Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

AT
ANTHONY T.
10/09/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I haven’t needed to visit an auto mechanic for repairs in a VERY long time. I also have had bad experiences in the past with mechanics being honest. So, when I needed a mechanic to look at my daughter’s car I turned to Facebook for recommendations and Marty’s come up as the go-to place. I’m extremely happy that I did! Marty’s took good care is, very helpful, thorough, and great customer service! Repairs where done quick and texted me when the car was ready. Definitely recommending Marty’s in the future to anyone asking.

Anthony,
We are so happy to hear that we have EARNED your business, your kind words mean so much us.  Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all of your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

MATT M.
09/28/2019
Amazing & Caring staff here!
My truck had major problems when i dropped it off, the staff & Nick were some of the nicest people i’ve met! They got my truck running and feeling like new. I will definitely recommend this shop to everyone i know!

Matt,
We are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service we provided on your GMC Sierra.  Happy customers are always our #1 goal here at Marty's Auto Works.  See ya on your next visit!!

KP
KEVIN P.
Honest and reliable
These are some good honest people at Marty's. I dealt with nick mostly and he kept me informed about the work needed to be done. It was an expensive visit for me but worth it to keep my old truck running.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Your kind words and continued patronage mean so much to us, Kevin.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works to repair your vehicle.

JIM g.
Honda Civic Sdn
Maintenance
A great place to take your car. So much better than the dealer!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much, Jim, for your kind words and continued patronage.
We appreciate YOU!!

CT
Clint T.
09/21/2019
Long time Customer
What can I say after 15 years of taking care of my vehicle.

They fix the problem everytime, they are honest in assessment of future issues and I can map out the when I address any future repairs.

Quality, Honesty and Trust is their game.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/14/2019

We are very thankful for loyal customers like you, Clint.  Your trust means the world to us.  Thank you!!

PN
PRAVEEN N.
Chuluota, FL
Subaru BRZ
09/21/2019
They always do the best! Awesome customer service!
I had to upgrade my car exhaust and went to Martys with best price/best service and although they were busy on Fridays as usual, he still finished the job! Keep it up!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much, Praveen, for your kind words and continued patronage.  We appreciate YOU!!

DEL S.
09/18/2019
Best Auto Care Ever !
Local business serving the community with kindness and consideration of peoples needs..such as shuttle service to & from your home...as a disable senior it makes all the difference..BEST auto care Ever !
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much, Del, for your kind words.
 Happy customers make us so very happy!!
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Jeep CJ7
09/16/2019
Nice, professional people
I had a good experience with Marty's tying up some loose ends on my old jeep that I just didn't have time to address.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

We are glad to hear we could be of help with regard to fixing up your Jeep.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

CESER b.
Lincoln MKX
09/12/2019
Convenience and they do great work.
Thanks Alex you guys are very proactive and stay on top of things. The last repair was spot on. Keep up the good work. And thanks for the call.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SK
SEAN K.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/12/2019
Services
Great job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you, Sean, we appreciate your 5 star review!

TP
TONY p.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/31/2019
Great service And did a very good job diagnosing my problem
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much, Tony, for your positive feedback.
We appreciate your continue patronage.

Ford Expedition EL
08/30/2019
Excellent as Always
Friendly, knowledgeable and on time
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.
We appreciate your patronage.

Sincerey,

DN
DOUG n.
Chuluota, FL
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/29/2019
Professional and reliable
Thank you again for the reliable repair and service you provided. Expect future work from this particular customer.

Doug,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JANICE M.
08/27/2019
Alex👍🏼
My car was ready before the promised time. Which was great..
Alex took care of all the car request very efficiantly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you so much, Janice, for your positive feedback. We apprecaite your business!!

GR
Gayle R.
08/24/2019
Exceptional Auto Service/Repair
My 2012 Hyundai was in disrepair due to my negligence. Marty’s Auto work staff was accommodating (offering drop off/pickup service), Investigative And precise with diagnostics.The attention toRepairing and servicing my vehicle was outstanding and, important to me, reasonably priced. I highly recommend this auto service center. The quality of work relationship surpasses all over service places I have used.
Truly an exceptional business/service center.

Gayle,

Your kind words and positive feedback truly mean SO much to us.  We appreciate YOU!!!

Thanks so much,

KG
KIM G.
08/24/2019
Excellent mechanics!
Marty’s is thorough, friendly and trustworthy!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much, Kim, for your kind words and continued patronage.

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/23/2019
The guys at the front desk were really friendly. Nick made it quick and easy when I dropped my car off.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs. We appreciate your patronage.

GR
GALYE R.
Hyundai Accent
08/23/2019
Efficient, proficient, professional service
My Hyundai was in disrepair due to my negligence. Marty’s Auto Works staff were accommodating (provide free drop off/pick up from home), investigative & precise with diagnostics. The attention to repairing and servicing my vehicle was outstanding and (important to me) reasonable on my ‘purse’. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this auto service center.
The quality of work surpasses all other places that have serviced a vehicle I’ve owned.
Truly an exceptional business/service center.

Gayle,
Your kind words have made us blush....we appreciate your positive feedback and our happy to hear we have earned your business.  We look forward to keeping your vehicle running at it's BEST!!

BD
BONNIE D.
Sanford, FL
08/16/2019
Undercarriage inspection for plastic bag
Awesome as usual. The team is informative, efficient and got me in and out quickly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2019

Thanks so much Bonnie, for always choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

DK
DAVID k.
Dodge Charger
08/14/2019
First time customer
Was recommended to Marty’s through next door and was not disappointed. Rotors, brake pads and oil change. Quality job done thank you!

David,
We are so happy that you found us on NextDoor, we are so thankful to be 2019 NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite Winner!!  Our customers are simply the BEST!!
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.