RICK H.
09/06/2020
Back to college safety check & oil change
Lance was able to shoehorn my grandson's car in for an oil change and safety check during an incredibly busy period. Great service, while responsive to customer needs and very fairly priced. Always number one in Redmond!

Luke M.
GMC Pickup
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Luke said they fixed everything they needed to fix, they were kind, and courteous.

RT
Renee T.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Renee said the staff was honest, reliable, and had great customer service.

ES
EMILY S.
09/03/2020
Trustworthy, dependable service
The crew at Marshall's does an excellent job on both of our vehicles. They are clear about the costs and repairs needed. They are timely and always guarantee the work they do.

GH
Gary H.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they couldn't fix his vehicle.

KA
Kenneth A.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said he's taken care of everything for him.

Toyota Venza
08/20/2020
Always do a great job
I’ve used Marshall’s for years. They’ve always done a great job. They have competitive prices, timely service, and friendly customer service.
I highly recommend Marshall’s for your automotive needs.
Signed , J. G.

CG
CAROL G.
GMC Terrain
08/11/2020
This is a great auto shop. Owner has lived here his whole life & cares about his work & reputation. You will not be disappointed.

JN
JACK N.
08/11/2020
Always pleasant to work with. What they quote for a particular work done on your vehicle, is what they charge.
Excellent place to get work done on your vehicle.

Mike B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided exemplary service.

NR
NATHAN R.
Terrebonne, OR
07/29/2020
They are close to my location and do good work
I made an appointment for the date and time I asked for. Service was performed while I waited and was accomplished in a short amount of time. The price was exactly as I had been quoted. Lance was easy to talk to and very courteous. I asked for a reminder when my next service was due as I was very pleased with the ease and service that I recieved. Yes, I would reccommend Marshall Automotive to a friend.

RL
Rod L.
Volkswagen CC
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Rod said the staff did a good job.

ZD
Zach D.
Honda Accord
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Zach said the work was quick and well done.

LA
LINDA A.
07/14/2020
Great professional service !!!!!!!
Great technicians !!!! The best service !!!!!!

DESIREE S.
Honda Fit
07/14/2020
Trust-worthy and honest.
I trust no one more than Marshall's in Redmond. After doing a crap job on my own car for years thinking it would be cheaper for me to fix it (it wasn't in the long run) I started taking my car to Marshall's after refered there by a friend. They remind me of an old family business that doesn't try to sell you on extra services and always asks before providing anything more. Relaxed and honest. I recently brought my car in thinking my breaks were bad (I'm still getting used to the different car), they took a hard look and told me the breaks still had a good bit of life in them instead of just replacing them and charging me like a different mechanic would. They took it for a test drive and checked the breaks again after I insisted. And after spending so much time on me and my car, they didn't charge me a dime. They are very easy to communicate with as well with their different communication systems as I prefer texting, especially when their messages are easily understandable and require only simple responses. Overall a great business with honest people and more than reasonable costs. They also got me in very quickly when I need some work done.