Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CANDY S.
Toyota Yaris
04/08/2012
Oil Change
As always you & your mechanics do a wonderful job. I have no complaints at all. I am happy with you & will never go to any one else to service my cars. I trust you with my life, knowing you will make sure my car is safe for me & everyone who rides in it. Thnak you so much. May God Bless You All. I always recommend to all my friends & anyone who needs a good honest mechanic.

ES
Ed S.
04/06/2012 Category: Service
Ed said he has used this business and finds them to be very fair.

RL
Ramon L.
Oviedo, FL
04/06/2012 Category: Service
Ramon said that everyone inside the business and at the counter are professional enough to handle any situation, and the personnel make sure their customers leave happy.

DF
Denni F.
Sanford, FL
04/06/2012 Category: Service
Denni said they do a good job.

Bobby B.
04/06/2012 Category: Service
Bobby said the business was great, fantastic and super. The business always does what he brings his vehicle in to get done and to his satisfaction.

PB
Phillip B.
04/06/2012 Category: Service
Phillip said this business is cool and everything is working great.

BOB B.
Lake Mary, FL
04/04/2012
Satisfyed customer
We always have excellent serice and highly recommend this business to all our firiends. All employees are polite and respectful and get the job done correctly within a suitable amount of time.

EM
ESTA M.
04/03/2012
Always A Pleasure
I am always very satisfied with the way I'm treated at Marty's Auto Works as well as with the service performed on my 2006 Toyota Corolla. In particular, I appreciate the time taken to explain my options as well as the details regarding the condition of my car so I may make an educated decision as to what course of action I'd like to pursue.