AR
ANDREW R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2015
Very Good
Excellent service, reasonable prices, very knowledgeable staff. Treated well, all work explained and prices detailed. Overall, well recommended.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you for letting us know we are doing a good job for our customers.

DAVID C.
06/12/2015
Thorough Assessment
Super friendly staff gave me a thorough assessment of all the repairs my car needed. I have taken both my cars here and they have worked on my mother's car with great results, thanks again guys!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer.  We appreciate your positive feedback and continue patronage.

PS
Peter S.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Peter said everything at this business was fine, and they were all good.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

GE
GORDON e.
06/10/2015
tires
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2015

This review is very much appreciated.

DAVID C.
06/10/2015
Great Service by Great People!
Staff are very kind, very knowledgeable and very prompt with updates and repairing the car in a timely fashion.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works and for this awesome review.

DEBBIE B.
06/03/2015
Awesome service
Awesome service. Very helpful and friendly.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.

ER
EDWARD r.
Chevrolet Astro
05/31/2015
First Time Customer
Very pleasant to deal with. Alex couldn't have been more helpful. My daughter's van was in need of a lot of work which was done on time and reasonably priced. I'll definitely return for service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our services and that we have EARNED your continued patronage.

GE
GORDON e.
05/25/2015
A plus
Our 2001Subaru is in primo shape thanks to this shop.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

That's what we like to hear!!

GS
GUY S.
Volvo V70
05/21/2015
Misunderstanding quickly resolved
Since it was not not made clear that I would be charged to diagnose my cars problem, I must update you all that as soon as I made Marty's aware of my disappointment they reached out to me and politely and professionally offered to refund the charge. The resolution of this simple misunderstanding could not have been handled better. What a joy to find a business that works with customers when an issue occurrs. I highly recommend and will definitely be back. Thank you everyone at Marty's.

05/21/2015
No estimate for charges
I took my wife's Volvo in for a diagnosis of two issues. Was called with a quote of about $1,000 and did not want to proceed. When I can in to pick up the car I was charged $100. I was never told I would be charged to provide me with an proposal. My other repair shop never did this. Very disappointed.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/02/2015

Guy we are so sorry to hear that your repair did not go smoothly, we strive very hard to make our customers happy but sometimes things just dont' always turn out perfect. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to EARN your trust and turn this situation around.
Alex Ingraham, Store Manager

JOHN C.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/19/2015
very nice people working there
I town from Columbia Illinois. Had a seat problem. My daughterinlaw call and they said
to bring to the shop. Less than a hour it was fixed and I was on my way. Thank you very much and they did a good job
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

Thank you so much and we hope you had a wonderful trip.

Jesse M.
05/18/2015 Category: Service
Jesse said this business did what they said they would do for the price quoted in a timely manner.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works.

Mark M.
Casselberry, FL
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Mark said they did a really good job but not the best.

BL
Brett L.
Florida
Toyota Tundra
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Brett said the work at this business was good and the prices were fair. The employees were nice.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/05/2015

Glad to hear we are doing a good job.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

CJ
CAROLINE j.
05/08/2015
Simply the best
Marty's is the only place we use and recommend, always friendly, professional, proactive and the work is always done right.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/11/2015

We can't thank you enough for making Marty's Auto Works your first choice for ALL your auto repair & maintenance needs.
Our loyal customers mean so much to us.

KG
KRISTA G.
Winter Park, FL
05/07/2015
quick and honest.
Alex was very informitive. We will definitely bring our vehicle here again.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 05/11/2015

We are so happy to hear we have EARNED your business.  Happy customers make us SO HAPPY!!!