Danell H.
12/05/2019
Texts kept me updated on progress.
Gage was great at keeping in touch with me to let me know the status and cost of problems found. I really appreciated that. Service and work is always great. Nice job all around.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/26/2019
Awesome Car Help
The best oil change ever!

NT
Nancy T.
Andover, NH
Mazda 3
11/22/2019
the entire crew is terrific
I get service at Marshall's as often as I need it. Thanks for being in my Frieghborhood!! (that's friend and neighborhood. You all Rock!! Your location is the best.... love to see the seasons change there.
Nancy

BC
Bill C.
Wilmot, NH
Toyota Prius v
11/20/2019
Feels like family, honesty and no BS
I had the car in for regular service 3-4 weeks earlier and had planned to swap the snow tires at the place we bought them as they advertised free seasonal tire change out. Turns out they have very limited time slots for the change outs and I would have to leave the car for the day Marshalls took the car, gave me a ride where I needed to go and got the work done fast. Treated like family.

CA
Connie A.
11/19/2019
Marshall’s Garage is the best!
Thanks to the fine service provided by Marshall’s Garage, my 2008 Honda CRV now has over 100,000 trouble free miles on its odometer. The folks at Marshall’s are unfailingly helpful, professional, cheerful, and they make every effort to provide their work for the least expensive cost. It is a pleasure to give them the highest recommendation.

Bethpage, NY
Toyota T100
11/18/2019
Honest, friendly family run repair shop.
I’ve never had a bad experience at Marshal’s. Excellent techs, Dave and Devon run a nice family oriented low-pressure shop, and I really have little reason to go anywhere else at this juncture.

Arthur S.
Porsche 911
11/13/2019
'19 Arcadia Snow tire purchase and mounting
Thanks for providing several choices for the snow tires and effficent mounting service!

Margaret C.
Wilmot, NH
11/10/2019
Devin!
thanks so much Devin for your generous help and friendly approach to whatever happens!!

BJ
Bob J.
11/07/2019
They stand behind their work, and they do 1st class work!
This is a professional garage that does great, honest work for a fair price. They are punctual and efficient. Use them with confidence.

PR
Peter R.
11/07/2019
great people
I am a newer customer for you. You all make taking my car to be worked on a pleasurable experience. You are friendly and efficient, a sometimes rare commodity. thank you

John R.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/06/2019
Above and Beyond
When the snows became too heavy for me to take to Marshalls, they came and picked them up along with the truck..After replacing summer tires with wheels with winter ones, all were returned and the summer ones unloaded and put back into the storage place.

How's that for service!!!

It's what I've come to expect from Marshalls, but am always so grateful for all they do for us.

Bob S.
11/02/2019
Thanks.
Provided good response diagnosing engine light problem and giving us a written note to go to Grappone Toyota (Bow, N.H.) to provide the repair of the problem.

Mike B.
Danbury, NH
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/28/2019
Transmission line replacement and front brakes
Excellent service and knowledge. All of which was done in a short amount of time.

DZ
Debbi Z.
Lexus RX 450h
10/22/2019
Great local business!!
We love having Marshall's Garage in our neighborhood! The folks there are friendly and professional. They have always provided us with high quality service in a timely fashion.

Robin B.
Scion tC
10/20/2019
Friendly people, good service
The staff is friendly and the work they do is good with fair pricing. They even drove me back to my campus while my car was being serviced so I wouldn’t miss class.

Mary G.
10/19/2019
SUBARU 2002
Always highly satisfied with the service and customer caring and contact! I didn't have a ride to get my car at shop and Mr. Marshall was kind enought to pick me up. My car was thoroughly inspected and issues honestly brought to my attention. Service prices are reasonable. Highly recommended!

John R.
10/19/2019
Three attributes of this place: 1. Impressive technical competence 2. Customer service is "above and beyond" 3. All personnel are supper friendly.
All said in the title.

PB
Peter B.
10/17/2019
Very friendly customer service
Would recommend Marshalls garage to friends and family.

Honest service and done the right way.