LJ
LEON J.
Montgomery, IL
Chevrolet HHR
01/16/2021
Prompt service and and was completed as promised
The service was promised at a certain time . We brought the car in and were out the same day as they promised.

TERRY B.

North Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2021
Always Awesome
When you find a good mechanic you trust, life is easier
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We're glad to know we have earned your trust. Thank you and come and see us anytime!

Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/13/2021

We appreciate those five stars, Terry!

SAL M.
01/05/2021
Awesome work they do
They do great work,I’ve brought my car here 3 times already.There honest on there prices on parts and labor.And Mr Marty gives tips and advice on maintaining your car too
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you, Sal, for the five-star review! Marty is a big believer in properly maintaining your vehicle. He says it will keep you out of "emergency mode". Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, Sal. :-)

GMC Terrain
01/04/2021
They are professional, courteous,and prompt.
The service provided by Marty's is always professional,courteous, and prompt.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review. We certainly appreciate it! We strive to do our best.

NM
NEIL M.
Montgomery, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
12/22/2020
Professional job!
Really nice work getting things taken care of in a timely manner. Very courteous and professional staff. The vehicle is running great!

LAUREN B.
North Aurora, IL
Chrysler 200
12/18/2020
Always wonderful!
Everyone at martys is great! Always nice, reliable, and honest! Great to know i can trust them!

JULIE S.
12/14/2020
Thorough, friendly and prompt
These guys are the best. They seviced my car a few months ago as well, phenomenal service all around. Called for an oil change last week got me in same day. I really appreciate the great customer service from my auto mechanic. Friendly and fun people to visit as well ! Thanks Mary, Erin and Marty!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/15/2020

Always a pleasure to have you in the shop, Julie. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It's much appreciated.

PB
Paul/Joan B.
12/10/2020
Top Notch
Have been going to Marty's since he opened. Have always been treated very fairly. The quality of service has always been top notch. If you haven't tried Marty's, I highly recommend you do. You will definitely go back.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2020
Glreat Service
I had a headlight go out and needed a quick replacement. Marty got me in and had it fixed in no time. I am a repeat customer and will continue being one.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you, Ken! Always good to see you.

JUAN G.
11/24/2020
Quality & Professional Service
Had my Truck serviced at Marty's, a friendly and family like experience. Great folks who do quality work at a reasonable price. I will and do recommend Marty's for your auto needs. Why would you want to pay dealership price? Many thanks to Steve who performed my repairs.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, Juan. I'll let Steve know. :-)

RK
RYDER K.
Yorkville, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2020
Had a great experience at Marty’s Automotive and would definitely go back. Fast service and good pricing

GM
GARY M.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/18/2020
Great customer service at a fair price
Marty made me feel welcome the moment I walked in the door. His team replaced the rear brakes and rotors on my car on time and on budget. I asked him about installing a cabin filter that I had purchased on Amazon and he installed it at no charge. I will definitely return to Marty’s for my automotive needs.

ARNIE S.
11/18/2020
Truck and Trailer Repair
Marty did a great job as usual (been getting great service for last 12 years). The last time I used Marty’s was unusual because he repaired a 20 foot trailer that had wiring problems. As normal the service was outstanding.
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you, Arnie, for your continued confidence in us. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a nice review. Much appreciated!

EL
ELIZABETH L.
11/16/2020
Guaranteed work
Marty Goes in extra mile for people thank you to all the team I am so grateful I came across this hidden gem!
Erin L. from Marty's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you so much, Elizabeth. We do our best. Thank you for noticing and sharing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!