Mike B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided exemplary service.

NR
NATHAN R.
Terrebonne, OR
07/29/2020
They are close to my location and do good work
I made an appointment for the date and time I asked for. Service was performed while I waited and was accomplished in a short amount of time. The price was exactly as I had been quoted. Lance was easy to talk to and very courteous. I asked for a reminder when my next service was due as I was very pleased with the ease and service that I recieved. Yes, I would reccommend Marshall Automotive to a friend.

RL
Rod L.
Volkswagen CC
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Rod said the staff did a good job.

ZD
Zach D.
Oregon
Honda Accord
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Zach said the work was quick and well done.

LA
LINDA A.
07/14/2020
Great professional service !!!!!!!
Great technicians !!!! The best service !!!!!!

DESIREE S.
Honda Fit
07/14/2020
Trust-worthy and honest.
I trust no one more than Marshall's in Redmond. After doing a crap job on my own car for years thinking it would be cheaper for me to fix it (it wasn't in the long run) I started taking my car to Marshall's after refered there by a friend. They remind me of an old family business that doesn't try to sell you on extra services and always asks before providing anything more. Relaxed and honest. I recently brought my car in thinking my breaks were bad (I'm still getting used to the different car), they took a hard look and told me the breaks still had a good bit of life in them instead of just replacing them and charging me like a different mechanic would. They took it for a test drive and checked the breaks again after I insisted. And after spending so much time on me and my car, they didn't charge me a dime. They are very easy to communicate with as well with their different communication systems as I prefer texting, especially when their messages are easily understandable and require only simple responses. Overall a great business with honest people and more than reasonable costs. They also got me in very quickly when I need some work done.

07/12/2020
Professional and Friendly
We find this business to be very professional, friendly and reliable. They are easy to deal with, do an excellent job.

NV
Nancy V.
Oregon
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said the business went above and beyond for her.

07/04/2020
Excellent Auto Shop
Marshall's is a friendly, clean and dependable auto shop. They are accommodating, thorough, professional.

PW
PAM W.
Sisters, OR
07/03/2020
We've used Marshall's for several years now. Always honest and dependable.

Marvin M.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Marvin said that he's happy with their work and he's been going there for years.

JENNIFER S.
06/26/2020
Always the best
I've been a customer of Marshalls for nearly 20 years. Thanks to their work I've managed to keep my cars for much longer than average. My current car was purchased used of 7years. It's now 14 years old and still in incredible condition in large part to the this staff

PF
Paul F.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Betsie. She said they were very thorough and communicated well.

Powell Butte, OR
06/23/2020
Reliable Service, nice folks
Same as always. Prompt. Open. Pleasant. Efficient. No issues.

KATHLEEN M.
06/20/2020
efficient
Dead battery was replaced as well as corroded straps. Fast and effy while I waited.