Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

CESER b.
Lincoln MKX
09/12/2019
Convenience and they do great work.
Thanks Alex you guys are very proactive and stay on top of things. The last repair was spot on. Keep up the good work. And thanks for the call.

SK

TP
TONY p.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/31/2019
Great service And did a very good job diagnosing my problem

Ford Expedition EL
08/30/2019
Excellent as Always
Friendly, knowledgeable and on time

DN
DOUG n.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/29/2019
Professional and reliable
Thank you again for the reliable repair and service you provided. Expect future work from this particular customer.

Doug,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JANICE M.
08/27/2019
Alex👍🏼
My car was ready before the promised time. Which was great..
Alex took care of all the car request very efficiantly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you so much, Janice, for your positive feedback. We apprecaite your business!!

GR
Gayle R.
08/24/2019
Exceptional Auto Service/Repair
My 2012 Hyundai was in disrepair due to my negligence. Marty’s Auto work staff was accommodating (offering drop off/pickup service), Investigative And precise with diagnostics.The attention toRepairing and servicing my vehicle was outstanding and, important to me, reasonably priced. I highly recommend this auto service center. The quality of work relationship surpasses all over service places I have used.
Truly an exceptional business/service center.

Gayle,

Your kind words and positive feedback truly mean SO much to us.  We appreciate YOU!!!

Thanks so much,

KG
KIM G.
08/24/2019
Excellent mechanics!
Marty’s is thorough, friendly and trustworthy!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much, Kim, for your kind words and continued patronage.

See ya next time,

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/23/2019
The guys at the front desk were really friendly. Nick made it quick and easy when I dropped my car off.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs. We appreciate your patronage.

GR
GALYE R.
Hyundai Accent
08/23/2019
Efficient, proficient, professional service
My Hyundai was in disrepair due to my negligence. Marty’s Auto Works staff were accommodating (provide free drop off/pick up from home), investigative & precise with diagnostics. The attention to repairing and servicing my vehicle was outstanding and (important to me) reasonable on my ‘purse’. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this auto service center.
The quality of work surpasses all other places that have serviced a vehicle I’ve owned.
Truly an exceptional business/service center.

Gayle,
Your kind words have made us blush....we appreciate your positive feedback and our happy to hear we have earned your business.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's BEST!!

BD
BONNIE D.
Sanford, FL
08/16/2019
Undercarriage inspection for plastic bag
Awesome as usual. The team is informative, efficient and got me in and out quickly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thanks so much Bonnie, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

See ya next time,

DK
DAVID k.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2019
First time customer
Was recommended to Marty’s through next door and was not disappointed. Rotors, brake pads and oil change. Quality job done thank you!

David,
We are so happy that you found us on NextDoor, we are so thankful to be 2019 NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite Winner!!  Our customers are simply the BEST!!
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JESENKO P.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
08/10/2019
Our current local go to shop. These people really take a pride in what they do. No guess work and other shady games other shops do. They're very professional a d straightforward with customers. They've earned my trust and business.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

We are so grateful for your kind words, we take great pride in always providing our customers with the best service and are happy to hear we are doing a good job.  Thank you so much, Jensenko, for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

ROGER C.
Geneva, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/09/2019
2008 Ford
Always do it right, stand by work, thorough and honest

Roger,
Thanks for your kind words and continued patronage.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

08/08/2019
Friendly employees and excellent service
Alex and Cris provided great service and was so nice. The fact that they provide free rides for the customers is awesome. I will be returning when my car needs service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

LP
LISA P.
Nissan Quest
08/07/2019
only place i'll take our vehicles!
I love taking my car in for service without having to worry. I know I will get an honest assessment and fair pricing. Everyone is great to work with.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much, Lisa, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate YOU!

CHARLES B.
GMC Pickup
08/01/2019
Car guys looking after your personal car
Found all my conserns in a minaminal amount of time at a fair price.
Definetly will be back with both my cars, Accura TL and GMC truck
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much, Charles, for this 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you and your other vehicles again soon.

NC
NATHAN C.
Scion xB
08/01/2019
Transparent pricing, friendly customer service, and professional job well done.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so  much, Nathan, for your kind words and continued patronage.
We appreciate YOU!!

Kia Soul
07/31/2019
Kia Oil Change
In and out quickly. I like the fact they let me bring in my preferred oil and oil filter. AMS Signature Oil

Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for allowing us to service your vehicle.

JANET L.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2019
Fantastic
Personnel, the staff is both knowledgeable and friendly
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  We appreciate your business.