Jan B.
Montgomery, IL
Pontiac Firebird
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Jan said Marty always does a good job. She would highly recommend this business for service.

KK
KEN K.
01/06/2018
recent service
Appreciate the quick service and for understanding the needs of an older vehicle. Everyone at Marty's is friendly. I have never had to take my truck back for the same issue after they fixed it.

JJ
Jamie J.
01/03/2018
Check engine light
My engine light came on, called Marty’s and they were able to get me in right away. They worked with my warranty company to cover the repair cost. Honest and trustworthy mechanic and I would recommend them to anyone.

MARLENE R.
01/02/2018
Despite the fact that the wrong air filter was delivered I think Martys did a great job. I got a call later that morning that the correct filter was in and I could bring it in anytime and they would replace mine right away. I was pleased with the service i got and will definitely be bringing my car back of service.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/02/2018
Accomodating
I needed a battery when the cold weather hit. They were able to fit me in and do it promptly. Great service. Friendly people. Great prices. I have recommended them to friends and will continue to recommend them to anyone.

SK
Shane K.
Illinois
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Shane said the business was the best.

KD
Kathy D.
INFINITI I35
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said the business provided timely service. She was very satisfied.

C
CRAIG
12/21/2017
Service on my Jeep
I called on one day and got in the next. Very courteous and professional. Work was done promptly and I was informed about progress and costs along the way. I highly recommend Marty and his crew.

MARY M.
12/20/2017
Marty's does a fantastic job!
Marty's is a great place to have service done on my car. They always do a great job and go above and beyond in being helpful to their customers! Thank you!

NC
NICK C.
Sugar Grove, IL
12/19/2017
Alignment
Didn’t wait for appointment got it done
everybody could friendly very satisfied

BARB M.
12/15/2017
Outstanding Service!!!
Car Problems? Need a Good Mechanic? Call Marty's Automotive!!!!
M Mechanic
A Awesome
R Reliable
T Trustworthy
Y You will Never Be Disappointed
S Service Like no Other
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 02/06/2018

Barb I just saw this. What a fantastic and creative review, Thank You!

RO
Roger O.
Oswego, IL
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Roger said the business provides great service.

CINDY B.
Subaru Legacy
12/12/2017
I can always trust Marty's
As usual, Marty's Automotive was fast and reliable in their work. Thank you so much for keeping the teenagers car in tip top shape. I was able to get our vehicle in and have the brakes replaced in a very reasonable time and for a reasonable price. I appreciate that I know just who to call when I need service.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/13/2017

Thank you Cindy for the great review.

Javier T.
Illinois
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Erica. She said she received good service.

Steve H.
12/02/2017
Marty's Automotive service
I will recomend Marty's Automotive to anyone at anytime. I have taken both of my vehichles to him for work on. ( 2005 Ranger, 2013 Escape) The work was done in a timely manner at a cost I thought was very fair. Marty explained what was done, and answered my questions. Do give him a call if you need work done on your vehicle.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/05/2017

Thank you Steve for the great review. We are glad you are satisfied.

SUSAN B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/22/2017
Fast service
Always excellent service and work.

GR
Genaro R.
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Genaro said this business is a really great place to go to get repairs done.

SU
SKIP U.
11/15/2017
Great service as usual. Marty has earned our business because of his consistency in providing top quality service at a fair price.

JJ
JUSTIN J.
Oswego, IL
Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2017
Personal and honest service
Always up front and honest. Take a lot of the stress out of repair work. Will always go back.
Erin L., Owner from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Justin we are glad you have trust in us!

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/07/2017
Great professional service
Job was done right in a timely manner. Great service. Friendly people