Susan S.
11/14/2019
Responsible and Efficient
You can always count on them to communicate and do a great job!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Sue!

FL
Felicia L.
Newtown Square, PA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/13/2019
Thpeople like John; Greg, Billy,and the other technicians are wonderful, and take good care of me .
I have been a customer from the very beginning of. John’s ownership of Marple Automotive and the service to my. Cars and now car has been wonderful, They check everything and keep me running in tip top condition, I can’t say enough about their knowledge of car issues and being able to fix the problems that occur to all of us, Thank you again for everything, and I will see all of you in three or four months,
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Felicia. Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing after all the snow had fallen!

Anita S.
Springfield, PA
11/11/2019
Such a great experience!! Thank you Bill for all your assistance.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you Anita. It was a pleasure meeting you.

ME
Mark E.
Chevrolet Venture
11/10/2019
Thank you for always being there when I need you last minute. The service, friendly employees, and knowledge are at peek performance.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/11/2019

Hi Mark. Thank you! We are always here when you need us.

Matthew S.
11/06/2019
Always great service.
Had my daughters suv towed in for a no start. Had the problem fixed and found another problem that would have been an issue down the road.
Always good service and fairly priced.
Highly recommend them for everything automotive.
Even got the new app for the shop !!!
Neat stuff.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Matt, Thank you for the review. Thank you for your patience with getting it repaired. Any questions with the app give us a call.

Michael R.
11/04/2019
Quick and great service!
My daughter's car had a punctured oil filter and an oil leak on a Saturday. They took her car and fixed it in no time, changed the oil filter and the oil and she was on her way. Thanks as always for a great job.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Mike, Thank you for the review. Thankfully you brought the vehicle in when you did. We are very happy that we able to help out and get you back on the road.

Jerry C.
Buick Enclave
10/30/2019
Yearly inspection
Easy appointment schedule, and received reminder email to make appointment. Bill reviewed service request with my wife,
and called to discuss repairs needed to complete inspection. Very pleased with service provided.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Jerry. Thank you for the review. We try to make your visit as easy as possible every time.

Kimberly M.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

John G.
10/26/2019
Exceptional Service
The entire team at Marple Automotive is great.
Service and follow-up is awesome everytime.
The anxiety I occasionally experience with car issues is always relieved by their expertise. They are the Best!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Hi John, Thank you for the review. We try to make your experience here as easy as possible.

Donna H.
10/25/2019
Keeping my car in good hands
I know that my car is well taken care of. This is huge peace of mind. It's like a friend having your back
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/25/2019

Hi Donna, Thank you for the review. Have a fun time in the mountains.

10/23/2019
Oil change... tire check
Once again. A great pleasant, honest mechanic business, who I always trust with my car. Cannot imagine going anywhere else.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Lori Anne B.
Buick Century
10/21/2019
OUTSTANDING SERVICE ALWAYS!!!
As always the Team at Marple Automotive are OUTSTANDING in regards to service and promptness. It's so comforting to know our vehicles are in Honest Hands.

Thanks Marple Automotive!

WF
Wendy F.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/17/2019
Attentive, pleasant, orderly and caring!
I get the feeling the owner really loves his business here, and takes great care to make sure that the facility is run effectively and efficiently, and with great concern for the client's satisfaction... and that everyone who works there exudes that same philosophy! Quite an accomplishment.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Wendy. THank you so much for your review! We love the buisness and we love our customers. Customers like you are why we come to work everyday with a smile!

FB
Frederick B.
Collingdale, PA
10/15/2019
I really appreciate the honesty found at Marple Automotive.
Marple Automotive is my TRUSTED mechanic, period! You folks have always been honest with me about my Mustang, work done to my vehicle is always professional and turnaround is quick. Whenever someone asked me about a mechanic, I always refer them to you.

John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Hi Will. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the referrals.

Joseph T.
Newtown Square, PA
Ford Edge
10/15/2019
Professional
Prompt courteous service. Highly recommend this business
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Joe!

Cadillac XTS
10/11/2019
Yearly inspection
Reviewed my necessary maintenance for my car and repairs.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/11/2019

Michael L.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/10/2019
2011 running great
Came in for an oil change but the mechanics found the transmission fluid low, double-checked for leaks found none. Car is running much better & we will keep an eye on it.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Hi Mike, Thank you for the review. We are happy we could help!

RN
Richard N.
Lincoln MKC
10/09/2019
Knowing you are being told the truth about a needed repair and it's cost.
Feel like family along with great mechanics who know there trade
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Rick. Thank you for the review! It was great seeing you.

Matthew S.
10/04/2019
Excellent service.
My daughters car needed inspection and again we chose Marple automotive.
Always great service and good communication. Always serviced on time and at a good price.
Thanks again !
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 10/05/2019

Hi Matt. Thank you for the review.