Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LG
LOU G.
Oviedo, FL
GMC Yukon
05/31/2019
Diagnostic Check
Brought my vehicle in to see what issue was with my car. Very professional at drop off and called me within hours to let me know what issue was.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We certainly appreciate your positive feedback.  Thanks so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

HS
HELGA S.
Casselberry, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/23/2019
Best service ever
If you want things done right and at an honest and fair price Marty’s Auto Service is the best place to take your car. You will never go wrong at Marty’s, very trustworthy.
Helga S
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, Helga, your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marty's Auto Works.

GD
GARY D.
GMC Yukon XL
05/21/2019
great experience
first time customer and was extremely satisfied with time they took to correctly diagnose issues. I have an older vehicle that has served me well and hope for continued use for another 250,000 miles.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Gary, we are so happy you were satisfied with the services we provided on your GMC  Yukon.  We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to helping you keep your vehicle running well for many more miles.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!!

05/19/2019
Excellent Service as Always
Marty's has always provided me with excellent service. My van has over 250,000 miles on it and with routine maintenance from Marty's, I think I will get many more. Prices are competitive and they always work with me to accomodate my schedule. Conveniently located near the Longwood SunRail is another plus. Thank you!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

We are so thankful we have earned your trust over the years.  We look forward to keeping your van running at it's best for many more miles.   See ya next time!!

JAMES F.
Windermere, FL
Acura TSX
05/06/2019
You can always count on Marty's Auto Service to complete you car's needs
I take my cars to Martys because I can count on them to complete the work the first time without problems later.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you, James, for trusting us to keep your vehicle running at it's best.  We appreciate your continued patronage.  See ya next time!!

SHELDON M.
Saab 9-2X
05/03/2019
Driving Safe
I trust Marty's with maintaining my SAAB 9-2X (SAABARU) because:
1. They keep me informed on the progress of their work.
2. They try to save me money by searching for salvage parts to use when new parts cost a lot.
3. They are auto-knowledgeable and work heads down to solve my car issues.
4. I feel safer driving my car after they have taken time to repair it as they would their own !
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Sheldon, your positive feedback and kind words make us so proud.
We our thankful for great customers like you and appreciate your continued patronage.

KT
KEITH T.
04/29/2019
Another Great Experience!
These guys are good! Nick and John are always on top of things and the guys in the back seem to be top notch. Marty has a great group here.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much, Keith, for your kind words.  We are so very lucky to have such a great staff and amazing customers.
We appreciate YOU!

Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/25/2019
Outstanding customer service
I’ve used Marty’s for many years and would never consider any other shop. Marty always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. He treats all his customers like family!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We truly appreciate your business.

KH
KEN H.
04/19/2019
Marty’s did a great job on some suspension work on my car and completed the job by the time promised.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai, we appreciate YOU!

Apopka, FL
04/10/2019
Great job for my Camry
Always professional and honest in reviewing all the items on my list. Did a great job and many things to do, being over 100,000 miles! Got it done in one day too.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Your positive feedback means so much to us.  Thank you so much for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works for all your repair and maintenance needs.

DANNY L.
Lake Mary, FL
Honda Ridgeline
04/10/2019
Another great experience
Marty's fixed my vehicle in one day. Had the vehicle towed in and had it back by 4pm. They diagnosed the problem quickly and ordered the parts. The employees take care of their customers. I will continue taking my vehicles in for services.

Danny,
We are happy to hear that we got your Honda fixed up and back to you quickly.  Happy customers and happy cars make us happy too.
Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

Robin M.
Lake Helen, FL
04/08/2019
Dependable
For many years Marty’s Auto Works has serviced my vehicles reliably. I have confidence in their ability to solve many problems under the hood and keep my car running well!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Your trust means so much to us, Robin.   Thank you for your continued patronage.

PB
PAM B.
04/05/2019
Good, friendly service at reasonable prices
Time and time again, I can count on Marty's to fix any problem with my car at a very reasonable price. No sales hype or "upselling;" just diagnosing and fixing the problem. They've worked on four cars for my family and will continue to be our #1 choice!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much, Pam, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  Wonderful customers like you are such a blessing!!

SKIP W.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/03/2019
Was provided great service from everyone at the shop. Tom was the mechanic that worked on my 1964 Corvette. His knowledge of older classic Corvettes was outstanding. I am very pleased with the results. Will be recommending Marty's auto works to fellow Corvette owners. Will also be bringing my other vehicles in for service or repair.

Skip,
We are so happy to hear that, Tom,  took great care of your 1964 Corvette, he is such an asset to our company.   We are thankful for trusting us with your classic car and we look forward to keeping it running well for many years.
Thank you so much!!

ROSENDO M.
Sanford, FL
04/02/2019
Reliable, caring and professional
People you can trust. My service place for many years.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for this 5 star review.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

CYNTHYA M.
Ford Five Hundred
04/02/2019
Best Auto Shop Ever
I found Marty's Auto Works after realizing the dealership I had been using was looking at me as a cash cow. It's hard to trust people after others have taken advantage of you, but at Marty's I honestly feel like they put my interests first. The price they quoted me on replacing my tires and doing a synthetic oil change was excellent--not only that but they were super fast. I can't say enough good about this shop and highly recommend them.

Cynthya,
Your kind words mean so much to us.  We take great pride in always providing our customers with honest answers and outstanding customer service.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Azera
03/28/2019
A mechanic you can trust!
We've taken our cars to Marty's for several years and it's always been a good experience. The last trip was to make sure our old car was OK after a fender-bender. They checked it thorougly then helped us get the car to the body shop. We couldn't ask for better care.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Susan.
We appreciate your continued patronage.

Marty's Auto Worsk

WL
WILLIAM L.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/27/2019
Great Service as Usual
The people at Marty's are some of the best I have met in the business. Always a pleasure to work with. I will not take our vehicles to anyone else. 100% recommend them.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for continuing to choose Marty's Auto Works  for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.
We are thankful for great customers like YOU!!.

03/15/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review.  We appreciate YOU!!

SHELDON M.
Saab 9-2X
03/14/2019
Professional Auto Repairs
Diagnosed my A/C failure correctly.
Performed repairs professionally and reasonably priced. Gave me shuttle ride home and back. Kept me informed of ongoing work being done. Nothing more could I ask for.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2019

Making our customers happy makes us so very happy.
Thank you for trusting Marty's Auto Works to keep your vehicle running smoothly.