Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KIM S.
03/11/2018
No complaints
Decided to bring my car to your shop after a pretty awful dealership experience trying to get the HVAC system repaired. Your shop fixed two separate issues and I did not come away feeling fleeced. John was professional and provided timely communication. Your shop completed the car repairs with courtesy; in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable cost. I intend on returning to your shop in the future.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2018

Kim,
Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to have earned your business!

PB
PAM B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Dodge Journey
03/04/2018
Saved me from buying a bad car
They inspected a car that I was about to buy and found multiple, serious problems--DESPITE a clean CarFax and recall disclosure from the dealer. I owe them a lot! Thanks, guys!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/16/2018

Pam,
We are so glad we were able to help you make an informed decision when making your purchase!

LES S.
Buick Verano
03/03/2018
Revised "Having to take car back"
I received a call from Marty to discuss my concerns, must say it is great that a company reach out to their customers to talk to them, instead of an email. The issue with the check engine light coming on after the repairs is now understood, and as Marty told me it might take the engine computer a few cycles to verify everything is OK. I am happy to report that my daughter told me that the check engine light is now out. Thanks to Marty and his team! See you soon with another car to work on.

03/03/2018
Having to take the car back
I am giving Marty's a 3 star because I was disappointed in that in calling a week ahead I asked if I could get my car serviced, the person on the phone said yes and they could have it done by Friday (this was a Monday that I called). I was told that if I dropped my car off the following Tuesday (actually dropped it off on Monday afternoon) they would be able to get my car in and out that day. At 2:00pm on Tuesday I was told that my car was next in line and no way was it getting done. My big issue was that my car was taken in for a check engine light and when we picked up the car after they had closed the check engine light was still on even after spending $700+ dollars to get it fixed. So either the tech forgot to reset the check engine light or it came right back on and no one noticed. I would still recommend Marty's especially if you have some issue that other service centers can't find, just make sure you pick up the car while they are still open, that way should the issue not be addressed you could get someone to look at it.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 03/05/2018

Les,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We apologize for the communication errors and appreciate your feedback.

JENNIFER M.
Saturn VUE
02/27/2018
Amazing
As a women we are always skeptical when it comes to having our car worked on. Always worried if your going to get taken by the automotive shop. NOT AT MARTY'S they are as concerned as you are about your vehicle. They always go that one extra step to make sure you don't have any future problems if they can. I haven't taken my truck anywhere else sense i find them. Thank you Marty's for all you do!!!!! Amazing Staff !!!!
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/28/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for being such an amazing loyal customer.  We certainly appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

ROY C.
Ram 1500
02/24/2018
A five star business
At Marty’s there are highly skilled technicians, friendly customer service and fair prices. They can fix problems that other shops can’t find, including dealership service departments.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Your kind words make us blush....thank you so much!!

02/23/2018
Reliable service to keep our truck running at 100%
We like to keep our vehicles running safe and reliable and we trust Marty's to do this for us without any un-necessary charges.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

So happy we are your #1 choice for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.
THANK YOU!!

GS
GENE S.
02/16/2018
The work and they are honest
They do a good job, And it will be done right
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

We appreciate your continued patronage.  Thank you so much!!

RE
Ray E.
Casselberry, FL
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pat. She said the business provided good service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Pat and Happy Birthday Ray!!!

Jay S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Mercedes-Benz S430
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Jay said he would recommend this business.

Jay,

We greatly appreciate your feedback and for letting others know we provide our customers with quality service.
THANK YOU!

Honda Civic Sdn
02/11/2018
Great place to get maintenance.
We were only going to get an oil change. Marty's found several important items that needed fixing. We like to keep our cars well maintained and really appreciate Marty's attention to detail.Glad we scheduled an appointment.🐶🚗
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

We know that good maintenance keeps your vehicle running at it's best for many years.  Thank you for your continued patronage.

EE
ED E.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/10/2018
Trustworthy Mechanics
I took my car in for an oil change & tricky turn signal bulb replacement. I also asked about finding the cause for a noise from my removable top. Not only was the requested work done professionally, the mechanic found the cause for the noisy top and provided the info I need to have it repaired. There was no pressure to have it or any other work done; although I will let Marty’s fix it later. Marty’s is the only shop I trust with my older Corvette.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

We just love hearing that our customers were satisfied with the work we provided.  Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

KC
Karl C.
Florida
Toyota Tundra
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Karl said he received honest and fast service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you and congrats on the little one!!

JE
Joey E.
Ford Edge
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Joey said the staff was trustworthy and provided great customer service.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for your kind words and continued patronage.

MARK S.
Orlando, FL
02/08/2018
AC is cool!
Recent AC fix was done right the first (as always)
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

It's getting hot again so we are glad your AC is keeping you cool.

Thank you!!

Craig S.
Oviedo, FL
Cadillac SRX
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Craig said he had to return his vehicle to this business because it wasn't repaired the first time, but it appears to be repaired now. Overall, he's satisfied with this business.

Craig,
We are so sorry to hear that vehicle was running perfect when it left our facility the first time.  Please let us know if you have any further problems as we strive to ALWAYS provide our customers with quality service.

GS
Gauge S.
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Gauge said the staff were friendly, worked well, and her vehicle was ready on the scheduled date.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

We appreciate your business and hope we will always be your #1 choice for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

MK
Michael K.
Dodge Dakota
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business is great. The employees were very informative, really nice, and easy to deal with. They found the problem and it only cost him the service fee. They treated him the best, and got him in as quickly as possible.
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback.  Happy customers and happy vehicles are always our #1 goal.

JOHN B.
Oviedo, FL
01/28/2018
Replacement of Low Beam Bulb
I called Nick on Thursday afternoon with my need to have the low beam bulbs replaced. He scheduled me in for Friday morning. I arrived Friday AM. Left one hour later with two new bulbs. Thanks Nick and all that were involved in repairing my Honda
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

John,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Marty's we appreciate your input and your business!

Honda Prelude
01/28/2018
Reliable,spot on service.
Marty's is always a pleasure to visit . The workers are polite and knowledgeable .The prices are fair and that is the reason we dive an hour each way to take all our vehicles there.🐕
Marty D., Owner from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2018

Elizabeth,
We are so happy to hear that we are worth the drive! Thank you for the kind words and your continued patronage!

DA
DEREK A.
Nissan Quest
01/24/2018
Great Service!!
My minivan used to shake like the dickens. Went to Marty's and was told the rotors were warped and needed new brakes. Got new brakes, rotors and an oil change. Van drives like new again! Guys there, Nick especially, have always been great to work with. I trust them with my family's transportation, so to me, that should say something. Great work fellas!!

Derek,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know we are doing a good job for our customers.  We appreciate you continued patronage.