JOLENE S.
Chuluota, FL
01/29/2020
Great customer service and professional work
Alex took care of my oil change and also gave me a recommendation for auto body work. He was very professional and friendly. The oil change was done quickly and for a fair price. I will definitely return to Marty's for the next one!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenace needs.

01/29/2020
Great Customer Service!
I highly recommend Marty's! They are professional, helpful and friendly!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

BV
BECKEY V.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/28/2020
Exceptional!
We were very pleased with our service and the staff at Marty’s!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Beckey, for your continued patronage.

Marty's Auto Works

Acura TL
01/28/2020
Acura TL 2010
My Acura TL was due for new brakes and timing belt replacement. I took the TL to Marty's and had them do both services. Work was timely and done well. Prices were reasonable. Car is running well.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for choosing, Marty's Auto Works, to service your Acura TL.  We appreciate your positive feedback and continued patronage.

CR
CYNDI R.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/23/2020
Friendly knowledgeable staff
I have used Marty’s ever since I discovered them. Honest, friendly knowledgeable staff. Make you feel welcome and comforted. Knowing your car is in good hands.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Cyndi, for continuing to allow us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate YOU!

GS
GANESH S.
01/21/2020
Very expensive than Nissan dealership
I was charged 171$ (1.5 hour labor) just to tell my AC compressor was not working. I was quoted 1301.49$ to get it replaced. I decided to give local business sales and not take it to dealership. But was quoted/charged 500$ more (dealership asked 1045$ in total) than dealership. Waste of money.

RT
RICK T.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/21/2020
Honest & Quality Work
The guys at Marty's are always friendly. It's really easy to make an appointment. Bring your car in, get a quote and they will tell you when your car will be ready. They aren't like other auto mechanics that give you excuses why they couldn't get to your car today.

Rick,
We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.  Customers like you make us so happy!!

dennis c.
Jeep Liberty
01/16/2020
Not very happy with charges! Service was great. Billed $1000 when in reality should never have been more than $750.
Other than the price all was fine.

bill b.
Casselberry, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020
Caring Customer Service
Everyone associated with Marty’s Auto Works from Marty himself all the way down are the most caring people. Truly concerned about their customers and any issues they are having with their cars.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, Bill, for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your patronage.

BD
BONNIE D.
Sanford, FL
01/10/2020
Great all around
Good service, clean, personnel friendly and helpful
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you, Bonnie, for choosing Marty's Auto Works.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

HC
HUNTER C.
Orlando, FL
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
01/08/2020
Best Shop In The Area
Marty’s has the best customer service you can ask for! They are very caring towards their customers and very knowledgeable, reliable, and affordable!

Hunter,
Your kind words make us blush....we appreciate our amazing customers like YOU!

LL
LARRY L.
Geneva, FL
Kia Soul
12/29/2019
Professional and well done in a timely manner with excellent communication.

Larry,
Thank you so much for providing us with this positive feedback.  Happy customers make us so very happy!!   Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

JV
JEN V.
Orlando, FL
Saturn VUE
12/29/2019
A wonderful first experience!
A friend recommended Marty's to me. My dealership had given me an exorbitant repair quote that I couldn't possibly afford. I was desperate! Marty's in Oviedo is in no way close to my house but I was willing to give them a try, and I am SO GLAD I did! Their honest feedback and diagnostic services alone won me over. The advisors are so kind, and the mechanics are top notch. 100% worth the extra time and travel for honest rates. Wholeheartedly recommend Marty's!

Jen,
We are so happy that your friend recommended us to you and that we were able to get your vehicle repaired at a reasonable price and timely manner.  Your kind words mean so much to us and we want to let you know we appreciate YOU!!

JOHN B.
12/29/2019
Great staff, best workmanship we have ever seen
Staffed is So welcoming and eager to help fix your car. Excellent prices and work is done fast!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much, John, for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

BV
BILL V.
Pontiac Bonneville
the people
it is great to be able to do business with reputable establishment and honest people

Bill,
Your kind words mean so much to us, we are vey blessed to have such amazing customers like YOU!