Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AJ
ANDREA J.
Volvo S60
11/10/2017
Responsible and fair
A small fuel leak was found during a routine oil change, and John was perfectly willing to work with me to cover the cost of a rental car to dissuade me from driving my car in this dangerous condition. These guys make the right choices for the right reasons!

Andrea,
We are so thankful we were able to keep you safe and take care of your issue promptly! Thank you for sharing your experience.

EH
Edna H.
Winter Springs, FL
Cadillac DeVille
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Edna said this business took care of everything she went in there for.

Edna,
We appreciate your business, thank you for sharing your experience.

LYNNE M.
Winter Springs, FL
11/08/2017
Always reliable
We take our 4 vehicles to Marty's Auto Works whenever they have problems. We are always happy with the work they do and the price they charge.

Lynne,
Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to have earned your continued patronage!

HH
HOLLY H.
Mazda Protege5
11/05/2017
Great Job
Once again Marty's Auto Works came through. Quality work and advice.

Holly,
We are so happy to hear you were happy with our service, thank you for your business!

MARK B.
Apopka, FL
Kia Sorento
11/04/2017
Another Great Job
John was great as always. 1st place I think about when I need work done on my car.

Marc,
Thank you for your continued patronage!

COURTNEY B.
Maitland, FL
Buick LaCrosse
11/03/2017
Top notch
Employees Are very helpful in explaining everything, they take their time to in sure you understand your car and it’s needs.

Courtney,
Thank you for your kind words. We really do want you to understand the entire repair process!

Modesto R.
Deltona, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Doris. She said they explained everything and let her know when the vehicle would be ready.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your business.

DOMINIC R.
11/01/2017
great follow-up!
Marty's went out of their way to resolve my issues and earn my business. I feel very comfortable with their level of expertise and customer service. I will continue to use Marty's for my auto repair needs.

11/01/2017
“Free” Inspection
Found this shop on the AAA website as an approved shop, took my Jeep in for the “free” 40 point inspection that ended up costing $47 and provided estimates for 1,200 plus in repair estimates. Left not very happy, the very next day, the O2 sensor that I had replaced a few months earlier falls out of its socket where it was epoxied into. I was barely able to drive it back in the next day and had to pay another 275 to have it replaced again.Overall, I’m out $325 and the car drives the exact same as when I brought it there 2 days ago. Won’t ever use Marty’s for another repair.

Dominic,
Per our recent conversations, we really appreciate your willingness to work with us and get the issue taken care of to your satisfaction. We want all of our customers to be happy with their service.

QS
Quincy S.
Casselberry, FL
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Quincy said the staff did exactly what he requested and the service was performed in a timely manner.

Quincy,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business.

JOE F.
10/30/2017
Great service & very customer oriented.
Marty's handles all my vehicles & has so for almost 20 years.

Joe,
Thanks for being a great customer over the years, we truly appreciate your business.

MARY C.
Buick Century
10/28/2017
Not so good anymore
Marty's use to be wonderful but I believe they have just gotten to busy. When I didn't make an appointment I waited a week for a water pump to be changed. I then had an issue, made an appointment, they didn't get a chance to finish reviewing but promised to call me the next day - yea you they didn't and oh by the way they broke my blower for my a/c so I had to take it else where. Very sad, I use to recommend them, now I recommend that you stay clear.

Mary,
We are very sorry to hear this. We have tried to reach out to you a few times so we can chat and see how we can make it right. If you have a chance please give me a call. We want all our customers to be beyond satisfied with our service.

ROSE R.
Altamonte Springs, FL
10/28/2017
Thanks to Chris my air conditioning was fixed and done quickly! Thanks to all John and Nicolas well....always friendly.

Rose,
We know how important that AC is here! Glad we were able to get you cooled off quickly!

LK
LINDSEY K.
10/27/2017
Great people
They do great work for great prices

Lindsey,
Thank you for the kind review and for your continued patronage!

LILLIAN B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ford ZX2
10/25/2017
Reliable Service
Thank you, for your great service. I can always count on you.

Lillian,
Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works. We appreciate your continued patronage more than you know.

LEANNE B.
Buick Park Avenue
10/24/2017
incredible service
They stuck with my car and did trouble shooting to find out the problem. They could have said they had to replace my air conditioner and I would not have known the difference. But they saw it through until the real solution presented itself. And, they saved me a LOT of money. I appreciate it more than you know.

Leanne,
We appreciate your kind words. We are so happy we were able to solve the issue AND save you money!

RP
Raymond P.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Raymond said this business was honest and responsible. They did quality work and he has used them for about 14 years. They are wonderful people and the mechanics are super.

Raymond,
Thank you so much for being a great customer all these years!

FY
Fred Y.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Fred said they fixed the problem. However, it took a little longer than he wanted because they were over-booked.

Fred,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your business.

RL
RICK L.
Winter Park, FL
Dodge Challenger
10/21/2017
I'd never take my car anyplace else
Honest diagnosis, honest work, honest prices, and quality, quality work that is always backed up.

Rick,
We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

MARK S.
Orlando, FL
10/21/2017
Does job right the first time!
Does job right the first time! I went in for a regular oil, lube, & service. I thought I had some front end repairs that needed to be done (costing a few hundred dollars), but Marty's team said it wasn't that bad and didn't do the work saving me all that $$$.

Mark,
Thank you for sharing your review, we strive to always provide honest answers and quality service. Thank you for your continued patronage!

MARGARET PENNY H.
Winter Park, FL
Honda Civic Si
Customer Service
Customer Service

Margaret,
Thank you! We appreciate your business and the trust you place in us to get the job done right.