmas and a happy, safe and healthy new year!

Jim W.
12/07/2018
Service is great and personal is always friendly and ready to help anytime.
They always try to correct any problem and will always notify me of any minor or major thing that needs to be fixed. The service had always been great. Nothing else to say except good service, friendly atmosphere and just a good place to have your car serviced. I highly recommend Marple Automotive to do business with.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Hi Jim, Thank you for the reveiw. Have a great holiday season. We appreciate you!

Michael L.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2018
Easy Oil Change & Lube
This was an easy one & the guys had the Cruze back to me in no time. Got a text when it was finished so I knew what my bill was & that I could pick the Cruze back up.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Hi Mike, Thank you! We are happy to see that your experience was smooth and easy. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy new year!

Wynnewood, PA
Honda Fit
12/05/2018
Reliable service, honest mechanics, friendly staff. The work is always done in a timely manner and as described. I would recommend Marple Automotive to my friends.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you!!!

PM
Patricia M.
Ardmore, PA
Nissan Xterra
12/04/2018
Ease of doing business
From making the appointment, going over what needs to be done, to paying the bill...smooth as silk
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

Hi Pat. Thank you!! Have a great holiday season!!

RD
Robert D.
Lexus ES 350
12/03/2018
They are PROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Been a customer for many years and always felt comfortable with their knowledge and professional approach to fixing and maintaining my cars. More importantly, starting with John and Bill, the staff aim to please and have been consistent in dealing appropriately with my auto issues. Highly recommended!!!!!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/04/2018

HI Bob, Thank you for the reveiw. We appreciate you. We also enjoy the conversation when you are waiting for the car. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthly New Year!

John L.
Newtown Square, PA
11/30/2018
John Line's Ford Explorer
You do good work, are good technicians and always very friendly and helpful
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 12/01/2018

Thank you John. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.

11/29/2018
Routine maintenance
Work done as expected with future recommendations, while I waited. Very satisfied.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you!

Lori Anne B.
Ford Crown Victoria
Exceptional Service
As always!! I am a satisfied customer. I was able to schedule an appointment (last minute) and our car was repaired and ready same day! Early afternoon!

John and his Team are Amazing. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else, nor will my Son.
Service is always exceptional and John's team is courteous and very accommodating.

Thank you Marple Auto!!!!!

Lori Anne B.
Buick Century
Exceptional Service

Thank you Marple Auto!!!!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

Hi Lori, Thank you for your review. It is good to see that we are meeting your expectations. We try very hard to provide you with the best customer service possible.

Matthew M.
West Chester, PA
Hyundai Azera
Thank you.
Thank you for taking care of Matthew's car. Great job!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your patronage.

SG
Stacey G.
11/25/2018
Great and honest service!
I was very impressed with Marple Automotive! Bill was great from my initial phone inquiry through the repairs. He was honest on what needed to be done now and what could wait, but important to have done for the upkeep of the car. They listened to what was wrong and knew right away after taking it for a drive with me. The problem was diagnosed within 4 blocks of MA!!! Thank you Marple Automotive!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Stacey, Thank you for the reveiw. We are happy to see that we met your expecations. We look forward to seeing you again.

James D.
11/22/2018
Great experience
Customer service is the best
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you Jim!

CU
Chuck U.
Ford Edge
11/21/2018
Awesome Shop
Highly recommend Marple Automotive for all of your vehicle repair needs.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you Chuck.

RN
Richard N.
11/20/2018
Reliable, Fair, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable
The review title says it all about how you are treated and your being able to know that they have looked after your interest
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your review. It is always good to see you and be able to catch up on life. Happy Thanksgiving!!

RE
Richard E.
11/19/2018
Marple Auto hits a 'home run' AGAIN!
We've been going to Marple Auto since they moved to this location a few years ago and have had nothing but positive experiences. This time our Ford Focus had a vibrating noise coming from under the car. Marple Auto accommodated our appointment in a very timely manner. I sat and waited in their very comfortable waiting room while they diagnosed and corrected the issue - a loose exhaust heat shield. They also took the time to perform a 'safety check' and noticed a brake bulb light out and replaced it. We had another issue with the car that needed addressing- it always has a bad smell when the heat is on- the mechanic looked at that and diagnosed a leaking valve cover on the engine and we will go back soon to get that addressed. I very much recommend the expertise of the mechanics as well as the Office Team- Luke and Bill and hope John comes back in one piece from hiking Watkins Glen- LOL!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Michele, Thank you for the review. We are happy we could help you!. John came back safe and sound!

James W.
Glen Mills, PA
Cadillac CTS Coupe
11/16/2018
Expert Diagnosis & Repair
Vehicle was diagnosed at another shop where they told me that the rt. rear axle was leaking and needed replacement. In addition they stated that I needed an entire rear assy. for a cost of $4200. I took the vehicle to M.A. and they agreed that the rear axle needed replacement, but it did not eliminate the vibration that was evident in the vehicle. Thru further diagnosis with high tech instruments they informed me that the drive shaft was causing the vibration. I had the axle and the drive shaft replaced and the car runs like new. Excellent workmanship. Thanks to Bill, John and Mike for a great experience. And btw, the cost was more than 50% cheaper. Clean, well organized shop.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Hi Jim, Thank you so very much for taking time to provide us with a review. We are pleased to know that all is good with the vehicle. It was a pleasure meeting you. We look forward to seeing you again.

NW
Nancy W.
Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018
Bad headlight
Stopped in without an appointment to check a headlight not workng. Turned out a little more than just replacing the bulb, but the guys took care of it while I waited... no problem. Their service never disappoints.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Hi Nancy. Thank you for your patience when you came in. We are always happy to help out when needed.