CINDY B.
08/05/2020
Quick, done right, and affordable
Marty's was able to get my car in and completed new brakes within 24 hours of my call to schedule. The price was significantly less than at the dealership.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

We're proud of our team here at Marty's and the great work that they do. So glad to be of service to the community! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Sure Critic. If you have one more minute we'd love it if you could do the same on Google! Thanks in advance! https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq

Oswego, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2020
Trustworthy service
Didn't reccomend unnecessary procedures to drive costs up as dealerships do, quick service, friendly, willing to accommodate, & reasonable prices. Will return whenever my car needs service!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

We're proud of the great work we do here and so glad to be of service to the community! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on Sure Critic. If you have one more minute we'd love it if you could do the same on Google! Thanks in advance! https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq

LJ
LEON J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/03/2020
Car service
Always a pleasure as we get the best service at a reasonable price! So lucky to have found you!!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you, Leon. Always a pleasure to be of service to you and your family!

08/02/2020
Great Service and Fair Price
They were able to get my car in same Day and headed out within a few hours. Gave accurate estimates and told me what I need to fix for future reference.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the five-star review! We so appreciate it when our customers take the time to share their experience. We hope to see you again, soon.

KATIE B.
07/24/2020
I was treated well. Honest shop.

ZF
ZACK F.
07/22/2020
Amazing Service!
I have been going to Marty’s Automotive since I got my license 12 years ago. He’s been the family mechanic for close to 2 decades now (maybe more)

VERY TRUSTWORTHY great business practices
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/23/2020

We appreciate your long term customer loyalty and this wonderful review, Zack. It was a pleasure to serve you!

ARNOLD B.
Lincoln Continental
07/21/2020
Quick and competent repairs
Had the car towed in in the evening and was ready by noon and that was for a water pump and serpentine belt replacement
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Glad we could be of service, Arnold. Thank you for trusting in the team at Marty's Automotive!

Bob B.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/12/2020
reasAll parts were installed and no damage to car. No marks or dings. Warranty on the job too. Will be using Marty’s again. Thanks guys.
Very thorough and reasonable prices. All parts were installed like from the factory. No dings or marks on truck. Will use Marty’s in the future. Thank you. Office ladies were very nice , too. 👍🏼
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Bob. We strive to exceed expectations and are glad you had a pleasant experience with the team at Marty's Automotive. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thanks, again!

BC
BRETT C.
Florida
07/07/2020
Short notice-Long on Satisfaction
I was in Montgomery visiting family and due to drive back to Florida when my mini-van repeatedly starting overheating while idling for more than 10 minutes.
I got a referral from Robinson's and a family friend to go see Marty.
I called late morning and explained the sitch. They got me in promptly , serviced my mini-van and had it back to me by 4pm the same afternoon.
Mary in the office was totally knowlegable and accomodating from start to finish. I also had the pleasure of meeting Marty and chatting a bit.
It pays to use and support local small businesses and I am soooooo glad I found Martys.
Now I can drive back to Florida with peace of mind .
Brett C

LP
LINDA P.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/24/2020
5 star business!!!
Great family owned business. Great staff, reasonable prices, fast service. I would highly recommend Marty's Automotive.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for this wonderful review, Linda. Can I ask you to drop it on our google page?  Here's a link to our google page https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

MEGAN S.
North Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Sonic
06/23/2020
So caring
They are thorough about everything! They care so much about the customer!!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

We do care, Megan. Thank you for this wonderful review. Can I ask you to drop it on our google page?  Here's a link to our google page https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

LA
LIZ A.
06/22/2020
Customer service
They were able to fix my car the same day I called. Customer Service was out standing!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, Liz. It was our pleasure! Can I ask a favor? Would you drop this review on our google page?  Here's a link: https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq. We would sure appreciate it!

JULIETTE S.
06/20/2020
Great service at reasonable prices
We were referred here by some friends I did a online message and I got a call back from Mary so quickly I was surprised they were able to get me in the next day I looked at the car and gave me a reasonable estimate we are very pleased I've already told two people

BRENDA B.
06/17/2020
Reliability and Customer Service!
I have trusted Marty’s Automotive for many years with my cars and my kids’ cars!

DEBBIE L.
Naperville, IL
Nissan Rogue
06/17/2020
HONESTLY
Caring and honest!!! Gets the job ✅ I found my car shop for life!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you so much, Debbie for the kind review. We strive to take great care of our customers and their vehicles. It was a pleasure working with you! If you have another moment we'd appreciate if you went over to Google to review us here: https://bit.ly/2MvE2Fq