CHRIS S.
Bend, OR
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/21/2018
Spectacular
Lance and his long time crew are great to work with, we have seven vehicles they service and they keep us running throughout the year.

Jeep Liberty
11/17/2018
Ethel C
All contact personnel were very courteous and very helpful. Problem was fixed in a shorter time than I anticipated. I’m very thankful for that.

John D.
11/17/2018
Excellent, reliable, trustworthy service
You can rely on their honesty and knowledge. They will tell u what needs to be fixed now or what can wait. Very appreciative of that.

JOE L.
11/16/2018
Great service at fair price 👍🏼
Very friendly. Great place for car repairs!

CA
CHRIS A.
Fast and friendly
Fast and friendly service. Second time I’ve taken my truck there for large repairs, and both times had it back the following day. Good pricing and reliable work!

EG
ED G.
Integrity
Comfortable with service recommendations and quality of service.

Great Work!
They do Great Work and let you decide on whether you want the repairs. They keep you in the loop and communicate the cost up front which is very helpful.

PS
PEGGY S.
Powell Butte, OR
11/16/2018
There quality of work, knowledge and efficiency.
Marshals’ is easy to work with. They are knowledgeable and trustworthy.

GM
GUY M.
Bend, OR
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/15/2018
Price was right. Service was excellent. Very friendly.

11/15/2018
Excellent service/price/knowledge
I wudnt take my bmw suv or dodge diesel truck anywhere else!
Thank you, Lance, and all.

WB
William B.
Mazda Tribute
11/14/2018 Category: Service
William said he is pleased with the business.

LP
LINDA P.
11/10/2018
Nice, polite, informative and reasonable!
Marshall's was recomended to me by a friend. I made an appointment to flush the radiator in my truck. When i brought it in i asked questions about the ac which had quit working a couple years ago. My questions were very politely answered and explained and the ac was fixed too! So nice. The charges seemed very reasonable and Lance explained the repairs and answered more questions when i picked up my truck. They have website where they keep all your records on that you can go too. Im sure that will be very helpful. I will definitely recommend them!! And use their services again. 😀

JEFF R.
11/08/2018
Great home town service
My second visit to this business and I’m still a believer. The service is friendly, prompt and professional. However, I would have preferred to be contacted immediately when they discovered additional work needed on my vehicle. If they had, perhaps I could have authorized the work be done right then and save myself a return trip.

BOB H.
Nissan Murano
11/08/2018
Excellent experience
Great service, excellent price. Will be back for all our auto service needs.

DK
DAVE K.
Powell Butte, OR
Chevrolet Traverse
11/07/2018
Local Great
They take care of our car needs in a very timely manner. They are professional yet have time to greet you and explain if anything is found that needs additional care.

PS
PAM S.
Cadillac XTS
11/05/2018
Personal car care.
Consistently excellent service. Was also given a heads-up on the next servicing and the estimated cost. Really appreciated it.
The last dealership that changed the battery in my key fob charged me $73....Marshall's charged. $5! Just a couple reasons I keep going back...😁

CAROLYN C.
11/01/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Qualified and concerned for the customer. They remind me of service issues that should be attended to even if at that time I cannot commit to them financially at that time of last service. I appreciate that greatly.
I know that I will put it on the next service call.

CJ
Cedric J.
Chrysler 300M
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cedric said the service is good.

LE
Lea E.
Oregon
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Lea said when she called, she was quoted $37 for an oil change, then they made it $47 when she was at the facility. Then, the vehicle wasn't returned to her until the following day. She suggested that the business shouldn't schedule things if they are too busy to get to them. The quality of work was good, but she wouldn't recommend them, due to the delay.
LANCE H., Owner from Marshall's Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Lea, Thanks for taking the time to review our business. I do feel the need to respond, in order to keep things factual. The oil change service on your invoice was $38.61 - $1.61 more than the phone estimate. You scheduled the vehicle in for an oil change service & look into why the check engine light was on. We had that time alotted. When your father brought the vehicle in, he "added" "check the inoperable heater fan motor, check the abs/traction control light on, install the spark plugs that are laying on the seat. After moving the vehicle in the parking lot, I added "check bad clunk when shifted into reverse & a general "free" safety inspection, due to the overall condition of the car. We diagnosed the inop blower motor, the abs light, the clunk, and the check engine light. We replaced the air filter as it was very dirty. We did not install the spark plug "wires", as they ended up being, or repair anything, as after discussing the various issues that the vehicle has. and the overall condition of the vehicle with your father, it was decided that a better course of action would be for you to buy a different vehcile. Perhaps better communication on our part about when a vehicle might be ready, after the additional work is added would be appropriate. Thank you for the compliment on the quality of our work.

PE
PAUL E.
10/27/2018
Excellent communication
From start to finish this was a welcome experience. The appt was set, a reminder was provided and the service was professional.