SUSAN S.
11/11/2020
Knowledgeable, honest, friendly
I’ve taken my cars to Marshall’s for many years. They have always provided me with helpful information, been efficient in fixing problems and have let me know if a particular service is unnecessary.

SF
Steve F.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Steve said that their service is good. The people at the front desk were friendly. It was a great experience.

KERRY B.
11/08/2020
Great service!!!
Not only do I always get great service at Marshall’s… But I appreciate their timeliness, their expertise, and the great pricing… Excellent vendor for Redmond!!!

CG
CHUCK G.
Powell Butte, OR
Jeep Cherokee
10/30/2020
Brake work
Always friendly and accommodating. Never any problem with quality of work. Price is always high.
LANCE H., Owner from Marshall's Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

Thanks for the positive review. I'm glad to hear that there is never a problem, and that we're friendly and accommodating, and yes, quality parts seem like they are getting more and more expensive as time goes on, but using good parts allows us to offer our three year/36,000 mile warranty on all repairs.

Don C.
Terrebonne, OR
Volvo XC90
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Don said he thinks of all the mechanics, they are the most knowledgeable, good quality of service, and the prices are good

TL
Todd L.
Ford Transit Connect
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Todd said they were very helpful. The first time he brought the vehicle in they didn't charge him. When he brought it in again, they fixed the problem.

STEVE B.
10/02/2020
Marshall's Service
We've been taking our 3 cars to Marshall's for 5 years. The owner, Lance is always there. Very nice, patient and thorough. Never had a problem with the service. Very fair prices.

Don P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Don said the business has provided him with great service for the last 15 years. He said they are trustworthy.

AMANDA B.
Saturn SL
09/29/2020
New clutch
Thank you for all your hard work, I have been using Marshall’s Automotive for a few years now. I have always felt like I was treated well and received quality service. This trip was no exception.

ALIE S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/18/2020
Always great service!
Great service and good people!

SUSAN C.
Prineville, OR
Automotive Detectives!
I am always pleased with the work ethic, the customer care, and their seeking customer permission first before proceeding. However I received commentary by the mechanic at the front desk on the upcoming presidential election which I didn't resonate with. Sort of left an awkward silence in the air. Other than that, I appreciate so much having Marshall's always in my corner!

GF
GERETTE F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Love this place!
Lance and the crew are great!

JV
JUDY V.
Madras, OR
GMC Yukon
The Best
I have been going to Marshalls for many years. Lance and Rick are the best. Lance keeps you updated on status and/or needs or new findings on your vehicles repairs.
Rick even came in early to finish my cars repairs so that I could pick it up on the day it was promised.

John P.
GMC Yukon XL
09/12/2020 Category: Service
John said the business did everything that was expected.

RT