04/17/2019
BMW Care
Excellent care for my 2006 BMW X5 when other mechanics don't want to work on them!
Straight forward, honest and fair pricing. I hv sent 4 friends to them (so far) and they hv all been happy...subarus, tahoes, gmc trucks. Marshalls works on everything😊

CP
CANDICE P.
Scion tC
04/12/2019
wonderful service and super prices
we have taken our car here twice for separate issues. both occasions we have gotten wonderful service, good prices and have been more than satisfied. never felt pressured for anything only informed if relative to the work being done. i appreciate the open communication when the work was performed to save labor costs to combine another misc issue. i highly recommend this place and will continue to come back. thank you!!

KEN M.

ROMAN S.
Kia Sportage
04/11/2019
Excellent as always
Fast, friendly and trustworthy ... thank you

HE
HOLLIS (GENE) E.
HUMMER H2
04/10/2019
Best Ever
As Always, The Service Was Excellent And Timely.

SL
STEVE L.
Bend, OR
03/29/2019
Bad abs
Excellent service and explained to me in payments terms my vehicle problems, followed by the fix. All is well that ends well

GF
GERETTE F.
03/29/2019
Great, trustworthy place!
Lance and the guys are great... You can trust their workmanship and their prices are more than fair!

03/27/2019
Reliable Mechanic
Marshall’s does very good work at a decent price. I will continue bringing my car here for service.

Maria L.
Pontiac Montana
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Maria said she has been a customer of this business for 14 years, and she has always been happy with the service. She stated the staff are honest and they take good care of her.

JOE M.
03/20/2019
Very honest and trustworthy!!!
I wouldn't take my vehicle to anyone else.

KJ
KERI J.
03/19/2019
Explain the issues well, don’t try to do unnecessary work, fast and efficient service.

MIKE B.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/18/2019
Best there is.
Marshals has provided excellent service for over a decade. We have confidence in his vast automotive knowledge.

KATHLEEN M.
03/14/2019
Appreciate the total effort to service my Subaru and alert me to watch for future concerns.

DK
DAVE K.
Powell Butte, OR
03/13/2019
Great Keeps us safe
They take care of our vehicles and let us know of any recommended repairs. We feel that they get us ready for any long trips and make sure that our vehicle is safe to drive.

FZ
Fred Z.
Oregon
Chevrolet Colorado
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said everything at the business went smoothly. They were able to find the problem, and fix it for a reasonable cost. They had to order a vehicle part and when it came in, they immediately went ahead and fixed it and in 15 minutes he was sent on his way. He wanted to add he is very happy with the service the business gave him.

CHRIS S.
Bend, OR
GMC Envoy
03/12/2019
03 GMC
These guys are the best I'm always treated like a preferred customer and my vehicle is always ready on time, thanks again guys

Honda Fit
03/12/2019
Service with a smile..😊
I recently had work done at Marshall's,referred by my son who is a long time customer. I was using a brand name dealer in Bend, and was stunned to find the work could be done here for $230 less. I am going to continue to use Marshall's! The work was performed to satisfaction and on time. Staff is polite, friendly and provide e all the information you need to make the best decisions.

LP
LAURIE P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/08/2019
Best in Central Oregon
Very friendly and professional. My car is always done when they say it will be and they treat my other widow friends and I very fair with out trying to upsale.

MICHAEL B.
03/07/2019
Always awesome service
Always pleased with their quality of service and prices. They go the extra step to insure customer satisfaction every time I've had them work on our vehicles. Can't say enough about the work they provide. Quality all around.
Michael B.