12/12/2018
Great customer service and vehicle service as always!
Love Marshall’s - Experienced, friendly, helpful. They care!

PB
Pete B.
Goshen, NH
12/09/2018
Another Great Service Experience at Marshall's
Received excellent service on our 2013 Ford Escape: Marshall's matched TireRack for new, top grade snow tires (Blizzak) and conducted a scheduled service, all at a most competitive price. Very satisfied.

CD
Charlie D.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/03/2018
Thanks!
You bailed me out once again. Thanks very much!

Mazda 3
12/01/2018
Tires & I’ll change
Friendly and excellent service!!

John G.
Chrysler Pacifica
Tires
I purchased snow tires from Marchall's. The price was right, the tires a good fit and service outstanding.

Tail light replacement
Convenient location, prompt, knowlegeable and helpful service from pleasant and courteous stall

Malcolm W.
OIl change
Performed service on time and followed through with notification that work was complelted

Chris M.
11/27/2018
Super prompt service as usual. Thanks.

AV
Ariana V.
11/26/2018
Excellent service, family business
Friendly, honest, excellent service provided for my car. Staff is personable and knowledgeable.

KH
Kim H.
11/17/2018
Excellent service as usual!!
I depend on Marshall's to service my car and they don't let me down! It's nice to have such friendly and competent service - it's clear that they appreciate their customers!

Deb H.
Elkins, NH
Kia Soul
11/16/2018
Available last minute for a quick fix
Needed windshield wipers replaced after a recent snow/icy event. They were able to fit my car in, get the new windshield wipers installed and add air to my depleted tire pressure. Thank you all.

BW
Barry W.
Elkins, NH
11/15/2018
They are always there to help!
From regular service to pumping up the tires on your golf cart, Dave, Tony and crew are all willing to pitch in.

Newbury, NH
11/14/2018
Friendly family run car repair
Work done well and on time

WT
Walter T.
Wilmot, NH
11/08/2018
Always good service
We appreciate that Marshall's can accommodate our travel schedules by squeezing us in when we are at home for only a few days. We have always appreciated their complete service and recommendations for future service without bugging you. We depend a great deal on Marshall's.

Danbury, NH
11/07/2018
Superb service
Marshall’s Garage provides excellent customer service and does superb mechanical work.

AP
Andy P.
Toyota Yaris
11/05/2018
I really like the people at Marshall’s.
Not only does Marshall’s give good service, they are extremely nice to work with. I would not go anywhere else.

Douglas D.
Honda Civic Si
11/02/2018
Car Maintenance with Confidence
I am new in town and enjoy working with the people at Marshall's Garage to maintain my cars. They provide balanced guidance about what needs to be done. They are talented mechanics and the people at the front desk are both outgoing and knowledgeable.

RY
Robert Y.
10/31/2018
Continued Excellence!
This visit was a regular maintenance check, LOF, etc., and, as always, I knew I could wait for completion because everything Marshall's does is perfect and on-time. Believe me, I've been coming to Marshall's Garage for both regular and emergency service for many, many years, and even if you don't live nearby, as do I, the drive would be well worth your while.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/30/2018
Wonderful service
I have had the pleasure of going to MArshalls for four years, and they have never let me down. The service is excellent, and I like so much the way that they anticipate the car’s needs and email reminders. They are always trying to be helpful and should a need suddenly arise, they do their very best to make sure that you can be fit in. An all around great spot to do business with and I recommend it highly!

GL
Gordon L.
10/30/2018
Competence
On time, courteous, good coffee, good recomendations on service items.