GD
GAILYN D.
Chuluota, FL
INFINITI QX60
07/04/2019
We have been loyal customers of Marty's for a long time. The quality of work is outstanding, they are honest and very friendly. We highly recommend Marty's!!!!
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer and for telling your friends about us.  We are very grateful for wonderful customers like YOU!

TJ
TED J.
07/03/2019
Honest assessments of automotive problems and fair pricing.
I appreciate the professional demeanor of the service managers. The mechanics speak directly with the customers and explain the details of the repair work.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

We are very blessed to have such a wonderful staff here at Marty's Auto Works.  Thank you so much for your kind words and continued patronage.

DONNA C.
Sanford, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
07/03/2019
Stellar customer service
I’ve been taking my car to Marty’s for all service needs for years. They are friendly, considerate and helpful. They always make recommendations for maintaining my vehicle but are not pushy.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much, Donna, for allowing us to keep your vehicle running at it's best.  We appreciate your continued patronage.

TJ
TERRY J.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2019
Great Auto Repair Garage
Very professional and quick repair. Also a very good summary of needed repairs without undue pressure to start on them right away.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much, Terry, for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We appreciate your kind words and continued patronage.

KO
Kevin O.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/29/2019
good job
good job
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much, Kevin, for letting us know we are doing a "good job" here at Marty's Auto Works.

See ya soon!!

JEFF T.
Jeep Cherokee
06/22/2019
Nice people, greater service
I needed an oil change. It was done quickly and at a fair price. I will definitely use them again for my vehicle servicing.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you so much, Jeff, for allowing us to service your Jeep.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jennie B.
06/19/2019
Maintenance on our Toyota Tacoma
As always, our experience was easy and as expected! Alex and Chris took good care of us (again, as usual). We just needed an oil change and were notified of additional maintenance needed in future to keep our truck in tiptop condition!

Jennie,
Thank you so much for your continued patronage and positive feedback.  We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Marty's Auto Works

douglas s.
06/13/2019
The service from beginning to end was great. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much, Douglas, for choosing Marty's Auto Works for all your auto repair and maintenance needs.  See ya next time!!

06/12/2019
Silverado Front Brakes
Professional, friendly and efficient. Vehicle estimate and service completed in 1 day as promised. The shop area was very clean, impressive.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for allowing us to service your Chevy Silverado, we appreciate your positive feedback and our happy to hear we have  EARNED your business.

Marty's Auto Works

KARRI B.
06/04/2019
quick service
Excellent customer service
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for providing us positive feedback.  We appreciate you!!!

JUSTIN G.
06/04/2019
Great service assistance, email and phone updates during service. Very good customer service from the time you drop off until pickup. Quoted a great price and finished the repair under budget.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much, Justin, for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

RK
ROBERT K.
06/02/2019
BMW Scheduled Service
I took my BMW X3 to Marty's for the 60,000 mile scheduled spark plug replacement.
Nick provided a written estimated and schedule the service that was convenient to me. Marty's replaced the plugs with the exact plugs (brand and type) that were installed by BMW. The work was performed within the estimate time. The cost of service was well below that quoted by the dealership. Marty's personnel were truly professional and a pleasure to deal with. All future service required on my vehicles will be performed at Marty's whenever possible and I do recommend Marty's to my friends and neighbors.l

Robert,
Thanks so much for trusting us to care for your BMW and telling your friends and neighbors about us.  We appreciate your continued patronage.   See ya next time!

SG
SIDNEY G.
05/14/2019
Excellent, Supersonic Service
Needed to get my car towed to Marty's Auto in Oviedo. I received excellent service and fair pricing. It turned out to only be the battery for my 2014 Lexus RX350; and I was not charged for any unnecessary, additional work.

Sidney,
Glad to hear your Lexus only needed a new battery, happy we could help get you back on the road quickly.
Thanks again for choosing Marty's Auto Work!

Nissan Xterra
05/10/2019
Fantastic Customer Service
I took my truck to Marty's with the belief of needing a specific job to be done. They took the time to properly diagnose the truck and saved me a ton of money. Their customer service was fantastic and I felt very comfortable leaving my truck in their hands. They even have a service where I was able to be driven home and then picked up when the work was finished. I'm blown away by their services. I will definitely be back as they are now my go to mechanics. Highly recommend them.
Marty D. from Marty's Auto Works responded on 06/20/2019

Your kind words means so much to us and we are happy to hear we have EARNED your business.  We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

MATT G.
Nissan Rogue
05/08/2019
Trustworthy Service and Advice
Another great visit to Marty's. We were purchasing a used vehicle, and Alex and Nick gave great advice on what to look for and ask about, , and then inspected the vehicle we chose. Quick to get us in, good pricing, and always generous with advice, and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Thanks, Guys!

Matt,
So many people do not realize the importance of a "prepurchase inspection"  when buying a used vehicle.  Unfortunately, many people buy a used cars because it "looks" nice only to find out things were not as they appeared.  Thank you for trusting us to help you make the best decision.  Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.