Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5Overall Rating 4.599998/5rating 4.599998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

MARIO G.
Acura 3.2TL
05/19/2013
The employees honesty and caring
Sales and service people were helpful and treated us with respect.
Thank you!

SHARON S.
Chuluota, FL
05/17/2013
Honest Service
When they first looked at the non working AC in my vehicle, they thought I would need a new compressor, which I gave them the ok to replace. When I went back to pick up my car, they informed me that they hadn't needed to replace the compressor because it was just a bolt that had come loose, causing the AC to fail. They could have gone ahead and replaced the compressor and I never would have been the wiser. They saved me a lot of money. It is so nice to find a reputable place to take my vehicle where I don't feel I will be taken advantage of. When my cars need service in the future, Marty's will be the only place I will take them to. Integrity...it still exists! Charlotte
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
Thank you so much for that positive review. We have based our business on honesty and integrity and we our thankful you noticed. We look forward to helping you in the future with all your auto repair needs.

Mario G.
05/14/2013 Category: Service
Mario said this business was very cordial and helpful.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
Thank you for your patronage.

GP
Gordon P.
05/14/2013 Category: Service
Gordon said the business was very helpful.

DF
DONNA F.
Longwood, FL
05/13/2013
Thank you for the excellent service! This is my first time going to the Oviedo location and I'm so glad I did.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
We look forward to helping you with all your auto repair needs. Thank you so much for giving us a try.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Saturn SL2
05/07/2013
Kind considerate poeple with the right attitude that suits me to a T
Very well done
Thank you!

AD
Andrew D.
Ford Club Wagon
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was really helpful and the prices were good. They are fast.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
We are happy you were pleased with our service.

Jan F.
Nissan Armada
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Jan said she has used the business for the last 5 years because they are honest and the customer service is good. She said she would not go to any other business for service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
We appreciate your loyalty.

Manuel B.
Saturn L200
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Manuel said he was extremely satisfied with the business.
Thank you so much!

TRACEY M.
05/03/2013
Not just another number.....
I LOVE Marty's Auto in Oviedo. Roy and Alex are so friendly and helpful! They always do such a great job, With three very old vehicles, it seems like we are there quite often with one problem or another. They are great! They were even able to find and fix a problem noise i had been hearing, that even the Chevy dealership couldn't help with.

ADRIANA S.
Buick LeSabre
04/29/2013
Trustworthy
The guys are all great! You know you can trust what they say, they are all very honest.

CHRIS H.
04/27/2013
Great guys ..Great Price....Great Work
Great guys ..Great Price....Great Work
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
You made our day. THANK YOU!

JOE S.
Winter Springs, FL
Chrysler Concorde
04/22/2013
great service
fantastic service I would not go anywhere else
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/11/2013
We appreciate your loyalty!

AC
Alex C.
04/22/2013 Category: Service
Alex said initially he spoke with Rob over the phone and was really nice and really helpful. He said he told Rob what he thought the problem was, but he didn't have the installation tools. Rob told him he'd check out everything to make sure he wasn't installing parts that were not necessary or parts that would not work. Rob was super nice, and so was his partner. He said they're really friendly and he was actually excited to find this business. The people are really great and they're going to be his new mechanics.

JUDITH M.
Chuluota, FL
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
04/19/2013
Long time customer
I am thrilled with the service at Marty's!! I have been a long-time customer and am so very happy that the Oviedo location is open. I will continue to bring our vehicles to Marty's! Special thanks to Roy and Alex-I feel like family whenever I visit. Thanks for all you do.

WK
WANDA K.
04/19/2013
For once an auto mechanic shop where I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off. They are honest and let you know what maintenance to expect in the near future but do not try to upsell you like at the dealership. Thank you!

WB
WINSTON B.
Winter Springs, FL
04/17/2013
The service supervisor (Roy)and his service men (Alex) are very honest and helpful. They never push for unnecessary service and would take the time to give you facts and let you make the decision. Great and convenient for me. Love Marty's.
Thank you so much!!

CR
CHRISTINE R.
Volkswagen Passat
04/08/2013
Very knowledgeable and budget friendly
This was my first visit, and I went there based on good reviews. Friendly staff fixed my problem with a low-cost workaround rather than just order a new part. Really seemed to know what they are doing, and I will definitely use them in the future.

AF
ANTHONY F.
Buick Century
04/07/2013
confidence in service
only problem I have with this shop is trying to get them to give me an old age discount...I'm 80+.......

KD
KELLY D.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2013
Awesome work !
Exactly what my truck needed!