State inspection
Friendly service. Punctual. Accommodative

Dave S.
Toyota Sequoia
Fast friendly service
Always greeted with a smile. Called immediately after the car is done.

LOF and State Inspection
I was greeted immediately upon arrival. When I returned my car was ready within 10 minutes, although I did not have a specific appointment time. David even expressed his concern over not being able to provide the same service currently because they were down one technician. But I was satisfied with the service. I could have had a ride home if the car had not been ready which gave me peace of mind.

Stephen (Dusty) H.
06/16/2021
Friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable
We had 3 vehicles to get inspected and Marshall’s coordinated everything masterfully including offers of rides back and forth to our home

WD
Wanda D.
Audi Q5
06/15/2021
They worked with me to get my car done by lunchtime so I could go out of town, even though they were supposed to have it for the day.

Doug B.
Dodge Dakota
06/14/2021
Good work and great people!
We have always had good experiences dealing with Marshall's Garage. Dave and his team are professional, honest, and very thorough.

Acura RDX
06/08/2021
Friendly and ready to go the extra mile right away
Good records on my car. So easy to know what is needed for good maintenance.
Devon realized I hadn’t gotten a new inspection so David did an inspection right then.
Marshall’s has been my car shop for years . Wouldn’t change .

KA
Karen A.
06/05/2021
Leave Your Car, Take a Walk
One of the nice things about Marshall’s is that you can take a walk around Elkins while you are waiting for your car to be ready. Pleasant Lake and the old Sytheville complex are worth a visit. Doesn’t hurt that you are getting outstanding service from these top notch professionals.

LC
Leigh C.
Springfield, NH
06/05/2021
Brakes
Despite a heavy work load, David Marshall did an unscheduled check for what turned out to be a brake problem. We didn't drive it until both front calipers and rotors were replaced. Could well have averted a more serious problem...
Typical special attention and thanks.

David G.
Ram Dakota
06/04/2021
Continues to do it right
Marshall's went out of the way to work with a schedule problem I had this week.
Good thing too! They found a problem that if not corrected would have shut me down on the highway; or worse!!

Randall H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Tire change, oil
Very nice garage.

Subaru Impreza
06/04/2021
best mechanic in the new London area!
excellent service!

Ashley B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/03/2021
Great first time experience
Friendly, professional staff, got the job done & didn’t take long. My first time w/them. I’ll certainly be back!

SE
Steve E.
North Sutton, NH
06/02/2021
Ready to make special arrangements for unusual types of service
Whatever your make or model, they know what to do. Highly trained technical workers. They keep you abreast of what service you have coming up. Provide a loaner car when needed. Fine customer service all around.

Bob H.
Elkins, NH
06/02/2021
Marshall’s Service is #1
It’s a busy time for Marshall:s Garage and they are scheduling appointments a couple of weeks out. My husband and I are leaving on a trip where we will be driving down the east coast and back, so we wanted Marshall’s to do a ‘Pre-trip Inspection.” We weren’t aware how busy Marshall’s was. They shouldn’t have been able to accommodate us in the timeframe we needed, but Devon worked her magic and found us an opening. She saw our need and worked to help us. Thanks, as always.