JOSH H.
Casselberry, FL
Ford Expedition
06/16/2020
Honest and fair
can't ask for much more than that... highly recommend
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.
We appreciate YOU!!

Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Mom's car runs GREAT - Part 2
After Mom's 25 year-old Oldsmobile sat for a year without being started, I had it towed to Marty's, one month ago. New fluids, electrical and mechanical parts had it running like new.

Then, last week, I remembered that the car had needed motor mounts for four years. I kept putting it off, due to the $3,000+++ price quoted me. Took it to Marty's; did it for a MUCH LESS and car was ready in a few days. NOW, it really does run like a NEW CAR!

I've now taken four cars to Marty's. The value, professionalism and customer service will NOT be beat.

Hey Pam,
Your kind words and continued patronage just make our day.  So happy Mom's car is running great!!

TAKE CARE!!

KA
KAREN A.
Sanford, FL
Saved me money!
I took in my Highlander for a brake job. Turns out I didn’t need a brake job. Marty’s saved me money & were very professional & helpful servicing my car!

Karen,
We are so happy we were able to save you some money.  Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

FN
FRED N.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/10/2020
Oil change took a very long time
I came in Tuesday to have my oil changed, fuel filters changed and tires rotated. I arrived at 7:45am (for my 8am appointment) and my truck wasn't completed until 11am. The service really wasn't completed, because i couldn't wait any longer and decided to have the tires rotated another day.

While the guys did a good job, it sure took a long time for an oil & fuel filter change. Hopefully it will be quicker the next time.

Fred,
We are so very sorry that your appt. did not go as quickly as it should have.  Please accept our sincere apology, we promise to do better next time.

CINDY W.
06/09/2020
Prompt service
I needed an oil change and I was given a morning appointment the very next day.

I have been a customer for several years and I would definitely recommend Marty’s Auto Works.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much, Cindy, for being a loyal customer.  We appreciate YOU!!

BILL B.
06/06/2020
Well Done!
I appreciate that when I brought in my car for "servicing", they only did what was necessary, which was not the usual. since my car hasn't gone many places for 6 weeks, the oil wasn't in need of change. They replaced a bad battery and changed air filters as needed. The big term is, "as needed." They did what was needed, and didn't pump up the service where it was not needed.

I really appreciate the delivery service, since I am of an age to be really "at home" from the Corona virus. Great work, Marty's!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

We are so happy we could take good care of your car for you, Bill.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you soon.
Take Care,

DEBBIE S.
Winter Springs, FL
06/06/2020
Wonderful service
I heard about Marty’s on the next door app. All of the high reviews were true. They were responsive, fair and did great work. We will be using them going forward.

Debbie,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

See ya next time!!

AL
ALEXANDER L.
Lake Mary, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/04/2020
Honesty rare find in a repair shop.
A really professional approach to diagnostic your vehicle correctly they are not out to stiff you with unnecessary repairs they get plenty of business coming in good guy... John was extremely honest..
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you so much, Alexander, for your kind words and continued patronage.  We certainly appreciate YOU!

Apopka, FL
06/04/2020
I have been a very long time customer
Very nice to have a strong working relationship with any company. Having a mechanic you can trust is invaluable.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

Having great customers like YOU is also invaluable.   We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

SUSAN M.
Hyundai Accent
06/03/2020
Another positive visit
I've been a customer for several years and I couldn't be more pleased. The work they have done on our older cars is great -- diagnosing problems and fixing it right the first time -- is much appreciated. But the best part is the customer service. They do everything they can to make sure you are satisfied.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

We are so very thankful to wonderful loyal customers like you!!   Thanks for allowing us to keep your vehicle running at it's best!!

KAYLIE S.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/30/2020
Obviously I need to drive the car more to know if it's 100% but the customer service was 5 star
I had a great series of interaction with several of the members at Marty's Auto Works. All interactions were very positive. Nick answered my questions and gave me the assurance that my wife and I needed to make a good decision about getting the car fixed since it is so old. The speed of repair was also great. I'm very happy with how the car was returned and the price that I paid was below what Google shows as the national average for a radiator replacement. This was my first interaction at the shop and based on how things went, they're my "guy" now.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2020

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

05/21/2020
Super fast oil change at a great price
Went to local oil change shop down the road: they wanted $94.99 to change my synthetic oil. Turned right around and brought my car to Marty's. Did the oil change in a few minutes, for a fraction of the price! Very, very pleased!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/26/2020

We are grateful we were able to provide the same service and a "fair" price.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
05/20/2020
Mom's car runs GREAT
ALWAYS affordable, ALWAYS professional, ALWAYS customer-oriented, you guys are, hands down, the best mechanics I've ever had. Brought in Mom's car (25 years old, had been parked for a year) and within three days, you guys had it running like a top! Thank you!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/26/2020

Thank your for the confidence and trust in us, Pam!  It's such an honor to be the best in you eyes and we look forward to providing the helpful and honest service you describe for many miles to come.....THANK YOU!!

WB
WILL B.
Mazda CX-9
05/19/2020
Excellent work at a fair price.
Excellent work. Half day turnaround on tough job. Great price. Exceptional customer service. Half the price of dealership and saved other work the dealership quoted that did not need to be done. Will not take any of my vehicles anywhere else. Thank you!!!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/26/2020

Will, it is such a blessing to read your gracious remarks, as we pride ourselves in delivering great service and a fair price.  Thank you for allowing our team the chance to impress you and we look forward to future visits.

Gratefully,

STEVE M.
Oviedo, FL
Lexus IS 250
05/06/2020
Customer oriented, Friendly, Confidence in Repairs done.
We really appreciated the same day request. Wife was going out of town and we felt the car needed to be serviced first. The Longwood shop did it. Also felt like we weren't sold stuff. Only what truly needed to be done was done and the pricing was very reasonable. It was a great auto repair experience and we will definitely be back. Thank You
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you so much, Steve, for allowing us to service your Lexus.  We are happy to hear that we have earned your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.