MA
Mirian A.
Florida
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Mirian said this business did a great job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

We appreciate your continued patronage.

Jennifer S.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business was courteous and timely.

Thank you!

MO
Michael O.
Cadillac SRX
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Michael said they were very courteous. They provided him with shuttle service, their prices were way lower than the dealership, and they were the best at diagnosing the problem.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you so much for letting us know how we are doing.  Happy to hear we are doing things right.  We look forward to being your first choice for all your auto repair & maintenance needs.

MICHAEL S.
Acura TL
11/16/2014
Very fast and friendly shop
I loved the speed of the service, the friendliness of the staff and the courtesy ride home locally for a small shop impressed me. Will definitely use them in the future.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

So happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations.  We appreciate our customers and our glad it shows.
THANK YOU!!!

CK
Celine K.
Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2014
Friendly, Honest, and Competent "Oh, my!"
Alex, the manager, is the friendliest mechanic I've ever met!! This shop has always taken good care of my car and my daughter's and for a decent price. I think honesty and reliability are difficult to find in this business, but this shop has both!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

Honest Answers and Quality Service are our number ONE goal here at Marty's Auto Works.  Thank you so much for letting others know we are doing a good job.

CR
Chris R.
Winter Springs, FL
Mazda MPV
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Chris said Alex was very courteous. He called her first about the tires before he did anything. She usually does not put new tires on her vehicle. He gave her a discount on the tires. She usually goes to Marty's for her service.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

We appreciate your continued patronage and for trusting Marty's with all you auto repair/maintenance needs.

ED
EROLIA D.
Nissan Maxima
11/10/2014
auto repair
Great job overall!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works!

Steven S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/07/2014 Category: Service
Steven said they did a fantastic job.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you so much for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto service needs.

DE
DORIS E.
Dodge Stratus
11/05/2014
Best auto repair shop in Oviedo and around
I am so glad to have Alex and his crew to work on my 1999 Dodge Stratus as they always do a great job in fixing it safely and I know they are trustworthy and do not overcharge. Thank you all.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you so much for this awesome review and for your continued patronage.

BW
BOBBY W.
Winter Springs, FL
Dodge Nitro
10/31/2014
convenience and friendly staff
only issue is I don't always get a call when my car work is complete and I have to call to find out the status; but the work has always been good and the issues clearly explained to me
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

First of all, allow me to apologize for our oversight in not informing you when your vehicle is ready for pick up.  We will work on this issue immediately.  We appreciate your continued patronage and loyalty.

SL
Staley L.
Mazda CX-5
10/24/2014
Quick & Friendly
I took advantage of a special on an oil change for my first visit to them, they were professional, friendly and provided a great service, very fast and efficient!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/26/2014

Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business and for telling others about your experience at Marty's Auto Works.

AC
Art C.
Cadillac DeVille
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Art said he has always been satisfied with Marty's Auto Works.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 12/16/2014

We are happy to hear that....THANK YOU!

KP
Karen P.
10/22/2014
Great Service, great price!
Marty's was very fantastic a diagnosing my van's issue. They did a great job explaining the job and the costs.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/26/2014

Happy customers are always are #1 goal.

DT
David T.
Orlando, FL
10/16/2014 Category: Service
David said they were quick and the work was great.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/26/2014

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jan F.
Orlando, FL
Nissan Armada
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Jan said they got her in on time and they performed additional work while she waited.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 10/26/2014

Thank you for choosing Marty's Auto Works!