RL
Hey hey hey!

Lou B.
04/16/2019
Excellence is the standard
Attentive, expert, quick, courteous. What else?

Newbury, NH
04/15/2019
review
Good work at a fair price. Friendly service

04/14/2019
inspection sticker
I had my SUV for an oil change on April 9. I got a call asking if I would like them to perform my state inspection. I said my sticker doesn't expire until June. I was told I could get it now which I did. This saved me having to bring my vehicle in again in June. thank you Marshall's for taking the initiative to get it done

Sue S.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/12/2019
Top notch service as usual
Requested appointment on line, prompt response confirming requested date. Thank you for taking care of my vehicle and noting required/recommended service .

Dee D.
Dover, MA
04/10/2019
Out of town and Marshall’s saved the day
We drove to New London for the weekend and ended up with brake issues that needed repaired before we could travel home. I stopped by first thing on a Monday morning and was greeted with encouragement they would look at the car and do their best to repair it that day. Mission accomplished! They were very kind, provided rides while the repair was being done, and repaired the car with the quote provided. I recommend Marshall’s for your auto needs and will definitely go there again.

Springfield, NH
04/05/2019
Quick and professional
Oil and filter change, first time courtesy inspection. In and out in less than an hour. Thanks.

Doug S.
North Sutton, NH
04/03/2019
Auto service
Courteous staff, prompt, all work completed as requested. Could not ask for more.

PT
Pat T.
Warner, NH
Chevrolet Cruze
03/31/2019
Just like family
The staff at Marshalls treat you like family, not just a customer. They care about your safety, so you can trust them.

Bob S.
Acton, MA
03/30/2019
They know what they are doing & are patient & caring about customers.
Marshall's is a good & friendly place to have your vehicle serviced. They know what they are doing and care about what they do.

KN
Kate N.
03/26/2019
The People Make the Place
Marshall's Garage is full of great down to earth people who are honest and sincere! They were very informative of what my car needed and solved all the issues, quite quickly I might add. Thanks!

Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/21/2019
Always fair treatment
I took our 2008 Subaru Outback in because it had something loose on the underside that sounded like it was bumping the frame. It was quickly diagnosed by Marshall's as worn anti-sway bar ends. The repair was fast and reasonably priced. These guys can be trusted. Unlike a dealer, they do not push unnecessary repairs.

DF
Dawn F.
GMC Acadia
03/19/2019
Great Job
Got me in quick and did the job without costing me extra

MK
Marilyn K.
Toyota Sequoia
03/08/2019
Always a great experience!
Good job guys!

John R.
Elkins, NH
03/06/2019
Found out what was wrong very fast
What a great place! Car battery wend dead unexpectedly. Marshalls quickly diagnosed the issue and - more importantly - fixed it.

Great knowledgeable people - always willing to help.

Ron B.
03/03/2019
5 stars
Only place that I can take a vehicle to and know it will be right every time.

Dave S.
Newport, NH
Honda Element
02/27/2019
Feb visit
Excellent experience as usual.

Rockland, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/26/2019
Great Service and Staff
I am a college student at Colby-Sawyer and my windshield wiper broke during the winter. I reached out for help replacing the blade because I wasn’t sure what size would fit my car. They were able to order the blade for me and replace it! I reached out Friday afternoon and they had the blade ordered and ready for me on Monday!

PT
Pat T.
Warner, NH
Chevrolet Cruze
02/20/2019
Trustworthy
Such a wonderful group of mechanics. Honest, thorough, talented! Always feel I am in good hands with Marshall's Garage.

RL
Rick L.
02/13/2019
Rah Rah Marshall's Garage Yeahhhh!
The Review Title says it all